Stress Causes ADHD, All Mental Disorders,autism, etc

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

jaydog
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 1:44 am

Stress Causes ADHD, All Mental Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease and More-- Medicine, Science and Religion Merged!

Ruth maintains that poisoning of the body by the body due to psychological stress and countless other triggers of stress is the underlying cause of ADHD, OCD, anxiety, panic, mania, hysteria, depression, bipolar disorder, mood swings, anger, schizophrenia, autism, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, all dementias, all other mental disorders, arteriosclerosis, PMS, chronic fatigue, autoimmune response, fibromyalgia, impotence, periodontal disease, suicide, criminal activity, cancer, premature aging, premature death, and many other conditions and disorders,

view article

Rjaye
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 2:55 am

Uh, that's no news.

It's an ad.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 6:06 am

Well that's a relief. This whole time, being autistic, I thought there might be something really wrong with me. Nooo, I'm just stressed out and maybe a bit quirky. How disillusioning.

Remember that Monty Python movie: "It's just a flesh wound."
Turns out it's just stress after all.

Oh, that reminds me! I just hear a radio ad that says (quote): "Chronic sleeplessness is a major cause of fatigue."
......it doesn't take a rocket scientist......