Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

SierraBell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Mar 2008, 6:42 pm

This post was really random :P, but I was in the mood.

So, post the most dumb stuff you have seen people do.

Here's one: Try to copy the scenes from the movie: Jack Ass

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 7:26 pm

1:Race vehicles through a suberban neighborhood toward the sun set, and regardless of the fact that people are still out walking and cops are also rountinly driving through the area.

2:Tell a person at church to "read the bible to learn more about" the subject in discussion, regardless if it talks about it or not, then just stare or walk off. Basicaly, if you do this you will be blowing off the person that asked for advice with something that comes across as "Do it yourself noob! Do I have to explain everything?" :roll:

Man I'm sick of number two. *sarcastic* Pretty helpful Christians yeah? :|

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 10:42 pm

I encountered a chatty lady at my local grocery. Note: I'm not chatty. Anyway, she confided to me that when she feels slighted (reason unknown to me) she might placer something in another's side of the plastic grocery divider bar, like a 'surprise' purchase, such as chapstick, batteries, candy bar.

This is either really funny or mildly passive-aggressive - you choose. Lets hope you don't meet this lady behind you in line at the grocery. Watch your stuff!

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

17 Mar 2008, 10:15 pm

SierraBell wrote:
Here's one: Try to copy the scenes from the movie: Jack Ass

I knew someone who did this and they ended up breaking their left arm and had bruised ribs. He's a complete idiot.

Anyway...
Other stupid things people do is...

Say they'll do something in a minute but then it takes them 10 minutes to even get started!

Designate an alcoholic to be the sober driver for the night of a party. [Yes, I do know someone who has done this!]

Eat something that they are allergic to, just because they like the taste of it.

Garrett
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Mar 2008, 9:15 pm

I knew this person that went around telling everyone that he was a drug dealer.

Technic1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 May 2021, 6:49 am

We are better than you mindset.

At what? Anything or everything.

My ability to make someone feel awkward is better than most?

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 May 2021, 7:51 am

LabPet wrote:
I encountered a chatty lady at my local grocery. Note: I'm not chatty. Anyway, she confided to me that when she feels slighted (reason unknown to me) she might placer something in another's side of the plastic grocery divider bar, like a 'surprise' purchase, such as chapstick, batteries, candy bar.

This is either really funny or mildly passive-aggressive - you choose. Lets hope you don't meet this lady behind you in line at the grocery. Watch your stuff!

.. Funny . Spite at it's Finest :D

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 May 2021, 7:53 am

Stupid s**t i Experience . when You Give Courtesy or Right of Way to Someone and they Act Prickish as If You Owe Them . Higher Sense of Grandiosity Than is Than is Apparent .

Usually People Who Would Be Easily Handled Physically or Mentally .

Lion - Hyena Situation .

The Lion Holds No Arrogance But Viscious When Slighted 8)