Woman Claims To Have had Sex With Ghost For 20 years

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 9:44 am

"She told viewers: 'One day, I was lying down when I felt a hand move from my feet to my chest. It was strange, I was scared.

'From that moment on, he started coming to me like a spirit to have sex with me.'

Paula considered herself a loving partner to her ghostly lover for 20 years – until she eventually saw his face.

She explained: 'He was a very big man. But the day I caught a glimpse of him, he had fangs and the face of a gargoyle'.

After seeing the ghoul's scary looks, she stated that she did not want any further contact with him because he frightened her.

The woman continued: 'The last time I saw his face was when I didn't want to continue.'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12583225/Woman-sex-ghost-20-years.html

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 3:31 pm

For some reason this reminds me of a lady on some ghost doc on cable TV. An ordinary lady told how she was visited by a ghost in her new house, but decided that it was "territorial" and to just stare him down to "claim my home".

And she described how "he had a mustache...wore a Victorian military uniform...and ....actually looked rather dashing! But I continued to stare him down, and went away" and never came back.

Her demeanor switched from firm to awestruck back to firm while telling the story.

It struck me as interesting that ...for a moment...she obviously found the ghost attractive. Even while confronting him.

So...I guess ghosts come in both opposite kinds. Ones that molest you in your sleep that look like gargoyles, and ones that dont wanna touch you...but are hotties. Kinda like regular living people :lol: !

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 4:16 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
For some reason this reminds me of a lady on some ghost doc on cable TV. An ordinary lady told how she was visited by a ghost in her new house, but decided that it was "territorial" and to just stare him down to "claim my home".

And she described how "he had a mustache...wore a Victorian military uniform...and ....actually looked rather dashing! But I continued to stare him down, and went away" and never came back.

Her demeanor switched from firm to awestruck back to firm while telling the story.

It struck me as interesting that ...for a moment...she obviously found the ghost attractive. Even while confronting him.

So...I guess ghosts come in both opposite kinds. Ones that molest you in your sleep that look like gargoyles, and ones that dont wanna touch you...but are hotties. Kinda like regular living people :lol:
!

:lol:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 4:26 pm

I'm reminded of a joke.

A college professor starts class by asking if anyone in class had sex before. Most of the class raises their hands. He then asks if anyone had sex with a woman. Most of the guys raise their hand. He then asks if anyone had sex with a guy. Most of the women raise their hand. He then asks if anyone has ever had sex with a ghost. One guy raises his hand and then the professor calls him to the front of the class. He tells him that he's never heard of anyone having sex with ghost before. The guy says "Ghost? I thought you said goat."

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 4:34 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
I'm reminded of a joke.

A college professor starts class by asking if anyone in class had sex before. Most of the class raises their hands. He then asks if anyone had sex with a woman. Most of the guys raise their hand. He then asks if anyone had sex with a guy. Most of the women raise their hand. He then asks if anyone has ever had sex with a ghost. One guy raises his hand and then the professor calls him to the front of the class. He tells him that he's never heard of anyone having sex with ghost before. The guy says "Ghost? I thought you said goat."

Oh God, haha.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 4:43 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
I'm reminded of a joke.

THAT reminds me of ... a true story.

You may have heard of Dr. Kinsey, and how he shocked early postwar America with his "Kinsey Report" about sex in America. Shocked America by showing it how ...deviant America really was (there is some contraversy now that he actually accentuated the extremes a bit but thats another story).

One of Kinseys highly trained minions, a young college psychology student guy, was interviewing an old gentleman who happened to be "a certain prominent author from the Middle East" about his life and sex life. Jotted down the guys interview responses about masturbation and this and that. Then the guy mentioned that he had sex with...what in his thick accent sounded like "horses".

The young American researcher had heard it all by then...guys on farms doing livestock was ...old hat to him... what else is new? So unphased the researcher stayed clinical and asked the gentlemen..."so at what age did you start having sex with animals?".

The Arab author guy was stunned...and exclaimed "you're a GENIUS...how did you KNOW that I had had sex with animals????".

The researcher said "you just told me". Turns out what the guy said that sounded like "horses" was "whores".

Last edited by naturalplastic on 04 Oct 2023, 5:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 4:45 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
I'm reminded of a joke.

THAT reminds me of ... a true story.

You may have heard of Dr. Kinsey, and how he shocked early postwar America by with his "Kinsey Report" about sex in America. Shocked America by showing it how ...deviant America really was (there is some contraversy now that he actually accentuated the extremes a bit but thats another story).

One of Kinseys highly trained minions, a young college psychology students, was interviewing an old gentleman who happened to be "a certain prominent author from the Middle East" about his life and sex life. Jotted down the guys interview responses about masturbation and this and that. Then the guy mention that he had sex with...in his thick accent what sounded like "horses".

The young American researcher had heard it all by then...guys on farms doing livestock was ...old hat to him... what else is new. So unphased the researcher asked the gentlemen..."so at what age did you start having sex with animals".

The Arab author guy was stunned...and exclaimed "you're a GENIUS...how did you KNOW that I had had sex with animals????".

The researcher said "you just told me". Turns out what the guy said that sounded like "horses" was "whores".

Oh dear!

It goes from bad to worse for the Arab guy in that situation.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2023, 9:57 pm

Incubus.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2023, 1:34 am

Yes. If a male spirit attacks a female in her sleep its an incubus, and if its a female attacking a male its a succubus.

Folks have been reporting incubi and succubi for centuries.

In fact that lady is kinda old fashioned. Nowadays folks tend to interpret incubi and succubi as...alien abductions!

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2023, 2:15 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Yes. If a male spirit attacks a female in her sleep its an incubus, and if its a female attacking a male its a succubus.

Folks have been reporting incubi and succubi for centuries.

In fact that lady is kinda old fashioned. Nowadays folks tend to interpret incubi and succubi as...alien abductions!

That's a good point, NP.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2023, 3:31 am

Since ghosts do not exist, the woman in question must either be deliberately lying, or hopelessly delusional.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2023, 4:11 pm

At least she couldn’t get pregnant or catch an STD from her spirit lover.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2023, 1:05 pm

Misslizard wrote:
At least she couldn’t get pregnant or catch an STD from her spirit lover.

One of many benefits of her spiritual love making, I am sure.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2023, 1:30 pm

He didn’t cost a penny to feed and she didn’t have to make him sandwiches.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2023, 3:46 pm

Misslizard wrote:
He didn’t cost a penny to feed and she didn’t have to make him sandwiches.

The worst thing he might do is push her off the bed and claim it.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2023, 6:30 pm

Nonstop? I'm impressed.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う