Page 3 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

GamerNerd07901
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2012, 11:17 am

I hate how they over exagerate things and never really act like themselves, instead preferring a masklike alter ego

meaning that if you say "well I can bench press 40 pounds" they say "well I can bench press a semi truck "
and how they sometimes make up claims so rediculous that I feel like I know nothing about them because they make up 90% of it.

What is learning? Its paying attention. its opening yourself up to this great big ball of****that we call life! And whats the worst that could happen? You get bit in the ass! Well let me tell you, My ass looks like hamburger meat,But I can still sit down!

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2012, 3:19 pm

Some of them are so f*****g judgmental, and then the stupid hypocrites call me judgemental for what, calling someone who was verbally attacking me an as*hole? They also assume that when I'm sharing information I'm trying to be a smart ass, I'm sorry, I do not associate knowledge with intelligience and do not believe in your silly social hierarchy, I was just sharing it with you so that you would know, and then you would know more. Geesh.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 7:47 am

How they think they know everything... I'd rather stuff an ASD in their brains and laugh at them losing their minds since they would be generally scared.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

Katrin
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Feb 2012, 7:57 am

In my old school they were so disgustingly promiscuous with no regard to whether or not they even liked each other. gross

layla87
Toucan
Toucan

12 Feb 2012, 3:11 pm

They create so much unneccesary drama, and never take responsibility for their actions. They are the cause of their own problems, but somehow it's always magically somebody else's fault.

Samara1991
Raven
Raven

12 Feb 2012, 4:00 pm

hearing this in a public area:"lyke omgziez did you lyke see da shirt she haz on? lolllz"

need i say more

Fibonaccordion
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Feb 2012, 10:43 am

How they constantly call themselves awkward, and repost the Socially Awkward Penguin meme, but are really just exceedinly self-conscious. I bet NTs look at people like me (i.e., people aren't surprised to learn I am autistic) and think "I'm glad I'm not awkward like that freak over there!" Damn special-snowflake hypocrites.

The_Sleeper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2012, 11:31 am

Nt teenagers, they rebel just like their parents, their grandparents, their great -grand parents.... And they think they're doing something new.

the only truly rebellious thing you can do as a teenager is to rebel against being a teenager and not rebel at all.

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2012, 7:15 pm

How they can avoid going into a mental loop when comprehending a self-referential paradox.

the_beautiful_mess
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Feb 2012, 12:25 pm

Some NTs are nice, but I don't like how the other ones treat me like I'm stupid just because they can tell I'm different. They talk to me slowly like I can't understand, and they can be quite patronising sometimes. I feel like some of them think they are better than me.
I also don't like their preoccupations with things that don't seem to have any bearing on the world, like new hairstyles or celebrities sleeping with each other.
That's not all NTs though. Some of them can be really nice.

'I sometimes go to my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there.' ~ Joel Hodgson

J05ua
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

Please excuse my ignorance; but what does NT mean?

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 6:54 pm

Neurologically typical, or "normal."

sciencefreak222
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Feb 2012, 7:44 pm

NTs can be so annoying when they talk about dating and prom why cant they talk about somthing else :!: :!: :!: :evil:

shifftheboss
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2012, 2:06 am

Nothing really. :D

All my close friends are NT.

Ddddd
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Feb 2012, 7:12 am

Some of them think I'm a loser because I don't have a really social life, except with 2-3 people. But they often change their minds when they see my music or drawings/paintings.

Cutlass_Jack
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Feb 2012, 2:01 pm

They brag about their bad grades and their constant obsession with fitting in.