Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 4:04 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
In regard to video evidence:
Have you heard the term "Deep Fake"?
Of course, you have. ;)

Yeah but I also included a link to the US using missiles to hitting an asteroid. Werner Von Braun's research has certainly come a long way.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 4:09 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Your notion that "the government" is going around and grabbing folks and torturing them in their sleep is no less complex/preposterous/contrived than saying aliens are doing it(if not more so). So Occam is NOT your friend, dude!

To be fair to Pepe, MKUltra was real. it's still an open question how far their mind control studies extended. The US was experimenting on their own soldiers brains, injecting black people in Tuskegee with Syphillis all in the name of secret scientific studies.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 5:17 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Touretter wrote:
Another explanation, and one that can actually be documented, would be "Operation Paperclip" , in which scientists , among others of interest, were brought over from Germany, following World War 2. The Soviet Union also acquired such Third Reich era technological research. So other countries, such as Russia, or perhaps even China, might have developed their own devices.

Yes I am familiar with operation paperclip (watched plenty of documentaries on Von Braun and other ex Nazi scientists) and how Stalin took scientists for Russia to also develop space and missile research. Could type several pages on the topic infact.

There was a weird NASA video streamed from the space shuttle several years ago (perhaps almost a decade) which showed the usual orb type light hovering over the earth's atmosphere, What made the video stream interesting was that it showed the orb stop mid flight and then turn 180 degrees and speed off followed a split second later by what appears to be some type of missile aimed at the exact spot the object was prior to speeding off.
Secondly that it wasn't immediately deleted by NASA :lol: .

NASA made some lame claim that it was a ice crystal and that it moved due to booster rockets (or something to that effect) which didn't fly because the object was miles away from shuttle and not sure how shuttle thrust could emerge from the earths atmosphere while the shuttle was above the atmosphere :roll:

I am inclined to think the technology emerging from paperclip gave rise to interstellar ballistic missiles that have the capacity to hit targets in space. We already know the Americans have this technology now
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa ... fense-test

Something that kills asteroids within our own solar system would be "interplanetary". Not "intersteller". Not a nit pick. HUGE difference.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 5:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Your notion that "the government" is going around and grabbing folks and torturing them in their sleep is no less complex/preposterous/contrived than saying aliens are doing it(if not more so). So Occam is NOT your friend, dude!

To be fair to Pepe, MKUltra was real. it's still an open question how far their mind control studies extended. The US was experimenting on their own soldiers brains, injecting black people in Tuskegee with Syphillis all in the name of secret scientific studies.

But the government doesnt kidnap millions of folks every night out of their beds like aliens are said to.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 31 Mar 2023, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 5:23 pm

Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
If it's a joke then why are taxpayers funding the head of astronomy in Harvard to investigate a crashed UFO in PNG near Australia?
https://au.news.yahoo.com/22-m-mission- ... 33703.html

This is all I am saying. The scientific method allows for investigation of unknown phenomena. Just because the idea/principle of alien life visiting earth is labelled unscientific doesn't mean investigating the nature of unknown phenomenon is unscientific or a crackpot conspiracy.

I simply believe there are "easier" explanations.

"Let us agree to disagree." 8)

Dude...you're a punchline come to life.

Higher up in the thread I was gonna quip that "the paranoids are all out to get me!" :lol:

(get it? The conspiracy theorists are all conspiring with each other... to get ME! Making me 'paranoid squared')

But then you jumped in and said...what amounts to the very same thing...except I was just joking, and you're dead serious!

That these crazy theories about aliens are a ruse to cover up...your own crazy theory!

FYI: Occam's Razor means that "the simplest explanation that explains all of the evidence is usually the right explanation."

So stop trying to recruit him! Leave the poor ol' philosopher alone! :lol:

And I agree with Cyber (even though he is more of a UFO believer, and Im more tongue in cheek about it)that you ought to start your own thread if you wanna expound upon your government torture theory.

Dood, why are you taking things so seriously?
And, I already have: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=392238&hilit=pepe%27s+gang+stalking#p8653006

Thats link is the point. You ARE seriously paranoid in posts like that. If you pretend to be insane one minute, and really are psycho in the next you cant expect folks to know which is which. Make up your mind!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 5:33 pm

Pepe wrote:
Touretter wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
So Dulce is a conspiracy but a popular one.

The narrative (so the story goes) is that aliens met with President Truman and came up with a negotiated settlement whereby they could use an underground base to use abducted earthlings for their experiments and in return they would provide the Americans with alien tech.

This is supposed to explain the exponential rise in computer chips in the 1960s, high tech engine and jet development, space travel and miniaturisation of computers to the point that our current hand held devices literally can control everything. All this in a span of several decades.

Another explanation, and one that can actually be documented, would be "Operation Paperclip" , in which scientists , among others of interest, were brought over from Germany, following World War 2. The Soviet Union also acquired such Third Reich era technological research. So other countries, such as Russia, or perhaps even China, might have developed their own devices. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/air-space-magazine/the-rest-of-the-rocket-scientists-4376617/

I am in your camp...
Or you're in mine...
Whatever... 8)

Everyone in the US during the Space Race between the US and the Soviets in the Sixties joked that "our German scientists are better than their German scientists" (or vice versa depending upon which non German superpower was ahead in the race at the moment).

The Nazis created modern rocket science during WWII. We got most of the Nazi rocket scientists in Paper Clip, But the Soviets captured some too. And that was the seed of both the space programs of both superpowers, and of the ICBM nuclear warhead tech of both superpowers- and the start of both the space race and of that particular arms race. Thats just basic public school history (like the Wright Brothers and Alexander Graham Bell). You all talk about it like its some secret conspiracy theory. :lol:

During the war the Germans had their advanced secret rocket program at Peenemunde, just like the US had the Manhatten Project. Each major power was advanced at different things I suppose.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 10:49 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

But the government doesnt kidnap millions of folks every night out of their beds like aliens are said to.

Actually both scenarios are unlikely. But the US government has undertaken medical experiments before with consent on the people being tested. So at least with that there is a precedence.

With alien abduction it is based on common experiences reported by different people all over the world. Children's testimony is most compelling.

Fun fact - when my daughter was still non-verbal. she was beginning to point to objects and animals and correctly name them using one word. But she would never point at people and call them by name or labels. That all changed when she turned 3 years old and I showed her a picture of Whitley Streiber's grey alien (namely this one)

She excitedly pointed at the image and said "Bim" "that's Bim". Not only the first time she gave something that looked vaguely human a name but first time she strung two words together. When she was a little older and able to speak more she told me that Bim used to visit her at night or when she was lonely and keep her company. When I asked her who Bim was she said he's a "kalabom".

Of course as she got older she got embarrased by the association and eventually she denied ever saying this at all.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 11:06 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Actually both scenarios are unlikely. But the US government has undertaken medical experiments before with consent on the people being tested. So at least with that there is a precedence.

With alien abduction it is based on common experiences reported by different people all over the world. Children's testimony is most compelling.

Fun fact - when my daughter was still non-verbal. she was beginning to point to objects and animals and correctly name them using one word. But she would never point at people and call them by name or labels. That all changed when she turned 3 years old and I showed her a picture of Whitley Streiber's grey alien (namely this one)

She excitedly pointed at the image and said "Bim" "that's Bim". Not only the first time she gave something that looked vaguely human a name but first time she strung two words together. When she was a little older and able to speak more she told me that Bim used to visit her at night or when she was lonely and keep her company. When I asked her who Bim was she said he's a "kalabom".

Of course as she got older she got embarrased by the association and eventually she denied ever saying this at all.

The government got to her and shut her up, dood. 8O
They tried to do the same to me, and even created a manmade traffic accident that put me in hospital.
That is why I don't talk about it anymore...
Erm... :scratch: 8O
D'oh! :wall:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 11:09 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Everyone in the US during the Space Race between the US and the Soviets in the Sixties joked that "our German scientists are better than their German scientists" (or vice versa depending upon which non German superpower was ahead in the race at the moment).

Yep.
HITLER put the first man on the moon. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 11:13 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Dood, why are you taking things so seriously?
And, I already have: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=392238&hilit=pepe%27s+gang+stalking#p8653006

Thats link is the point. You ARE seriously paranoid in posts like that. If you pretend to be insane one minute, and really are psycho in the next you cant expect folks to know which is which. Make up your mind!

I don't think you understand what paranoia is.
"It ain't paranoia if it is really happening."

I can't believe you blindly believe what the establishment says, man.
You are old enough to know better. 8)

You do understand that is it not correct to deny the trauma of other ppl, right? :scratch:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 11:31 pm

Hmmmm....

If it were anyone else's child I would put it down to childhood imagination.

But...

Recently you mentioned that you had some strange seemingly paranormal experiences in your childhood. I forget the details. Know what I am talking about?

Maybe ...THEY... are doing a multigenerational study of your family. Lol!

Im just joking of course. I usually play Scully to your Mulder (skeptic to you the believer). But...many a truth is spoken in jest. Gotta admit that that story about your daughter is kinda weird.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 1:02 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Gotta admit that that story about your daughter is kinda weird.

She just walked past my monitor and giggled "You looking at Bim the kalabom again"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 1:19 am

My niece used to talk about being a little girl in Africa, and watching her father go away to find food for the family but never coming back. She knew everyone's name and a lot of words in Afrikaans, including some children's rhymes and chants. She was 2-3 when it started and it lasted a year or two, then slowly stopped.

Children are fascinating.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if aliens exist either.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 4:07 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My niece used to talk about being a little girl in Africa, and watching her father go away to find food for the family but never coming back. She knew everyone's name and a lot of words in Afrikaans, including some children's rhymes and chants. She was 2-3 when it started and it lasted a year or two, then slowly stopped.

By curious coincidence, an entire primary school witnessed the same UFO and it's alien pilots in Southern Africa
https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... a7bc6a48bb

Yes small children are fascinating. It's also quite challenging to get 62 small children to all tell the same complex lie.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 4:18 am

naturalplastic wrote:

The difficult part in treating paranoid delusional symptoms like gangstalking is getting the patient to accept that explanation as the cause of the symptoms.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 4:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

By curious coincidence, an entire primary school witnessed the same UFO and it's alien pilots in Southern Africa
https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... a7bc6a48bb

Yes small children are fascinating. It's also quite challenging to get 62 small children to all tell the same complex lie.

Mass hypnosis IS possible.
Personally, I think it was used in Nazi Germany at, say, the Nuremberg rallies.
If you like, I might do a search if I have a spare spoon.

It could actually have been a black-ops experiment.