MTG should be expelled from the House for this

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,115
Location: Mid-Atlantic US

14 Apr 2023, 5:24 am

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,264
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

14 Apr 2023, 11:48 am

She should have been expelled already for aiding the insurrection, among other things. Bizarre she's still in office. So many countries where she'd have been executed already.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 59
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,443
Location: Aux Arcs

14 Apr 2023, 12:11 pm

Tar and feathers.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,115
Location: Mid-Atlantic US

14 Apr 2023, 12:12 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Tar and feathers.

You are such a gentle soul.


_________________
My WP story


Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2023
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,577

14 Apr 2023, 12:14 pm

MaxE wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Tar and feathers.

You are such a gentle soul.

Doesn't getting tarred and feathered actually hurt a f**k ton? lol



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 39
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 24,570
Location: Right over your left shoulder

14 Apr 2023, 12:22 pm

Fairfield wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Tar and feathers.

You are such a gentle soul.

Doesn't getting tarred and feathered actually hurt a f**k ton? lol


Yes. Burns and other wounds weren't uncommon, not to mention people often had the s**t beaten out of them before hand.


_________________
Never Again*.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う
*Note: Terms and conditions may apply. Offer not currently available to those living under Israeli occupation.


MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,115
Location: Mid-Atlantic US

14 Apr 2023, 12:39 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Fairfield wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Tar and feathers.

You are such a gentle soul.

Doesn't getting tarred and feathered actually hurt a f**k ton? lol


Yes. Burns and other wounds weren't uncommon, not to mention people often had the s**t beaten out of them before hand.

But I'll assume they probably lived.


_________________
My WP story


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 39
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 24,570
Location: Right over your left shoulder

14 Apr 2023, 2:39 pm

MaxE wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Fairfield wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Tar and feathers.

You are such a gentle soul.

Doesn't getting tarred and feathered actually hurt a f**k ton? lol


Yes. Burns and other wounds weren't uncommon, not to mention people often had the s**t beaten out of them before hand.

But I'll assume they probably lived.


In the same way that most people subjected to a significant beating and burning would be expected to survive, yes.

The acts were typically carried out with complete indifference to the survival of the victim. When Joseph Smith was tarred and feathered his family were turned out and one of his kids died of exposure as a result.


_________________
Never Again*.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う
*Note: Terms and conditions may apply. Offer not currently available to those living under Israeli occupation.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 59
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,443
Location: Aux Arcs

14 Apr 2023, 2:47 pm

Ok we can’t T&F her but we should be able to pelt her with rotten tomatoes.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,685
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Apr 2023, 2:10 am

Misslizard wrote:
Ok we can’t T&F her but we should be able to pelt her with rotten tomatoes.


I'm still all for tarring and feathering her, burns and all.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,409
Location: Abbottistan

16 Apr 2023, 7:53 am

I'm sure Uganda would be happy to have her.


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!


MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,115
Location: Mid-Atlantic US

16 Apr 2023, 10:38 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Ok we can’t T&F her but we should be able to pelt her with rotten tomatoes.


I'm still all for tarring and feathering her, burns and all.

Be warned that I was permabanned from a major subreddit by suggesting that she and Teixeira should be shot (which actually got some upvotes). By this I meant shot by legally constituted authorities after a fair trial as opposed to some sort of vigilante thing, but I didn't see a need to go into such detail. The ban was for "advocating violence".

As it's been suggested that tarring and feathering could be fatal, you could conceivably be banned for the same reason.


_________________
My WP story


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,685
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Apr 2023, 3:19 pm

MaxE wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Ok we can’t T&F her but we should be able to pelt her with rotten tomatoes.


I'm still all for tarring and feathering her, burns and all.

Be warned that I was permabanned from a major subreddit by suggesting that she and Teixeira should be shot (which actually got some upvotes). By this I meant shot by legally constituted authorities after a fair trial as opposed to some sort of vigilante thing, but I didn't see a need to go into such detail. The ban was for "advocating violence".

As it's been suggested that tarring and feathering could be fatal, you could conceivably be banned for the same reason.


As that side benefit is a possibility, I'll take that risk.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2023
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,851
Location: He/him/his

16 Apr 2023, 3:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Ok we can’t T&F her but we should be able to pelt her with rotten tomatoes.


I'm still all for tarring and feathering her, burns and all.

Be warned that I was permabanned from a major subreddit by suggesting that she and Teixeira should be shot (which actually got some upvotes). By this I meant shot by legally constituted authorities after a fair trial as opposed to some sort of vigilante thing, but I didn't see a need to go into such detail. The ban was for "advocating violence".

As it's been suggested that tarring and feathering could be fatal, you could conceivably be banned for the same reason.


As that side benefit is a possibility, I'll take that risk.


You are a sick man Bill, T&F? I'd never go that far, perhaps just a Judas Cradle :twisted:


_________________
Another man's freedom fighter, one man's terrorist is - Yoda (probably)


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 69,562
Location: Portland, Oregon

16 Apr 2023, 4:14 pm

IMO, Taylor-Greene will always be a dumb blonde who makes the dumbest blonds/blondes look smart.

:evil:


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!