Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 1:09 am

Quote:
(AFP/GETTY IMAGES)
A Chinese worker shows off one-month-old panda cub A Bao at a panda breeding center in Xi'an, northwest China's Shanxi province on Thursday, September 4. China, which has used panda diplomacy worldwide since the Cold War, has reportedly made at least three other attempts to give pandas to Taiwan -- none through official channels.

Cute...

Quote:
(ANDRE PENNER, ASSOCIATED PRESS)
A police officer directs traffic near a small airplane that slid off the runway when it was preparing for take off at Congonhas airport in Sao Paulo, Wednesday, Sept. 3. None of the three crew members on board were injured, according to authorities.

Doh!

Quote:
(SEAN GALLUP, GETTY IMAGES / September 3, 2008)
A worker cleans a window of "The World Stands on its Head" ("Die Welt Steht Kopf") House on the Baltic Sea Island of Usedom on Wednesday, September 3, in Trassenheide, Germany. The upside down house, complete with interior furnishings, is the brainchild of Klaudiusz Golos and Sebastian Mikiciuk, and will become a local tourist attraction that will open its doors to the public Thursday.

Imagine waking up in this house...

Quote:
(ITSUO INOUYE, ASSOCIATED PRESS)
A model presents dress designed by Japan's Naoto Hirooka during h.NAOTO 2009 Spring/Summer Tokyo Collection in Tokyo Saturday, Sept. 6. Hirooka, who launched his own brand h.NAOTO in 2000, presented new category brand "GRAMM" , an advance from "Lolita" fashion in the show that features dark and surrealistic design, his company said in a press release.

Her mom must be so proud...

Coadunate
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 1:45 am

That is so cool. How did you post those pictures? I thought that wasn't possible. I'd like to do that sometimes.

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 2:28 am

I find the image I want, right click on it, and choose 'properties'... then I copy and past the url between image tags like so: [img]IMAGEURL[/img]...

Some sites block this, but most news sites will let you do it...

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 7:15 pm

the second picture was an attempted terrorist attack on highway 22 ..... . . . . :lol: :lmao: