Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2009, 6:16 pm

Ruchard wrote:
The whole jade goody thing was so dumb i ignored most of it she wasn't that good anyways she was labeled a rasict by the media and everybody hated her two yrs everyone is too scared to say what they thought of her it was mass of over reacting by the public they other stories going in the world but this was in all of the news papers.

Exactly!

When Hitler died, did everyone suddenly feel sorry for him? NO! So why is this any different?

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 10:08 am

DeLoreanDude wrote:
Ruchard wrote:
The whole jade goody thing was so dumb i ignored most of it she wasn't that good anyways she was labeled a rasict by the media and everybody hated her two yrs everyone is too scared to say what they thought of her it was mass of over reacting by the public they other stories going in the world but this was in all of the news papers.

Exactly!

When Hitler died, did everyone suddenly feel sorry for him? NO! So why is this any different?

Actually, I'm willing to bet that many of his snotsy followers did mourn his death.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 6:04 pm

history_of_psychiatry wrote:
DeLoreanDude wrote:
Ruchard wrote:

Exactly!

Actually, I'm willing to bet that many of his snotsy followers did mourn his death.

I'm willing to bet that the major difference is that Jade Goody was a minor league celebrity who died of an unpleasant disease, having been noted for her lack of education, and choice use of racist epithets when angered once, on telly. If she had annexed the Sudetenland, invaded Poland, Belgium, Holland and the Netherlands, engaged in a multiple -year campaign to conquer the known world whilst also engaging in the systematic and industrialised attempt to wipe out several whole races, including the whole of Judaism, the Slavic races, and the Gypsies, not to mention torturing and oppressing most of Europe then you might just have a valid point. But she didn't.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 7:59 am

DeLoreanDude wrote:
Ruchard wrote:

Exactly!

as i told you before Jade goody is not as bad as people like Hitler or Torquemada.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 8:08 am

Couldn't resist :lol:

y es como un semestre"

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 8:30 am

jade and the other two girls who bullied Shilpa Shetty would make a good match with this guy

SilverPikmin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2009, 10:18 am

I'm a bit alarmed by all the hate for Jade Goody in this topic. She might have done some things wrong, but she apologized and as far as I know has not done anything like it again. She wasn't perfect but it doesn't change the fact that she lost her life from a terrible disease while very young, and that's something to be sad about no matter who it was.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 11:29 am

SilverPikmin wrote:
I'm a bit alarmed by all the hate for Jade Goody in this topic. She might have done some things wrong, but she apologized and as far as I know has not done anything like it again. She wasn't perfect but it doesn't change the fact that she lost her life from a terrible disease while very young, and that's something to be sad about no matter who it was.

How would you feel if Holocaust Denier David Irving and BNP Leader Nick Griffin (Both Nazi and racist) died from a terrible disease and becomes a National treasure? it is the same thing.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 12:22 pm

I'm sick of the jade goody thing, jade this jade that. On the paper the other day there was a pic of her mum holding a bible by the grave and a whole article about it, oh please, it was obviously done for publicity. And another pic of jade's husband having a picnic by the grave, another pose for the camera. That's the problem with newspapers, they haven't got any interesting news so they just use the same stories and milk them dry.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 6:27 am

The thing with Jade Goody from being seen as a racist in 2007 to being seen as a national Icon in 2009, has some parallels with the canonization of Anti Semitic saints. here is an example of an Anti Semitic saint

St Vincent Ferrer

This saint was known for taking a big part in sowing the seeds of The Spanish Inquisition which was established in 1478 by Ferdinand and Isabella. This mans sermons caused two waves of forced mass conversion of Jews. the first was one was in 1391 when he organized a Pogrom to forcibly Baptize Jews, this Pogrom speaded across Spain. Before 1391 there was already Growing anti Semitism in the Iberian Peninsula since the Reign of Henry of Transtamara and the Black Plague. The 1391 Pogrom was the first nail in the coffin for Spanish Jewry. the Second Mass conversion was in 1411 when he worked with the Spanish Kingdoms of Aragon and Castile and a Converso (A Jewish Convert to Christianity) Bishop Pablo De Santa Maria (Formerly Solomon Ha Levi who a year before the 1391 pogrom he was baptized by Vincent Ferrer, his conversion was not by Force) to Promalgate the Valladolid Laws which almost completly destroyed Spanish Jewry. the Laws did not allow Jews to dress in fine attire or Shave there hair or beard, They were banned from Business and Trade with Christians, banned from Jobs, forced Jews to Live in Ghettos, Banned from Public office, not allowed to make contact with Christians (Particularly Conversos who were Forced To convert to Christianity in 1391) and Forbidden to Leave the Kingdoms. they were enfored to leave jews with no choice but to convert to Christianity. no wonder why the Spanish Inquisition was established in 1478 and various Spanish Governments devised laws based on the Limpieza de sangre (THis ideology was established to distinguish Conversos and Old Christians (Christians with no Jewish Blood) the first law of Limpieza de sangre was promulgated by the Council of Toledo in 1449, the Laws excluded Conversos from most Public offices) because most Conversos were baptized in the pain of death or to escape poverty. because of this the Conversos hide there former Jewish faith in closed doors and were christian in public. this was the reason why the Inquisition was established in 1478 and the ideology of Limpieza de sangre was devised, the Old Christian suspected that the Conversos were secretly practising there Jewish Faith. Vincent Ferrer Turned Spain from a tolorent and prosperous land were Jews Christians and Muslims lived together, to an Intolorent, Racist, Fanatical and oppresive empire we knew in the 16th Century. Just for The 16th Century after the Expulsion of The Jews and Muslims, Spain was the Most powerful Empire in the world. but in the 17th century after Spain expelled the Moriscos (Muslims who converted to Christianity) Spains empire Declined, because of The Inquisition and Spains ignorence. years after Vincent Ferrer Died in 1419, he was canonized by the Catholic church in 1455. this was like Jade Goody who was an ignorent Racist and when she diedshe became a National Treasure

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 6:33 pm

There is a certain flair for the over-dramatic in this thread. Categorically, Jade Goody was NOT "as bad as Hitler" or in fact comparable on any level with Hitler. Nor was she comparable to any member of the BNP, nor even jew-bashing papist figureheads.

She was a poorly educated reality TV celebrity who lacked the skill to insult someone she perceived to be snooty, over-bearing, and acting in what she perceived to be a gross fashion. She did it with the same wit and cutting insight as a provincial teenage schoolgirl from the early nineties.. which she pretty much never stopped being. She was far from alone in doing this, and spent what was left of her life apologizing for it. Not so her fellows, yet they receive vastly less vitriol. She was a product of the continuing failure of multiculturalism and education in the UK, who made a concerted effort to drag herself off the council estate, and used her last few months to ensure that her children received what she never did. That's about it. What the media have chosen to make of her now is beyond her control, and all of this does not change the fact that she was not and never would have been "as bad as Hitler".

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 4:35 pm

What's the difference between Jade Goody and a car battery?
I get annoyed when my car battery dies...

And in the passing of momentary stillness.
We can see our chaos in motion.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 9:50 pm

I'm relieved I didn't put any money on my bet "she'll live another year".

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 4:44 am

Hey you remember when Jade Goody and the other two girls said racist lies that Shilpa bleaches her facial hair (Shilpa Does not Have facial Hair) to look white . actually one of the bullies Jo O Meara actually has a Hitler Moustache and she applies her face with facial hair bleaching cream to hide it (She also Dyes her hair blonde because she thinks she can be more Aryan), plus Jo's Maternal Grandfather is the Nazi Scientst Josef Mengele, Jo was named after him.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 4:01 pm

Macbeth wrote:
There is a certain flair for the over-dramatic in this thread. Categorically, Jade Goody was NOT "as bad as Hitler" or in fact comparable on any level with Hitler. Nor was she comparable to any member of the BNP, nor even jew-bashing papist figureheads.

She was a poorly educated reality TV celebrity who lacked the skill to insult someone she perceived to be snooty, over-bearing, and acting in what she perceived to be a gross fashion. She did it with the same wit and cutting insight as a provincial teenage schoolgirl from the early nineties.. which she pretty much never stopped being. She was far from alone in doing this, and spent what was left of her life apologizing for it. Not so her fellows, yet they receive vastly less vitriol. She was a product of the continuing failure of multiculturalism and education in the UK, who made a concerted effort to drag herself off the council estate, and used her last few months to ensure that her children received what she never did. That's about it. What the media have chosen to make of her now is beyond her control, and all of this does not change the fact that she was not and never would have been "as bad as Hitler".

What about the other 2 girls? they had not apoligized.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2009, 5:22 pm

nothingunusual wrote:
What's the difference between Jade Goody and a car battery?
I get annoyed when my car battery dies...

what is the simularity between Nick Griffin and Jade Goody?

THEY ARE ALL RACIST AND UGLY!! !! !!