Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kat15
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:55 am

I try to make a topic post about something, and I cannot explain it!! ! I know everything in my mind but I cannot write it on here! It makes me so mad!! !! ! Im so mad I can never explain anything on here.

Skye-Day
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2010, 9:28 am

Don't worry, Its the same for me.

?There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.?-Oscar Wilde

‎"In the beginning the Univers

Tower418
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jul 2010, 7:01 pm

Sometimes it's easier to say things than to write them in text.

simwicky
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jul 2010, 9:33 am

My most ingenious ideas come to me when I'm talking to myself. They also sound their most eloquent then too.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 7:07 pm

Try writing it in bullet point form first.

anthonylee
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Jul 2010, 9:05 pm

Kat15 wrote:
I try to make a topic post about something, and I cannot explain it!! ! I know everything in my mind but I cannot write it on here! It makes me so mad!! !! ! Im so mad I can never explain anything on here.

Are you having troubles finding the correct words to use while trying to express yourself?

I often have troubles translating my thoughts into words! I agree that it can be frustrating!

vampresstcullen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jul 2010, 2:55 pm

Hmm..I have trouble explaining things sometimes too :/ . This started happening after my period of troubles I believe.

Also (this is separate issue) I will have something to say but I cant put the words together (bad in arguments or debates ugh could cause loss by default AND it could make it look like I know I am wrong or something). I couldnt think of the word "achieve" once. I looked up something to see if i had developed some kind of issue but the disorders I looked at you have to born with. There was one that kinda resemble what I do now (but you have to be born with it and its not exactly me).

Sometimes I say the wrong word or the opposite word, same in typing, more in typing, happens more when I type... it could be a word associated with it or resembles it in letters (even barely) like I put something else that starts with a P but I meant a totally different word, hmm I dont have any examples for associated right now. Usually I catch those typos before I press ENTER but sometimes not. I also skip words sometimes. Gets confusing when you skip "not" ....lol.

I also have gotten more absent minded, I tried to pour water into the trashcan instead of down the sink today, they shouldnt let me in the science lab, I will get absent minded and blow the school up :/

I also have gotten "dumber", I was cooking something and it was burning, and I orignally was just taking them off and putting them on a plate, but they were getting crisper, and I never thought to turn off the stove! That happens when I am on one train of thought and the other trains are ignored or dont come ... (like how I originally was taking them off, and never thought to turn off the stove). Same thing happened when I was trying to rub some marker off of my leg, I didnt feel like getting up and so I tried to get my iron to sprinkle water out onto the sock (was going to use that on myleg) I couldnt though so I ended up getting up and going to the sink to fill a cup up with water for the iron. Then it occured to me that I could just wet the sock in the sink -_-.

Idk what is going on with me, idk about the specific explaining thing either, I cant even explain what I mean by my explaining problem. Maybe you will find out and tell me :D

Oh, and all these issues are separate. Also sorry I didnt notice this post was from 2 years ago...

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 3:00 pm

I find that most of the time I am unable to tell people my feelings without the use of song lyrics.