Is it common for a teen Aspie to feel sexually frustrated?

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

RedHorizon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2009, 12:19 am

I'm a guy and I regret being in a relationship just for this sake, when it came down to it. Honestly the only thing I learned was what a waste of time it was. This is not very satisfying knowledge.It's not a long-term solution to the frustration. This is all I can really offer you because I don't have much experience.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2015, 1:49 pm

jamesp420 wrote:
im frustrated as hell. ive had sex but not in a while i think i lost what game i had.

your pretty funny to be honest. free spirited you are.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 12:34 pm

I have the same problem and I am 19.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 12:37 pm

Girlwithaspergers wrote:
I have the same problem and I am 19.

Why? Going through puberty is like maturing your body. Its not like you need to be in intercourse. Just prepares you for that.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 3:39 pm

I'm not going through puberty anymore lol. I just wanna do it because I don't wanna be like some religious freak whose saving themselves. I want to purposely go against the Church. :D

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 8:28 pm

I think its common, I'm a 14 year old male and I'm borderline mad about it, if I could I'd kill all other males and keep a virgin girl of my age for myself.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 8:34 pm

When I was a teen, I was perpetually sexually frustrated.

This was when I realized how glad I was that I discovered masturbation.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 1:03 pm

lol ^^^

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 May 2015, 3:07 pm

i don't know if frustrated is the right word.
sad more then anything. i've never really found anyone i could relate to and i think i've hid it from the people i've been with. i don't think i relate to normal people.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2015, 4:46 pm

Gothgal666 wrote:
I'm a 14-year-old girl, I want to have sex, I want a boyfriend, I am sick of the NT girls at my school talking about having sex, I want to have it!! Who else feels this way?

I plan on having sex in the future. Not now, though. For now, I'll be having my fetishes. *goes back into my cave of doom*

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 May 2015, 8:51 pm

ive had sex a few times. i dont think its ever been meaningful.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 8:57 pm

When I think there are so many p***ies surrounding me at school and I can't get any of them :cry:

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 May 2015, 5:56 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
When I think there are so many p***ies surrounding me at school and I can't get any of them :cry:

10/10, best quote ever

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 6:53 am

JoeDaBro wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

10/10, best quote ever

But its true.

Sum
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 May 2015, 3:00 am

trojan51 wrote:
it is very common. im 18 and very frustrated, like to the point where i wanna kill myself if i dont get any soon!

That seems extremely counter productive.........and a sure fire way not to "get any".....

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2015, 1:43 pm

Of course it is common for a teenager, aspie or not, to live in permanent sexual frustration. In fact, I'm sure most parents agree that's the way you should live till you no longer depend financially on them, though many will probably "soften" it by telling you you shouldn't want sex, or your sexual needs should be perfectly fulfilled by masturbation for so many years, and by dismissing any wish to enjoy you physical prime as a childish whim unworthy of any respect.

I'm sure telling my parents I wanted to have sex as a teenager would have been the most reliable way to get them to do everything in their power, not just to prevent me from getting close to any girl for as long as I needed their permission, but also to leave me in a situation in which it were as hard as possible to eventually do it as an independent adult. And, considering what actually happened, their power in this regard was truly immense. It's hard for me to imagine how most teenagers can make so many decisions about their own lives, instead of resigning themselves to a life reduced to studying and doing what their parents tell them to (which don't even need to be entirely compatible goals), and being very grateful for it, because it could always be worse.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.