Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

2010Dolby
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2011, 4:13 pm

Im not gonna lie, NT girls are a little bit boring. I want to give a shot to talking to some aspie girls. Just talking :) Im 19 years old and from Nebraska.

Theres a picture of me. If you PM me i can give you my cell phone number or facebook :)

Also, Im sorry if this is against the rules or anything if i give out my cell humber

TB
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 5:40 pm

Holding a saw like that might scare people :P.

Jennnnn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2011, 3:38 pm

I agree, the saw is a bit strange : P

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Oct 2011, 8:06 pm

2010Dolby wrote:
Im not gonna lie, NT girls are a little bit boring. I want to give a shot to talking to some aspie girls. Just talking :) Im 19 years old and from Nebraska.

Theres a picture of me. If you PM me i can give you my cell phone number or facebook :)

Also, Im sorry if this is against the rules or anything if i give out my cell humber

If I was around your age, I would go out with you Messere Dolbow, but I shamefully can't. How about Facebook friends? I'm Taleija Benn.

P.S. Like the saw.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

06 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

Too old. Like the saw though.

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Oct 2011, 8:29 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Too old. Like the saw though.

I know! The saw's badassery... Yet Messere Dolbow had to be 6 years older... and in Nebraska. :cry:

JediGirl77
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Nov 2011, 5:04 pm

You got one thing right - NT girls are soooo boring. Tried taking to them in school. Didn't get far. They're all trying so hard to fit in and be the same as each other and are totally ruled by peer pressure, they think they're so ugly unless they have makeup on, spend hours doing their hair... Don't seem to have their own minds, views, opinion e.t.c... from my experience, from about 13-16yrs of age, NT girls are like heavily made up sheep.

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Nov 2011, 5:59 pm

2010Dolby wrote:

I am 20 years old. I will be 21 in March. I am engaged though.

You can add me on facebook if you would like.

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

Add me too? :? Please Messere?

Yes...I speak bits and pieces of Italian. :P

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

DarthMaul wrote:

awesome! I was trying to learn Italian because I am mostly Italian. :)

I will add you!

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Nov 2011, 4:44 pm

psayles56 wrote:
DarthMaul wrote:

awesome! I was trying to learn Italian because I am mostly Italian. :)

I will add you!

Yay!

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2011, 4:13 pm

JediGirl77 wrote:
You got one thing right - NT girls are soooo boring. Tried taking to them in school. Didn't get far. They're all trying so hard to fit in and be the same as each other and are totally ruled by peer pressure, they think they're so ugly unless they have makeup on, spend hours doing their hair... Don't seem to have their own minds, views, opinion e.t.c... from my experience, from about 13-16yrs of age, NT girls are like heavily made up sheep.
Well I agree with you up until the point when you find the one that should be in a mental institution end up having a relationship with her (somehow) and then realising you want someone normal.

TheChamelion
Raven
Raven

18 Dec 2011, 7:04 pm

black_legion wrote:
JediGirl77 wrote:
Well I agree with you up until the point when you find the one that should be in a mental institution end up having a relationship with her (somehow) and then realising you want someone normal.

If you see a girl long enough you decide to start a relationship, their is an immense chance you would have noticed if they were that bad. And NT girls are too boring, It's like they just play 'follow the leader' all day, I pride myself in being a chameleon and still have more personality then most of them! :wink:

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2011, 3:45 pm

Hi, I'm a girl, I have Asperger's, and I'm 15 and English. You can see what I look like in my avatar. Can anyone tell me what NT means please, I see it lots here but don't know what it stands for.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2011, 3:47 pm

EnglishJess wrote:
I see it lots here but don't know what it stands for.

Neurotypical. Essentially, people without an autism spectrum disorder.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2011, 3:50 pm

So, in other words, normal people? I don't really fit in wiith them in real life, so I talk to people online. They're a lot more fun.