Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 2:13 pm

That's no good.

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 2:19 pm

i'm just a bit confused... if he could pay the debt why would he have to sell his farm? an act of punishment??

rather than splattering the papers with blood and loosing a finger he could have always tried eating the papers... but then again who's to say there isn't a copy somewhere ;)

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 2:28 pm

familiar_stranger wrote:
i'm just a bit confused... if he could pay the debt why would he have to sell his farm? an act of punishment??

rather than splattering the papers with blood and loosing a finger he could have always tried eating the papers... but then again who's to say there isn't a copy somewhere ;)

Or better yet, he could have just made a cut or several-- not completely cut off his finger...

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 2:58 pm

familiar_stranger wrote:

Hey, he's got nine more fingers. ;)

Do they have nine copies?

:lol:

Like the man said, he was prepared to cut them all off because he didn't feel anything, due to his grief.

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 3:07 pm

Ragtime wrote:
familiar_stranger wrote:

Hey, he's got nine more fingers. ;)

Do they have nine copies?

:lol:

Like the man said, he was prepared to cut them all off because he didn't feel anything, due to his grief.

next headline might be something along the lines of: man looses farm, fingers, and feeling :lol:

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 3:32 pm

If Frodo could handle it...;)