Teen Who Stabbed Baby Sentenced To Life In Prison

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

NocturnalQuilter
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 7:47 pm

That is one sick b tch. In addition, she oughtta have her tubes tied.
Don't look at me like that- she could have sex with a male prison guard...

LadyMacbeth
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the girls toilets at Hogwarts, washing the blood off my hands.

03 Dec 2008, 7:57 pm

I feel sorry for the person who did the autopsy.. that must f**k you up.

NocturnalQuilter
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 7:59 pm

No kidding 8O .

I can't even begin to understand (nor do I want to) how they went about counting the wounds. You'd think after like 10 or 20 they'd be like, "Screw it- I don't need to know."

Kasuki-Chan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 8:00 pm

NocturnalQuilter wrote:
No kidding 8O .

I can't even begin to understand (nor do I want to) how they went about counting the wounds. You'd think after like 10 or 20 they'd be like, "Screw it- I don't need to know.)

i feel sorry for the infant, at the very least, i hope it didn't suffer too much... although the murder not happening at all would be better...

"this is my kekkai genkai!" ~Kimimaro~R.I.P
TEAM HD3H, NEMESIS OF DELOREANDUDE!

Justthatgirl11
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Dec 2008, 11:46 am

NocturnalQuilter wrote:

Right on. Hysterectomy would eliminate any chance completely.

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 4:00 pm

Justthatgirl11 wrote:
NocturnalQuilter wrote:

Right on. Hysterectomy would eliminate any chance completely.

when i was younger i suggested every male having a vasectomy to stop unwanted pregnancies, but then again it would probably cause a lot more unprotected sex and therefore more STIs.

the amount of child abuse these days is horrible, why can't a law be passed forcing everyone expecting a child to pass a test before being allowed their child and if they fail be forced to put the child up for adoption when brn or abortion if needed?

i'm against abortion ninety eight or so percent but honestly speaking i think any child that has died from abuse such as this one and baby p over here in the UK would have been better off if they weren't born.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 4:36 pm

I've heard from this before, this isn't her plan. Its a trance where some teenagers get in when they get a baby, they give birth at it and than kill it. Then the girl usualy can't remember anything (it has something to do with your brain can't proces that you have a baby and make it go away) strange thing

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 5:36 pm

135 times! That's horrible. To do it one time would be horrible.
Some people are just plain evil.

NocturnalQuilter
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 6:22 pm

familiar_stranger wrote:
when i was younger i suggested every male having a vasectomy to stop unwanted pregnancies, but then again it would probably cause a lot more unprotected sex and therefore more STIs.
the amount of child abuse these days is horrible, why can't a law be passed forcing everyone expecting a child to pass a test before being allowed their child and if they fail be forced to put the child up for adoption when brn or abortion if needed?
i'm against abortion ninety eight or so percent but honestly speaking i think any child that has died from abuse such as this one and baby p over here in the UK would have been better off if they weren't born.

Have you been reading my mind? I am totally for mandatory reversible vasectomies and rigid testing prior to being able to procreate.
Obviously, my views on the subject are not very popular.

BPalmer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 6:32 pm

Macbeth wrote:
Strikes me that doing that to a newborn, stillborn or not, smacks of mental illness.

Mental illness? What a crock. Doesn't anyone take responsibility for their actions anymore? It was a choice - or rather, 135 choices - the degenerate maggot made. Let her rot.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 9:30 pm

BPalmer wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Strikes me that doing that to a newborn, stillborn or not, smacks of mental illness.

Mental illness? What a crock. Doesn't anyone take responsibility for their actions anymore? It was a choice - or rather, 135 choices - the degenerate maggot made. Let her rot.

There is more than one kind of mental illness. Nobody with a normally functioning mind could do that. I didn't say she wasn't culpable for her actions. I'm saying that her brain is not working correctly. Its a reason to the rhyme.

BPalmer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 10:36 pm

Macbeth wrote:
There is more than one kind of mental illness. Nobody with a normally functioning mind could do that.

Well, she is still culpable for her actions, but at the same time she has mental illness. I guess those two things can be true at the same time, without excusing the perpetrator's actions. If her mental illness were to be used to get off lightly, it would send the wrong message to society at large, which is what I was concerned about. I'm also wary of some criminal actions being pathologised.

12 Dec 2008, 10:43 pm

People with mental illnesses get locked up in a state hospital when found not guilty because of their insanity.

Moop
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Location: Right here! Ya! Right behind the monitors glass! Get me out of here!

12 Dec 2008, 10:52 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Holy crap. Thats an insane amount of times. I think in this case I would go against all I believe in and say she should be put to death.

It's really sad when people are sentenced to life in prison, and resources such as tax dollars need to be allocated to them for the rest of their life. It would be much more practical if life sentences would end up in an execution so our taxes could be spent towards more useful government services.

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2008, 6:44 am

Moop wrote:

It's really sad when people are sentenced to life in prison, and resources such as tax dollars need to be allocated to them for the rest of their life. It would be much more practical if life sentences would end up in an execution so our taxes could be spent towards more useful government services.

here's my problem with that, if someone commits an act as terrible as this death would be an easy way out, i for one would rather be put to death than spend the rest of my life in prison.
i agree with the whole taxpayer bit and think we shouldn't pay a penny towards them, instead we should make them work for their food or starve, people like this girl do not deserve human rights.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2008, 8:24 am

BPalmer wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
There is more than one kind of mental illness. Nobody with a normally functioning mind could do that.

Well, she is still culpable for her actions, but at the same time she has mental illness. I guess those two things can be true at the same time, without excusing the perpetrator's actions. If her mental illness were to be used to get off lightly, it would send the wrong message to society at large, which is what I was concerned about. I'm also wary of some criminal actions being pathologised.

Most criminal activities have a logical base. Wanting a car leads to stealing a car. Wanting crack leads to stealing stereos. Cause leads to effect, and though wrong, it is logical. Even murder can follow this pattern. Woman sleeps with other man, gets killed by husband.. cause.. effect. Shopkeeper gets in way of theft, gets shot.. cause.. effect. All of these make sense, even if they are wrong.

The insanity comes into play when actions make no sense. There are actually reasons why a mother might want to dispose of a newborn. They even follow a logical pattern. But if that disposal is carried out like this.. needlessly stabbing the infant hundreds of times.. then the act is no longer logical. It goes beyond mutiliation for identification purposes. The shop thief shoots the shopkeeper once.. that's a theft gone wrong. He shoots him 243 times then cuts off his leg and keeps it.. that's insane.

To my mind, if the act itself follows a logical course, you are culpable to one degree or another. Once it diverges into strangeness and illogical action, the mind is obviously not working normally.