Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

EnglishJess wrote:
So, in other words, normal people?

In general, yes, but bear in mind that many people with psychological disorders are neurotypical too. Also note that in reality NT v autism often isn't as cut and dried as those two ostensibly clearly-defined labels would have you believe.

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jan 2012, 12:27 am

EnglishJess wrote:
So, in other words, normal people? I don't really fit in wiith them in real life, so I talk to people online. They're a lot more fun.

Generally, yeah, but the line isn't so clean cut.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jan 2012, 7:14 pm

I agree, NT girls can be soo boring. And because I'm not so popular, walking around with NT girl friends actually makes me feel like I look like a stalker in other poeple's eyes lol. But the group of NT girls I can't stand the most are those, those......PREPS!! !! They act like they own the school and run all the school sports teams. Plus they all dress the same way. Btw, anyone who wants to can add me as well

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jan 2012, 7:20 pm

Briana_Lopez wrote:
I agree, NT girls can be soo boring. And because I'm not so popular, walking around with NT girl friends actually makes me feel like I look like a stalker in other poeple's eyes lol. But the group of NT girls I can't stand the most are those, those......PREPS!! !! They act like they own the school and run all the school sports teams. Plus they all dress the same way. Btw, anyone who wants to can add me as well

Yeah, Preps can be pretty irritating...
And what's your Facebook? :huh:

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jan 2012, 5:09 pm

DarthMaul wrote:
Yeah, Preps can be pretty irritating...
And what's your Facebook? :huh:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/briana.r.lopez1 :)

travisl5678
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jan 2012, 3:33 am

I don't think I've ever met an aspie girl, if there are any that wanna talk though feel free to shoot me a PM, im 14 turning 15 in a month

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

JediGirl77 wrote:
You got one thing right - NT girls are soooo boring. Tried taking to them in school. Didn't get far. They're all trying so hard to fit in and be the same as each other and are totally ruled by peer pressure, they think they're so ugly unless they have makeup on, spend hours doing their hair... Don't seem to have their own minds, views, opinion e.t.c... from my experience, from about 13-16yrs of age, NT girls are like heavily made up sheep.

i agree

i have met several aspie girls and i find myself more attracted to them than NT girls, its just that aspie girls around my age are hard to come by, personally i sometimes feel as if i won't find love unless it's with a fellow aspie, i like one of my moms students who's an aspie, her name is Kristen unfortunately she lives a 45 minute drive away and i have no job and no car and from what my mom told me Kristen's mom wouldn't let us be together anyway cuz she VERY controlling over Kristen's life :(