Autistic six year old faces criminal charges.

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Apuleyo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2008, 6:13 pm

My hate is justified. Well, not really hate. Very strong dislike is more accurate, but hate sounds better. My dislike is justified. Their greed is not.

BTW, I'm not a robot. I do make nonsense. But I tend to be serious and logical about serious things. And what happened was very serious. I bet that you don't like people that do those things too.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 9:03 pm

Apuleyo wrote:
This!! ! This is the top reason why I hate northamericans (except for Canadians)! !!

Instead of talking and solving their issues in a civilized matter, they are so damn greedy that they keep suing each other and so far the only people that are rich are the lawyers.

I hate them. I hate them all, in all their unreasonable illogic stupid infamy.

Well, excuse me...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 9:24 pm

Chimchar wrote:
No, not a sicko. Just ignorant. Autistic or not, would a six year old know right from wrong? It's ridiculous.

Yes, they would. I did. Nonetheless, charging a six-year-old with assault is ridiculous.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 12:30 am

Too bad the kid didn't actually hurt the worker. It sounded like he was taking abuse from them just because he was "special."

Apuleyo wrote:
My hate is justified. Well, not really hate. Very strong dislike is more accurate, but hate sounds better. My dislike is justified. Their greed is not.

You seem to watch too much of the news. They always pick up on extreme stories and distort the reality. If you really think all Americans are like that then you have been effectively brainwashed by the media. Many of us here hate the ones that make money off of frivolous lawsuits, too. Hate our system, not our country.

Apuleyo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2008, 12:46 am

The hate is general. I hate the general people that do that or favor that.
My gf wants be a lawyer... I hope she won't end up selling her soul.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 12:52 am

Apuleyo wrote:
This!! ! This is the top reason why I hate northamericans (except for Canadians)! !!

Instead of talking and solving their issues in a civilized matter, they are so damn greedy that they keep suing each other and so far the only people that are rich are the lawyers.

I hate them. I hate them all, in all their unreasonable illogic stupid infamy.

Slandering North Americans?

*sues you*

MysteryFan3
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 12:57 am

The original article

The charges were dropped
"The charges have been dropped. The judge found that there was insufficient capacity, due to his (Nathan) young age, to show intent to commit the charge," said Mullins. "The family is obviously relieved and is hoping to get their child the educational help he needs."

This happened on September 19, 2007.

12 Apr 2008, 3:05 am

foxman wrote:
That's just ridiculous. I have no other words for it. The school should deal with the kid if his behavior is problematic. Send his to the principle's office, suspend him, talk to the parents. It seems to me that the aide has some serious issues of her own, if she feels the need to take a 6 year old to court.

Gosh, I wonder whatever happened to those days. :roll:

Thank god I was born in the 80's.

NewportBeachDude
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2008, 3:48 am

The Aide obviously is unqualified. If she worked in some of the Autism classes I've seen, being pushed would have been considered a good day. She's not cut out for the work.

But, it's all a game. This is an attempt for her to use the actions of an Autistic kid to get a settlement package. I'm calling this one! She will ask for money. How mucha wanna bet?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 9:00 pm

What a self-centered bee-yotch!
Either the aide needs to be transferred to another school or retire.

I'm glad the charges were dropped anyway.

aninimous
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Apr 2008, 4:53 am

Completely ridiculous...

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2008, 10:38 am

Betzalel wrote:
Tortuga wrote:
Schools these days seem to favor "good girls" and boys who can behave like "good girls". A kid on the spectrum stands little chance of getting by, unless that kid is completely withdrawn.

Spot on! I have felt that they are trying to feminize Boys for a long time now. I'm sorry but males are simply wired differently than females and trying to get them both to act the same is madness. nevertheless they are trying to force it to happen anyway.

I can't blame you for homeschooling at all (which is also seriously under attack right now)

I've always thought that was merely a side effect of most elementary school teachers being women, which is why we need to encourage more guys wanting to become teachers to become elementary school teachers. The idea that there is some conspiracy to "feminize" boys sounds like right-wing paranoia about nonexistent "anti-family agendas."

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2008, 10:41 am

MysteryFan3 wrote:
The original article

The charges were dropped
"The charges have been dropped. The judge found that there was insufficient capacity, due to his (Nathan) young age, to show intent to commit the charge," said Mullins. "The family is obviously relieved and is hoping to get their child the educational help he needs."

Good. That aide should be fired.

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2008, 12:00 pm

Odin wrote:
MysteryFan3 wrote:
The original article

The charges were dropped

Good. That aide should be fired.

I concur

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 7:14 pm

Apuleyo wrote:
The hate is general. I hate the general people that do that or favor that.
My gf wants be a lawyer... I hope she won't end up selling her soul.

My husband is in law school as well. The more i learn about what people sue for, the more jaded i become about mankind. I am glad my husband is becoming a lawyer. Its more for defense than anything else. People tend to forget that lawyers can be on the defensive side of these stupid kinds of lawsuits. I have seen what people can be sued for here. Its disgusting. More disgusting that people have such a greedy, vindictive nature about them.

Please let me assure you. Not all North Americans are lawsuit happy. Its still considered a last resort among the sane. Yes, there are those that have a sense of entitlement that precedes their common sense, but there are not as many as you think.

KatieRose212
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Apr 2008, 8:35 pm

This is ridiculous.
A 6 year old doesn't know right from wrong! He's too young to know what happens in the world, and he's too young to have a criminal record.

This has really upset me.
It just shows what this world has come to - an awful place, where we punish the good and the young and let off the evil people.

Something must be done.

:(