Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

chaddhuddon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 May 2010, 10:06 pm

the form for aspie teens just to get to know eachother. just say a little about you and then your email adress and IM

for example.

fun loving aspie, has some trouble relating to some people. but makes verry strong connections with other aspies. i play piano and wright music, and i play other instuments, make art, and also is in to acting

email: [email protected]
AIM: chaddhuddon

Teun
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 May 2010, 6:12 am

Is this topic a *members only* one? I don't want spambots harvesting my contact information :P

Well, anyway, I'm just gonna add you :)

(If anyone wants my MSN/AIM/Mail: just PM me!)

VolcanicEruptions
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 May 2010, 2:24 pm

Teun wrote:
Is this topic a *members only* one? I don't want spambots harvesting my contact information :P

Well, anyway, I'm just gonna add you :)

(If anyone wants my MSN/AIM/Mail: just PM me!)

No, due to the fact that it's not a members only subforum, therefore - both members and guests can view topics posted here.
I also have strong connections with other aspies. :)

Silva20contraorder
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 May 2010, 3:44 pm

Aspie with obsession with pro wrestling and video games, has an on and off interest in martial arts particuarly karate. I refer to myself as a loner, I prefer "loner" to "weirdo". I am a qualified Nursery Nurse and am doing my Teachers assistant training currently. Would absolutly love to talk and interact with more aspies especially around my own age however difficult, blunt and foward they may be, and however emotional they may get, as I am the same!

MSN: [email protected]

Im 18 years old, anythingelse go ahead and ask!

GriffinGuitar12
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2010, 4:13 am

Behaviorally, somewhat typical Aspie. Humor-wise, probably typical Aspie as well :P (faves include Homestar Runner, Mystery Science Theater 3000, classic "Simpsons" episodes, old school Muppets, etc.) Interest wise? NOT your typical Aspie (well to my knowledge anyway...) My interests include indie culture, particularly in terms of music, movies, and sometimes literature, writing songs (though I don't do it that often, lol), writing poetry (see prev.), writing and talking about dreams, and...well...you get the idea. All the right-brained artsy-fartsy stuff, lol :P Hate to disappoint other WP members, but I'm really not interested in video games, sci-fi, fantasy, RPG's, or really pretty much anything that would be considered "nerdy"...that is, unless it has a quirky sense of humor. Then I'm all for it!! :D

Another not-so-typical Aspie trait in me?! I love socializing!! :D Really, I'm not kidding. This doesn't necessarily mean I'm good at it, though people - Aspie or not - tend to like me nonetheless ;)

Any of you WP members wanna get to know me more my email address is [email protected]. Guess that's about it for now looking forward to replies if there are any :)

Baratos

22 May 2010, 9:45 pm

I am looking for anyone, though I prefer girls. I am interested in history. I have been very isolated my entire life and just want someone to talk to.

AIM: jozeffranczak

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2010, 1:32 pm

Errr I like reading, comics, politics, history that sort of thing. I'm also interested in films.

If you want my E-mail then just PM me.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Kat15
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2010, 2:31 pm

Well, My name is Kathryn im 15 and in the USA. I am self diagnosed aspie, I am an animal lover, im obcessed with cats though if you looked in my room 80% of my stuff is cats. Im still getting used to this forum but so far it is really great.

If you need to contact me just PM me.

:D

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2010, 11:13 am

I'm a 15 year old Aspie who is situated in the United Kingdom. My interests include computers, technology, gadgets, cars, business, and economics, along with the normal stuff like TV and films (I like comedy and action mostly).

I also read a lot of books, both fiction and non-fiction. My rooms look like libraries!

Feel free to drop me a PM :)

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2010, 5:28 pm

I'm a 17 year old aspie from Florida, USA. I'm a shy person, but I can make small talk and I don't mind talking about a subject I'm not really interested in. My interests are writing, sci-fi, costuming, weapon choreography, star wars, animals, dragons, fantasy, culture, marine biology, history, and language. Feel free to drop me a pm, or if you want, my e-mail is [email protected]. My aim is actually, word for word the exact same thing as my e-mail.

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2010, 8:11 pm

Hey. I'm a 14 year old Aspie from New Zealand. Overenthusiastic, not afraid to be myself, enjoy a lot of topics, good at deep conversations, understand people quite well. My friends all tell me I should become a shrink because I understand them and can help. Interested in people in general and love to talk online. Anyone wanna chat feel free.

MSN: [email protected]

blockhead
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Jun 2010, 5:15 pm

I'm an aspie from the UK, I love films, and music. I play keyboard, and am interested in the drums. And I suppose at the moment, I'm a very angry teenager. But never the less, a fun loving one!

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 6:34 pm

I have AS, and I play piano, drums, tuba, euphonium, and I want to learn cello. I really like reading. And I am interested in music, psychology, philosophy, literature, linguistics, history...

Neko47Nya
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

I'm a 15 year old aspie from england. I love reading books and manga as well as writing. I like films and music and love animals especially wolves. I can be quite shy and honestly i'm not very good at describing myself. I also like computers and photograpy including editing photos.

I've only just joined this site and would like to make some friends. I don't no anyone with aspie so it would be nice to talk to other people with it

If you want my email just pm me ;)

Blake_be_cool
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 6:33 am

I am a 14 year old Aspie. I make/write music. I Live in Australia. Umm..
And my MSN is below...

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 9:32 am

I'm sam, 17, female, Aspie. I enjoy fashion, video games(not all the time though), music(primarily metal but I like all sorts), and yeah :D