Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

howler0322
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Oct 2016, 11:21 am

If you had the choice to become either a vampire or a werewolf which would you choose?

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2016, 11:33 am

Vampire. I am already pale, cold and with an aversion to sunlight lol, besides which I have a paraphilia for blood so I can't see any downsides. I think vampires could get lonely over time but I already am, plus I could use my immortality to learn and accomplish so much!

Being a werewolf is like being a human most of the time, but with the constant knowledge that you're going to be in agony and loose control of yourself every full moon. No thank you!

chirpy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Oct 2016, 1:20 pm

Werewolf; I would get to turn into another animal. Also, I don't like vampires...

howler0322
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Oct 2016, 2:50 pm

I would probably want to be a werewolf. I'm already hairy, plus there is just something about turning into an unstoppable beast that appeals to me.

xxSkull_Princessxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Mar 2023, 5:08 pm

Vampire. I already have cool leaning neutral fair skin (sometimes it will be pink and other times it will just be pale), sensitivity to bright lights (including sunlight), prefer cold weather over warm, am a night owl, and my canines are naturally fangs. I also wear SPF 100 sunscreen and try to avoid the sun when possible due to my fair skin and sensitive eyes.

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 12:04 am

Based on western pop-culture I would go for vampire, already do not have much love for going out in the sun. Of course presuming I can find a discreet way to get blood without having to kill for it. Would open the possibility for some interesting projects with a long time frame.

Now if we are going to the more older stuff, the choice would be an immortal(?) serial killer who basically stays in their grave all day and who first targets people close to them and to random people. And a shape shifting super-soldier. I think I will consider becoming a highly paid mercenary.

RandoNLD
Toucan
Toucan

04 Apr 2023, 8:54 am

Probably werewolf, it would only affect me during the full moon, but on a serious note the movie Underworld has taught me that it doesn't matter what type of ghoul you are, all monsters are equal :)

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2023, 9:16 am

Thanks for the necro and reminding me about rachiepie666 and her beau :heart:

I choose Vampire.

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2023, 9:41 am

Everybody knows that Vampires don’t actually exist.

So I’d have to be a Werewolf.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2023, 9:48 am

*Shakes fist angrily at Trueno*

:P

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2023, 11:09 am

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う