Georgia grand jury report on Trump election interference

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2023, 12:40 am

:idea: Draw and quarter him and he can go to jail in 4 places at once. 8)

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2023, 8:30 pm

Fulton County grand jury returns 10 indictments in 2020 election probe for Georgia - NBC News Live Updates

Quote:
A Georgia grand jury returned 10 indictments today in Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ sweeping investigation into efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election. The defendants have not been revealed yet.

A docket appeared on the Fulton County court website shortly after noon, the news agency Reuters reported, indicating that Trump had been charged. The document was quickly removed from the site, Reuters reported, and the news agency then changed its report to say Georgia was "set to charge" the former president. The clerk's office called it a "fictitious document that has been circulated online."

Willis enlisted a special grand jury last year that heard testimony from 75 witnesses. The panel recommended indicting more than a dozen people.

Among the best-known moments in the pressure campaign against Georgia officials was a call in which Trump asked Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" the votes he needed to beat Joe Biden.

Several Trump allies also appeared to be subjects of the investigation, including former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2023, 9:08 pm

:ketchup chips:

There’s gonna be endless hours of entertainment out of all of these cases, but I do really wish we could just fast forward to the end where he’s in jail and no longer highjacking headlines with his daily BS. Then myself and everyone else who’s wasted far too much time on this soap opera can more easily free ourselves to do other things.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

15 Aug 2023, 3:40 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Locked by request of the OP - the topic has been superseded by a more current event.