Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Cassidy
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Oct 2012, 2:55 pm

Hey. This is Cassidy. I'm from Mississippi. I have Asperger's. I was diagnosed when I was 17. I'm 19 years old so I'm looking for a boy my age that sweet, caring, and honest that also has Asperger's. I'm a huge fan of Miley Cyrus' music. Now I know most of you probably dont like her but thats okay, you don't have to.:) I like movies, entertainment, tv, etc. I also like pop, country, and rock music. My favorite food is spaghetti. I would love to travel all over the world.:) So you guys let me know in a comment or pm me if any of this sounds like your interest. Thanks!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2012, 3:06 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Idiotchief
Toucan
Toucan

16 Nov 2012, 1:21 am

welcome to the planet. your in luck there is plenty of boys your age with AS. as for the sweet caring honest part, well we do our best. where have you traveled to worldwise? i just got back from ecuador.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

16 Nov 2012, 1:02 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Sorry I'm not a guy, by the way. I'll try to be a good friend though, if you want. :lol: