Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2008, 10:15 pm

The article I'm posting doesn't list half of what happened to these poor animals and brushes over the suffering of the surviving animals. But the article I read that detailed everything that happened to Kahlauso disgusted me I can't begin to get it out of my mind. I see this horse and what happened to him every time I close my eyes. I don't want anyone else to experience that unexpectedly, as I did, so I'm sticking with this one.

For those of who you who don't want to read the article, let me just say this is one of the worst cases of animal abuse i've ever read about. It might even be the worst. And the facts in some of the other articles show that this couldn't have been a drunken frenzy - this was a premeditated planned attack.

I know most people won't want to open the article, and if your like me you likely wouldn't want to open a thread about animal abuse, so I'm posting this on a separte thread. You can send donations to the reward fund for information that leads to arrest of the horses killer to:

Humane Society of Mercer County
Box 1046
Hermitage, Pa 16148

The other horses don't seem to have any major injuries but they still need treated for cuts, scratches and bruises. Possible other things that didn't arise yet. So if you'd rather your money first be considered for their treatment, you should be able to include a note asking that it be given to treatment for the horses with only any amount not needed for that donated to the reward fund.

http://www.sharon-herald.com/local/loca ... tart:int=0

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

08 May 2008, 10:54 am

I really don't understand people who do these sorts of things. Killing an innoccent animal...what does that achieve? In my opinion, nothing but a lifetime of guilt and a bad reputation.
Humans need to understand that even though we are the most advanced species on the planet, we are NOT the only species that can feel pain and emotion. I guess some people just don't have the brain capacity to do so. It's truly sad...sometimes I wonder why man is here because at times, it seems like a mistake.