Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 9:32 am

I'm sam, 17, female, Aspie. I enjoy fashion, video games(not all the time though), music(primarily metal but I like all sorts), and yeah :D

Kai_Bliss
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jul 2010, 10:08 am

I'm Kai,15, I love computers and chemistry. I love reading, mostly wiki. I love helping people. My best friend has Autism, we both understand each other well, love helping him.

If you want my email just pm or if you want to get know me. :D

Future_Patriot
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Aug 2010, 3:04 pm

I'm a 15 yr old Male Aspie from Seattle, WA. My interests are playing my clarinet, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and such. I don't have much issues in general. Hugging was a thing that took me a while to overcome. History, reading books and politics are all huge interests of mine. I'm a conservative if you're wondering. If you want my msn or email, PM me!

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2010, 2:04 am

Im Brandon King im 16 turning 17 in January 2nd im a professionally diagnosed Aspie I enjoy reading science fiction novels i also enjoy many different forms of rock from 50s-present but i mainly listen to 80s music and Swing from the 30s-40s i also enjoy comedy music such as Richard Cheese, Weird Al, and MC Hawking. i enjoy video games especially RPGs im heavily into Politics, Philosophy, and Science related to Transhumanism i love to weld and i love cats i currently have 4 though i had 6 until 2 got ran over earlier this year it was sad. i have 2 snakes, ball pythons, ive had them since i was 1 years old. i also really like cuddling with my female friends which is strange for Aspies im told

SuperMario
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Dec 2010, 4:40 pm

My name is Dylan, I am a 16 year old male Aspie. I used to hate music, but now it is one of my obsessions. I like punk, metal, and pop, and I like the bands Brand New, Seether, this Chinese rock band called Brain Failure.... I AM LOOKING FOR MY FIRST JOB!! ! I should also say where I live; Massachusetts, USA. I am a hardcore proud American, I can lecture you on how Pax Americana is the best period in world history, but I will spare you. I also love astronomy, astrophysics, physics.. my favorite theoretical physicist is MICHIO KAKU. Cars are also one of my obsessions, I like the brands, platforms, cross-platform sharing, models, etc. I also have my permit, and am hoping to get my license in a few months (Massachusetts law), and my first car will be a FORD (FORD FTW!! !). I am also a good student, 3.8 GPA, and I will pwn everyone come time for the SATs.

I have been told that I have a deep voice, which the ladies find sexy :wink:

If you want to contact me, pm me, and yes, I am single.

Edit: I am also a Democrat

MiaMidnight
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Dec 2010, 6:47 pm

Hi, I'm Miriam. Most people call me me Mia. I'm seventeen. I've been living near London since June.
I used to live in Cornwall and was diagnosed with High Functioning Aspergers when I was nine.

I really don't know what to say about myself so, read my intro thread?

You welcomed me in... (8) (: [<-- intro thread]

Oooh, there's one really important thing I didn't say - I've been engaged since 1st September to Jason [JaseMidnight] ♥

If anyone wants to talk - I don't mind what about as long as it's not rude or anything - then just PM me (:

BroncosRtheBest
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Dec 2010, 8:08 pm

Name's Jerron. 17 YO Aspie, apparantly extremly HF Aspie (that's what the doctor said). Obsessed with MMA, American football, Wikipedia's random article button, and video games. I have a few friends, but no Aspies, and I only know two Aspies IRL. I'm a proud Christian, as the avatar and signature would suggest. I don't know if my MSN will work, as I just got a Hotmail account and have no idea how to set MSN up. However, for my e-mail or FB, fire me a PM.

John_Cena_Fan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

hey i am a 12 year old aspie only found out today shocker like come on that came out of nowhere i was speachless for about ten mins but it really cool i am kinda happy to now i am a aspie i love wrestling and my trampoline and of course my PS2 so if you want to chat email me [email protected] :)

Coco
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2010, 2:56 pm

Hi my name is Courtney. i live in the US. i am kinda afraid to be myself. espically around ppl i don't know very well. iam looking for someone to talk to...specifically a girl as i am one too. plz pm me...thanks!

jamiethesilent
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2010, 3:31 pm

Salve, My name is James. I am 14, 15 on the 29th of December. I live Wales. I like learning about computers. Especially information related to Linux based operating systems. I hate foot ball. I also like bush craft. I am a "potentiol ordinee" for the Church in Wales. I have Dyspraxia, ADD and Aspergers.

My email is: [email protected]

James

- Cruch Bang Linux.

Pyroguy44
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Dec 2010, 4:04 am

I'm 15, in the Western USA, and I like to draw stuff and listen to obscure 90's music.

Despite all my Rage I'm still just a rat in a Cage"
-"Bullet with Butterfly wings&am

Pyroguy44
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Dec 2010, 4:10 am

crap, forgot info...

My AIM (Though I never use it) is: Stenman715

Despite all my Rage I'm still just a rat in a Cage"
-"Bullet with Butterfly wings&am

Idiotchief
Toucan
Toucan

26 Dec 2010, 11:40 pm

Eighteen year old aspie from utah. Love football, VGs and movies. My current special interest is medical texts and chess. Feel free to PM me for more info