Trump diagnosed as Autistic by Tucker Carlson

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 4:51 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
I never knew Tucker was a qualified psycologist as well. His tallents are quite amazing!

Not defending the tucker, but perhaps ppl are taking what he said too literally?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 4:53 am

klanka wrote:
Trump is good at on-the-spot thinking and has good social skills and grabs them right in the p****. That's just a NT . Totally not autistic bro.

I see him as a narcissistic p***y-grabber, not an aspie. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 4:55 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Now that is a whole new level of humorous.

But yeah, Putin himself has once been linked to autism. Yeah, let that sink in.

I also heard it suggested that Hitler was autistic, also.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 4:56 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
klanka wrote:
Trump is good at on-the-spot thinking and has good social skills and grabs them right in the p****. That's just a NT . Totally not autistic bro.

Trump is way too comfortable interacting with crowds, and leading them in his direction. If Trump is autistic, then he's a first for having that talent. A far better diagnosis is morbid Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Agreed. 8)

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

16 Mar 2023, 7:30 am

Not wishing to dismiss Tuckums' skills as a psychologist - is there no beginning to his talents - but I think this describes Trump to, um, a "T" - Narcissistic personality disorder

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 7:35 am

Ok, I would need to hear this straight from the horse's mouth by watching a video proving that they said this. Also, Tucker doesn't have the training or a DSM-V manual in front of him.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

16 Mar 2023, 7:54 am

^ Here ya go - it starts at 52:07

Dengashinobi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 8:22 am

I don't think that trump resembles a person with ASD at all. He is most probably NPD.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 9:49 am

Mary Trump, a psychologist, and niece of Donald. Informally diagnosed Donald as a narcissist, with a dependent personality disorder, and may have a long-undiagnosed learning disability that for decades has interfered with his ability to process information.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07 ... opathology

If true, this would make Donald non-autistic, but still on the spectrum.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 5:09 pm

Pepe wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Now that is a whole new level of humorous.

But yeah, Putin himself has once been linked to autism. Yeah, let that sink in.

I also heard it suggested that Hitler was autistic, also.

Nah, like Trump, Hitler could not only read a whole room, but could get it to move in his direction. And like Trump, I think Borderline Personality Disorder is more appropriate. Plus, a good case could be made for organic brain damage, resulting from the time as a child when after Hitler had tried running away from home, his monster-of-a-father had beaten him so badly after catching him, that he was in a comatose state for days.

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 5:25 pm

RoadRatt wrote:
If true, this would make Donald non-autistic, but still on the spectrum.

What "spectrum" are you talking about, if it's ASD that would make him "autistic" in the sense it is typically used here.

Although I realize this is only my own hypothesis, I believe he is the flip-side of autistic. In other words, neurodivergent with the opposite strengths and weaknesses of ASD. Of course being on this spectrum is the key to success in many occupations, such as politician. But in Trump's case, I think he is too far out there to be a successful president. Just as we might do great in one job and fall on our face in a different job, I think Trump has experienced the same situation. Of course his narcissism won't let admit it, even to himself.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 5:38 pm

I'm so glad someone as reality-based, and medically trained as Tucker finally diagnosed him. /sarcasm

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2023, 12:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
klanka wrote:

Trump is way too comfortable interacting with crowds, and leading them in his direction. If Trump is autistic, then he's a first for having that talent. A far better diagnosis is morbid Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Someone that worked on The Apprentice said trump is on amphetamines by day and switches to cocaine at night. That’d make him handle speaking to crowds just fine.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2023, 3:33 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
klanka wrote:

Someone that worked on The Apprentice said trump is on amphetamines by day and switches to cocaine at night. That’d make him handle speaking to crowds just fine.

Lovely - - we had a hop head in the White House!

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2023, 3:34 pm

Pepe wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
I never knew Tucker was a qualified psycologist as well. His tallents are quite amazing!

Not defending the tucker, but perhaps ppl are taking what he said too literally?

Maybe. I sometimes do, even though I did not read it in a book.