[IMPORTANT] Hamas launches foot assault against settlements.

Page 4 of 133 [ 2116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 133  Next

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 8 Jan 2017
Age: 1933
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,801
Location: wales

08 Oct 2023, 8:17 am

cyberdad wrote:
I don't expect Israel will allow HAMAS to get away with this.



What is completely disheartening is that the young dead woman in the back of the truck is not even Israeli. The thronging crowds seem to celebrate beating her dead body. I can't respect a society that would do that to a woman.


She was a 30 year old German tattoo artist. By the looks of it, they hit her with a vehicle if you see the state of her. I imagine she was as at the festival that was targeted.



Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,512
Location: Houston, Texas

08 Oct 2023, 10:32 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Lebanese Christians are like « Those Hamas are no different than ISIS, they would do the same to us if they rule ». And the Shias are being total idiots for supporting their « cause ».

I wouldn’t want a Hamas nation to my border either.


Isn't Syria practically a puppet state of Iran?


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 10,174
Location: Outter Quadrant

08 Oct 2023, 11:21 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Yes. It adds an interesting new dimension to "asymmetrical warfare".

Poor people got poor ways ....paragliders as aircraft...Any news service that promotes propaganda like this
should be ashamed ..There is no comparison between Paragliders and even a old biplane . In order to make it sound like Palestine has a actually air force . Irael was acceded its land in the 1967 i think . And seeking to expand its territory, Should have been against the law in the first place . This smells just like Russias activities in Ukraine .
"And just btw , every single person living in Irael or growing up there is required to go through military training in their lives . Including women" . So the Palestinians are facing citizen soldiers of Israel with every single settler in those areas . but these are available facts. And Iran is supporting. these versions of Palestinian freedom fighters.
Maybe alittle like US supporting Ukraine but on a smaller scale . Conceptually possibly a US puppet state ?
These Israeli' Possibly had no business taking over the occupied territories of Palestine . And seems to court our
Military Industrial Complex as their version of support. [and all its tentacles in US Political/ Media,society]
( Please Note :nothing in this post is Meant to appear as anti-semetic)


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,386
Location: Long Island, New York

08 Oct 2023, 11:23 am

cyberdad wrote:
I'm really not sure why Americans go out of their way to support these clowns. They did the same thing when civilians died in 9-11 after the twin towers terror attack. They are not our friends.

The Nazis support Hamas for obvious reasons.

Part of the “woke” left views the Israeli Palestinian conflict through American racial lens ie bad guys white/white adjacent Israelis oppressing Palestinian people of color. Most and out and out for Hamas are Palestinian and Arabs living here and extreme whites. A lot of progressive left are in the whatabout, moral equivalence camp of we don’t like Hamas’s tactics but their cause is right.

The Christian Right supports Israel for religious reasons, Israel has to be there for the rapture to occur. As so often mentioned American politics are tribal/zero sum game. If the “Fundies” support Israel, Israel must be evil.

Despite what I wrote above I think most Americans are more sympathetic to Israel then the Palestinian's but not nearly as uniformly as before.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 10,174
Location: Outter Quadrant

08 Oct 2023, 12:16 pm

Seems these Palistinians have been having to fight for their home and property, even the lives of their families for a very long time ..Perhaps Iraelis could put forth a peace initiative. And return conquered territories .
Not instigating more fighting . :roll: ... In the US ,we will be only presented pro USA & their puppets media.
It is necessary , in order to resolve something to do so , in a realistic and understanding manner , I feel . Considering
both side of a real life situations , Not just considering only one POV , the othersides POV aswell .
Without bias one sided """inflammitory retoric .""" 8O
It is my understanding that these Palestinians are actually just reacting to untenable circumstances . IMHO


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,778
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

08 Oct 2023, 2:10 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
And the truth is, the underdog isn't always the good guy, as seen with the Confederacy vs the Union during the American Civil War, or Britain's conflict with the IRA, in which the Irish Republican Army is as much a terrorist organization as Hamas.


The IRA didn't celebrate when US women and children died in 9-11. They also don't rape and murder foreign women and post it on social media.


Probably not, but I'm sure they had when they murdered British or Irish Protestant victims. Terrorists of all stripes are among the lowest kind of human beings imaginable.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 10,174
Location: Outter Quadrant

08 Oct 2023, 2:49 pm

When you destroy .. an entire peoples country, or even just one persons home under victimizing circumstances
including using violence and murder .. It could be construed ..that you might be creating a situation that is primed to radicalize people . And then even though you are the country using terror tactics to abolish a country. AND. you have control of the bulk of the" available media" in the world ,in one way or another. You can easily make the people on the other side ,out to be terrorists . Just for defending their home and people . And if it becomes a War , which it has
And their country has few assets to defend itself . Then those people might retaliate using unconventional methods.?
These Palestinians culture and existence is based in reality, over thousands of years old , But the biblical concepts of Israel and Christianity are not even in the same Century as Palestinians . Israel 1967, Palestine 1000 years or more before Christ . But I am no scholar on these topics.. But might feel disrespected if someone stole my home.
And the US has used these exact methods to get the political objectives attained . ie. 9/11 and Sadam Hussein and entire country of Iraq . But needed 9/11 as an excuse to the US population . :skull:
The Jordanians have ended up on the short end of the stick aswell. Having to recieve thousands of Palistinians
as refugees .. It is a wonder that Jordan and Israel have not ended up in a War, Aswell.
Not sure whom to credit this Quote to," One mans freedom fighter is another mans Terrorist"
and it appears to be a valid observation even today. Am regretable to write .


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2023
Gender: Male
Posts: 174

08 Oct 2023, 3:14 pm

Jakki wrote:
When you destroy .. an entire peoples country, or even just one persons home under victimizing circumstances
including using violence and murder .. It could be construed ..that you might be creating a situation that is primed to radicalize people . And then even though you are the country using terror tactics to abolish a country. AND. you have control of the bulk of the" available media" in the world ,in one way or another. You can easily make the people on the other side ,out to be terrorists . Just for defending their home and people . And if it becomes a War , which it has
And their country has few assets to defend itself . Then those people might retaliate using unconventional methods.?
These Palestinians culture and existence is based in reality, over thousands of years old , But the biblical concepts of Israel and Christianity are not even in the same Century as Palestinians . Israel 1967, Palestine 1000 years or more before Christ . But I am no scholar on these topics.. But might feel disrespected if someone stole my home.
And the US has used these exact methods to get the political objectives attained . ie. 9/11 and Sadam Hussein and entire country of Iraq . But needed 9/11 as an excuse to the US population . :skull:
The Jordanians have ended up on the short end of the stick aswell. Having to recieve thousands of Palistinians
as refugees .. It is a wonder that Jordan and Israel have not ended up in a War, Aswell.
Not sure whom to credit this Quote to," One mans freedom fighter is another mans Terrorist"
and it appears to be a valid observation even today. Am regretable to write .


In my opinion, what it really boils down to is that Isrealis are more "white" than Palestinians. Selling angry Muslims is a hard sell in many circumstances, even if someone's house is being blown out of existence.


_________________
I hate this fing world.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,284

08 Oct 2023, 5:37 pm

The death toll of young Israeli and foreign people killed by HAMAS at the music festival in Gaza has risen to 260

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/musi ... rcna119394

As with Shani Louk they were deliberately targeted and mowed down.

The number of hostages is now established at 130
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-8-2023/

The invasion was orchestrated by HAMAS with technical support from Iran
https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/i ... g-bbe07b25

The Israeli government is now torn. They are mobilsing all their ground forces to southern Israel, unfortunately hezbollah (another terrorist militia) is planning to launch attacks on northern Israel
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/ ... l-tensions

As the US and Europe waste their time with Ukraine, the seeds for WWIII might have taken root in the middle east.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 69
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,056
Location: temperate zone

08 Oct 2023, 6:26 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The death toll of young Israeli and foreign people killed by HAMAS at the music festival in Gaza has risen to 260

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/musi ... rcna119394

As with Shani Louk they were deliberately targeted and mowed down.

The number of hostages is now established at 130
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-8-2023/

The invasion was orchestrated by HAMAS with technical support from Iran
https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/i ... g-bbe07b25

The Israeli government is now torn. They are mobilsing all their ground forces to southern Israel, unfortunately hezbollah (another terrorist militia) is planning to launch attacks on northern Israel
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/ ... l-tensions

As the US and Europe waste their time with Ukraine, the seeds for WWIII might have taken root in the middle east.

Why do you support the Russian conquest of the Ukraine?



Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2019
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,387
Location: Everville

08 Oct 2023, 7:48 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
This has to be fake news.. trump made a real estate deal in the middle east for middle east peace! ! ! :roll:

I don't know enough about why they're even fighting each other forever. Complicated, I'm sure. Doesn't make sense that both sides can't just go about their lives living and letting live vs. shelling each other.

I read this morning that hamas launched 5,000 rockets into Israel from Gaza. That's a lot. Apparently funded by Iran.

And the USA funds Israel I guess. So now they've gotta send money and resources there, too ? And will they go level Iran for funding this ? And will China watch on to see what happens and see what resources the USA even has to deploy what with all the funds of the world going to hold putin back in Ukraine ? I'd imagine China's watching to see what hamas can get away with to gauge what, if anything, the world will do if they go storm Taiwan right now.

Probably more wars and territorial disputes bubbling up around the world right now.. what better time to do whatever you want than when the whole world's resources are battling putin in Ukraine.



I read that Ukraine provided the missiles. Guess they had a surplus, thanks to the stupid US of A.


_________________
Disagreeing with you doesn't mean I hate you, it just means we disagree.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,778
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

08 Oct 2023, 7:55 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
This has to be fake news.. trump made a real estate deal in the middle east for middle east peace! ! ! :roll:

I don't know enough about why they're even fighting each other forever. Complicated, I'm sure. Doesn't make sense that both sides can't just go about their lives living and letting live vs. shelling each other.

I read this morning that hamas launched 5,000 rockets into Israel from Gaza. That's a lot. Apparently funded by Iran.

And the USA funds Israel I guess. So now they've gotta send money and resources there, too ? And will they go level Iran for funding this ? And will China watch on to see what happens and see what resources the USA even has to deploy what with all the funds of the world going to hold putin back in Ukraine ? I'd imagine China's watching to see what hamas can get away with to gauge what, if anything, the world will do if they go storm Taiwan right now.

Probably more wars and territorial disputes bubbling up around the world right now.. what better time to do whatever you want than when the whole world's resources are battling putin in Ukraine.



I read that Ukraine provided the missiles. Guess they had a surplus, thanks to the stupid US of A.


What? Provided the missiles to Hamas? That's ridiculous, as I've never heard of any connection between Ukraine and Hamas, and the very idea of it is illogical, as Ukraine needs every ordinance they can get their hands on. If anything, President Zelensky stated Israel had the right to defend themselves as soon as the fighting started. On top of that, I fail to see why a Jew like Zelensky would side with Anti-Semites like Hamas.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,778
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

08 Oct 2023, 8:00 pm

As for right wing disinformation in this country concerning the current Israeli/Hamas conflict, here's just a tad bit about it:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/elo ... 35762.html


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2019
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,387
Location: Everville

08 Oct 2023, 8:00 pm

Patrick22348 wrote:
Jakki wrote:
When you destroy .. an entire peoples country, or even just one persons home under victimizing circumstances
including using violence and murder .. It could be construed ..that you might be creating a situation that is primed to radicalize people . And then even though you are the country using terror tactics to abolish a country. AND. you have control of the bulk of the" available media" in the world ,in one way or another. You can easily make the people on the other side ,out to be terrorists . Just for defending their home and people . And if it becomes a War , which it has
And their country has few assets to defend itself . Then those people might retaliate using unconventional methods.?
These Palestinians culture and existence is based in reality, over thousands of years old , But the biblical concepts of Israel and Christianity are not even in the same Century as Palestinians . Israel 1967, Palestine 1000 years or more before Christ . But I am no scholar on these topics.. But might feel disrespected if someone stole my home.
And the US has used these exact methods to get the political objectives attained . ie. 9/11 and Sadam Hussein and entire country of Iraq . But needed 9/11 as an excuse to the US population . :skull:
The Jordanians have ended up on the short end of the stick aswell. Having to recieve thousands of Palistinians
as refugees .. It is a wonder that Jordan and Israel have not ended up in a War, Aswell.
Not sure whom to credit this Quote to," One mans freedom fighter is another mans Terrorist"
and it appears to be a valid observation even today. Am regretable to write .


In my opinion, what it really boils down to is that Isrealis are more "white" than Palestinians. Selling angry Muslims is a hard sell in many circumstances, even if someone's house is being blown out of existence.



Israel is the size of New Jersey.
For the longest time, surrounding countries wouldn't even acknowledge their right to exist. Like it or not, there is a book that has outlasted most every single book in the world, that book is the Bible. That book mentions the Jews, and their land that was given to them by God and is was initially much larger. But, in 1948, after what happened to the Jews at the hands of the Nazis, enough countries got behind them finally getting a homeland of their own again.
The Palestinians had squatted on that land after the diaspora, but I know you woke individuals just love a sqautter or anyone who doesn't do s**t, doesn't earn s**t, just takes, etc...
So, the world and every single country in the middle east hates these people over a parcel of land the size of NEW JERSEY. I'm sorry, but they should be ashamed of themselves. NEW JERSEY!


_________________
Disagreeing with you doesn't mean I hate you, it just means we disagree.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,284

08 Oct 2023, 8:06 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Why do you support the Russian conquest of the Ukraine?


Had the west remained nuetral (like they do with every other conquest) I don't think Iran or HAMAS would have organised this invasion, Iran has calculated that with the west pumping aid to Ukraine, this was an opportune time to launch an attack on Israel.



ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,386
Location: Long Island, New York

08 Oct 2023, 8:25 pm

U.S. sending munitions to Israel, moving planes and ships to the area


In the video retired U.S. retired General Barry McCaffery said.

Hezbollah is shelling as a show of support.

Israel has a nearly impossible task in extracting hostages. They have to go door to door in every residence resulting in massive civilian casualties.

This may force Hezbollah, Syria and others to jump in which would overwhelm Israel.

The U.S. deployment is meant to deter this.

If this deterrence fails the U.S. will go to war to help Israel. U.S. ground troops would not be needed as the IDF is capable.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman