Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

JETFIRE
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jul 2021, 7:40 pm

Right now I would like my mom to stop talking to me stay out of my room no longer be making me dinner breakfast or lunch anymore and it no longer tell me she's going to Granny's and no longer tell me she's going to the store and to return my bank card to me today and then permanently no longer come near my room.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 8:32 am

JETFIRE wrote:
Right now I would like my mom to stop talking to me stay out of my room no longer be making me dinner breakfast or lunch anymore and it no longer tell me she's going to Granny's and no longer tell me she's going to the store and to return my bank card to me today and then permanently no longer come near my room.
Why do you not just move out and get a place of your own?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lovelyanathema
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jul 2022, 8:38 pm

The best thing to do would be to talk to her about it.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Jul 2022, 3:02 am

Fnord wrote:
JETFIRE wrote:
Why do you not just move out and get a place of your own?

Based on the fact that it's posted in the Adolescent forum, age might be a problem.
However, "return my bank card" suggests the OP has their own bank account.

OP, how old are you? Available options depend on it.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>