FINALLY THE SEAHAWKS GET TO GO TO THE SUPERBOWL

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2006, 12:14 am

The state of Washington (especially Seattle) are just raging loud and excited and partying because the Seahawks beat the Panthers, and get to advance to the Superbowl. It's just exciting after years of watching it on T.V., with other teams, but now our team is going. It's pretty exciting, even for some people who aren't usually American-football fans (like myself).

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2006, 1:41 am

Can't the Chargers........just once......before I die......make it ALL THE WAY???? Just once............ahh well......one can dream.......maybe next year........

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2006, 11:49 am

I'm very joyed about this. I live around Vancouver BC, which is very close to the Seattle Area. Maybe I will be watching the Super Bowl, this year. :D

CRB
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jan 2006, 12:28 pm

I can feel for the sense of jubilation in Washington State--I am a Steeler fan, and I feel the same sense of jubilation that my team is also going to the Super Bowl. But, all I can say is GO STEELERS! ONE FOR THE THUMB! BACK TO THE FUTURE!

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2006, 8:39 pm

I live in Washington, but I don't follow football. It's still cool to have the Seahawks go to the Superbowl, I guess.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2006, 8:59 pm

I am more a AFC fan over NFC. I like the Steelers it has been years since they have won a Super Bowl. But I also like the Seahawks too. The best team will win in the end.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2006, 8:44 am

I am happy that the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl as well!

What kind of a name is Matt Hasselbeck, anyway?

At least they have Mike Holmgren, who taught Brett Favre how to be a good football player, and before that he taught Joe Montana.

This is why the Seahawks are as good of a team as they are now. Mike is a very good coach! Good luck to the Seahawks!