Elon Musk to expose Twitter's Hunter Biden story cover-up

Page 6 of 10 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 26,635
Location: Australia

15 Dec 2022, 12:34 am

Minder wrote:
Okay, so where's the proof? We're all waiting on Twitter?

Since this feels a lot like the nonsense about Obama's birth certificate.


It seems you have little appreciation of "suspense" or the concept of "milking the Truth for all its worth". ;)

Muskrat is an entertainer...a grandstander...
Let him enjoy the "moment".
After all, he paid 44 Billion dollars for the privilege. :mrgreen:



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,694
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

15 Dec 2022, 1:39 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The same argument can be made that Musk is catering to the right wing lunatic fringe under the pretext of endorsing free speech.


Much too early to suggest that.
Time will tell.

Kraichgauer wrote:
For example, Musk said Fauci should be prosecuted.


fauci. :eew:
One of the most disgusting creatures on the face of the earth.
He is a lefty, so I am guessing you like the guy?


Kraichgauer wrote:
Yet the only people who want him brought to court or worse are the loony right who believe you can cure Covid with cow dewormer, or that the whole virus is just a hoax. That isn't promoting free speech, that's shouting fire in a crowded theater.


I am an independent centrist and think fauci is a literal obscenity...
A disgusting creature that made a fortune on the back of the Wuhan Flu...
We won't talk about his experiments on beagles.
Oh, dear, I just did! 8O

So, you see, your statement is fallacious. 8)

Must I remind you, again, that those sorts of gross generalisations are against WP rulz? 8O


Fauci saved countless lives with the not-cow-dewormer vaccine. Even if any of those other charges against him were true, it's all negated by the Covid vaccine.
As for experimenting on beagles: as unsavory such a thing might seem, millions of lives indisputably have been saved by animal testing. By the way, it's the extreme left that has been against animal testing and for animal rights at the expense of humans. The only reason why the right is raising a stink about it is because they want to demonize Fauci.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 26,635
Location: Australia

15 Dec 2022, 2:15 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The same argument can be made that Musk is catering to the right wing lunatic fringe under the pretext of endorsing free speech.


Much too early to suggest that.
Time will tell.

Kraichgauer wrote:
For example, Musk said Fauci should be prosecuted.


fauci. :eew:
One of the most disgusting creatures on the face of the earth.
He is a lefty, so I am guessing you like the guy?


Kraichgauer wrote:
Yet the only people who want him brought to court or worse are the loony right who believe you can cure Covid with cow dewormer, or that the whole virus is just a hoax. That isn't promoting free speech, that's shouting fire in a crowded theater.


I am an independent centrist and think fauci is a literal obscenity...
A disgusting creature that made a fortune on the back of the Wuhan Flu...
We won't talk about his experiments on beagles.
Oh, dear, I just did! 8O

So, you see, your statement is fallacious. 8)

Must I remind you, again, that those sorts of gross generalisations are against WP rulz? 8O


Fauci saved countless lives with the not-cow-dewormer vaccine. Even if any of those other charges against him were true, it's all negated by the Covid vaccine.
As for experimenting on beagles: as unsavory such a thing might seem, millions of lives indisputably have been saved by animal testing. By the way, it's the extreme left that has been against animal testing and for animal rights at the expense of humans. The only reason why the right is raising a stink about it is because they want to demonize Fauci.



The cow-dewormer claim was a straw man situation.
Don't buy into it.
We had a thread debunking the claim.

IIRC, the beagle experiment is outlawed in AAAmeria and other civilised countries, hence it being performed in a less reputable nation.

fauci engaged, through funding, in Gain of Function biological experimentation that was being performed in the Chinese Corona Virus lab near Wuhan.
fauci seems to have been complicit in the development of the Corona Virus, assuming it was indeed a man-made disease.

What you said is simply your OPINION.
My opinion differs.
"Let us agree to disagree." 8)



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,694
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

15 Dec 2022, 4:12 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The same argument can be made that Musk is catering to the right wing lunatic fringe under the pretext of endorsing free speech.


Much too early to suggest that.
Time will tell.

Kraichgauer wrote:
For example, Musk said Fauci should be prosecuted.


fauci. :eew:
One of the most disgusting creatures on the face of the earth.
He is a lefty, so I am guessing you like the guy?


Kraichgauer wrote:
Yet the only people who want him brought to court or worse are the loony right who believe you can cure Covid with cow dewormer, or that the whole virus is just a hoax. That isn't promoting free speech, that's shouting fire in a crowded theater.


I am an independent centrist and think fauci is a literal obscenity...
A disgusting creature that made a fortune on the back of the Wuhan Flu...
We won't talk about his experiments on beagles.
Oh, dear, I just did! 8O

So, you see, your statement is fallacious. 8)

Must I remind you, again, that those sorts of gross generalisations are against WP rulz? 8O


Fauci saved countless lives with the not-cow-dewormer vaccine. Even if any of those other charges against him were true, it's all negated by the Covid vaccine.
As for experimenting on beagles: as unsavory such a thing might seem, millions of lives indisputably have been saved by animal testing. By the way, it's the extreme left that has been against animal testing and for animal rights at the expense of humans. The only reason why the right is raising a stink about it is because they want to demonize Fauci.



The cow-dewormer claim was a straw man situation.
Don't buy into it.
We had a thread debunking the claim.

IIRC, the beagle experiment is outlawed in AAAmeria and other civilised countries, hence it being performed in a less reputable nation.

fauci engaged, through funding, in Gain of Function biological experimentation that was being performed in the Chinese Corona Virus lab near Wuhan.
fauci seems to have been complicit in the development of the Corona Virus, assuming it was indeed a man-made disease.

What you said is simply your OPINION.
My opinion differs.
"Let us agree to disagree." 8)


Just a friendly argument here. Disagree as you like.
But cow dewormer was debunked? Yes, it was, but I think you mean something different than I do. There were in fact plenty of people who swore up and down for political reasons that the dewormer would cure Covid. Probably still are... at least those who haven't died for that political choice.
If Fauci was complicit in a manmade Covid virus. Even by providing financial support (he is a doctor who studies viruses, and they were a lab specializing in that discipline), doesn't make Fauci responsible.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 26,635
Location: Australia

15 Dec 2022, 6:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Just a friendly argument here. Disagree as you like.
But cow dewormer was debunked? Yes, it was, but I think you mean something different than I do. There were in fact plenty of people who swore up and down for political reasons that the dewormer would cure Covid. Probably still are... at least those who haven't died for that political choice.
If Fauci was complicit in a manmade Covid virus. Even by providing financial support (he is a doctor who studies viruses, and they were a lab specializing in that discipline), doesn't make Fauci responsible.


-Ppl erroneously called it "Horse Dewormer". It wasn't the case. Misrepresentation.
-Trump stopped the Gain of Function project, but that dick fauci continued to do it.

End of story. 8)



Minder
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Joined: 29 Feb 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 219

15 Dec 2022, 10:42 am

Pepe wrote:
Minder wrote:
Okay, so where's the proof? We're all waiting on Twitter?

Since this feels a lot like the nonsense about Obama's birth certificate.


It seems you have little appreciation of "suspense" or the concept of "milking the Truth for all its worth". ;)

Muskrat is an entertainer...a grandstander...
Let him enjoy the "moment".
After all, he paid 44 Billion dollars for the privilege. :mrgreen:


If it's that important, and he's sitting on it for suspense, than he's as selfish as everyone accuses him of being.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,694
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

15 Dec 2022, 5:36 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Just a friendly argument here. Disagree as you like.
But cow dewormer was debunked? Yes, it was, but I think you mean something different than I do. There were in fact plenty of people who swore up and down for political reasons that the dewormer would cure Covid. Probably still are... at least those who haven't died for that political choice.
If Fauci was complicit in a manmade Covid virus. Even by providing financial support (he is a doctor who studies viruses, and they were a lab specializing in that discipline), doesn't make Fauci responsible.


-Ppl erroneously called it "Horse Dewormer". It wasn't the case. Misrepresentation.
-Trump stopped the Gain of Function project, but that dick fauci continued to do it.

End of story. 8)


Call it what you want, it's also horse dewormer. It kills parasites, not viruses like Covid.
Gain of Function is how we understand virology. I'd much rather depend on a legitimate scientist like Fauci on such matters than a failed businessman like Trump who thinks he had gained his uncle's scientific acumen through osmosis of some sort.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,774

15 Dec 2022, 5:48 pm

Not one of Joe Rogan's finest hours spruiking horse dewormer to humans :lol:



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,774

15 Dec 2022, 5:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Fauci saved countless lives with the not-cow-dewormer vaccine. Even if any of those other charges against him were true, it's all negated by the Covid vaccine. .


Why is this even being debated here? I thought this thread was about a witch hunt against the son of a standing US president? Not about how republicans with zero knowledge of medicine claim to know more than the experts. Sounds familiar (cough* climate change cough *....cough*CRT cough)



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,694
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

15 Dec 2022, 11:35 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Fauci saved countless lives with the not-cow-dewormer vaccine. Even if any of those other charges against him were true, it's all negated by the Covid vaccine. .


Why is this even being debated here? I thought this thread was about a witch hunt against the son of a standing US president? Not about how republicans with zero knowledge of medicine claim to know more than the experts. Sounds familiar (cough* climate change cough *....cough*CRT cough)


Never underestimate the right's contempt and lack of faith in science.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 34,414
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

16 Dec 2022, 12:05 am

But why should I care about Hunter Biden?

Like if he committed a crime than he should face the consequences I suppose, but why should I personally care. Am I supposed to decide I hate president biden because maybe his son got up to some less than legal activities? I just don't get it.


_________________
We won't go back.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,774

16 Dec 2022, 2:06 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
But why should I care about Hunter Biden?

Like if he committed a crime than he should face the consequences I suppose, but why should I personally care. Am I supposed to decide I hate president biden because maybe his son got up to some less than legal activities? I just don't get it.


Biden's son has addiction and mental health issues and probably needs rehab. It just goes to show what low bar people the GOP are to target somebody like this to get to the president.



Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,665
Location: Dunking jammy dodgers

16 Dec 2022, 4:22 am

Elon 'free speech' Musk now reportedly banning accounts of journalists that criticise him



Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,665
Location: Dunking jammy dodgers

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,694
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Dec 2022, 6:38 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Elon 'free speech' Musk now reportedly banning accounts of journalists that criticise him


But of course! Free speech is for the most heinous racists and the worst science deniers, but not for anyone who are critical of his Muskness.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,228
Location: City of Roses

16 Dec 2022, 7:38 pm

He's just another Trump