Page 2 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kayla314
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Oct 2013, 7:03 pm

Not really sure about dating but it would be nice to make some friends who are also teen aspies!

Name: Kayla
Interests: reading, art, and anime

TechnicalAmateur
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Nov 2013, 11:00 pm

Well, I'm no aspie, but I happen to love all the people I've run into on this site...

Name: AJ (I'm aware that this is a unisex name. I am female.)
Interests: math, writing, science-y stuff, music, reading, animals.

Technically not really allowed to date yet, but friends are always nice :)

I love PMs but have no clue how to start a conversation.

Fisplen
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2013, 5:24 am

I don't want any type of girlfriend on here , long distance relationships would just suck.

But I wouldn't mind making a friend who is also a fellow aspie.

I'm 14 turning 15 August 8th.

My hobbies include Astronomy , Architecture ( specifically Skyscrapers , I LOVE Skyscrapers )
and some other things.

I really don't see why people are so fascinated with other people height , does it really matter how tall You are?

PM Me if You're bored I guess

XCxavier
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jan 2014, 10:02 am

I wanna get more frds ,who will disturb me, or else, lemme disturb....=3="
Also, I have ADHD and AS

Since my English kinda sucks, I don't mind if u correct my words. However, please don't criticize...

Name:Xavier
Favorite school subjects: Chemistry and Biology
Appearance: Skinny and with 173 cm
Talents: Ballet (Because I need to spend more time on my study in order to prepare for the HKDSE, so I have quit for 2 years)
Favorite game series: Warcraft III Frozen Throne (Maps: Nobunaga's Ambition)
Favorite movie genre: Sci-Fi (e.g., The Matrix, Twelve Monkeys, Chronicle, etc. )

I don't have much common sense...

I love joking

I am interested in Philosophy, and I wanna study it at university.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 7:25 pm

Well, why not. Not really interested in dating, but I'd like to make friends with some fellow aspies!
Apperance: Short.
Interests: art, video games, Pokemon, improv, and craziness
Location: Tennessee. No, I don't listen to country music. :lol:

I'm a little awkward when it comes to conversations, but feel free to PM me if you ever wanna chat. ^U^

modcom77
Raven
Raven

14 Jan 2014, 11:32 am

I'll give this a shot.

First Name: Christopher

Hobbies and Interests: My interests include skyscraper aesthetics, urban planning, rapid transit/subway systems, helicopters, and some politics. My hobbies include video games (GTA, Halo and Battlefield), surfing the web, and listening to music. I really like music. I also like to romantacize cities to a certain extent, just think of all the lights, and 3/4ths of those lights mean someone is present at the light. I also just like the grandeur and scale of them, and the power they have. I also enjoy pondering the future of humanity. :)

Why are you here?: I am a diagnosed Aspie, but I've been feeling kind of lonely lately, so I decided to join this site to see if there was someone who shared similar interests.

Favorite subjects: US Government, Business, economics, history since WWI.

Year/Grade: 12th Grade

Favorite music: I love 80's new wave and rock (AC/DC, Tears for Fears, some of Kenny Loggins, Guns and Roses, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, RUN-DMC) and I also enjoy some 60's rock (Jefferson Airplane, Sam Flax, some Beatles). I also enjoy alternative music (Foster the People, Imagine Dragons, deadmau5, I've really been into The Protomen recently)

Books: Not many, typically architecture books with pictures. 1984 is a good book. I like books with a dystopian future and/or revolutionist themes.

TV Shows: Modern Marvels, Through the wormhole, Mythbusters, the Iron Man movies, Star Wars (not the Clone Wars crap), The Avengers. I like movies where there is a lot at stake and there is either a feeling of grandeur or desperation. I also like some film noir like Blade Runner.

Instrument: I don't play any.

Do you like sports?: Not really, though the occasional baseball game is fun to watch.

Family: I have an NT mom, dad, and 14 year old sister. My great grandpa was an Aspie, but he passed away recently.

Clothing: T-shirt and jeans usually, but I like polo shirts a lot as well.

Appearance: Tall (over 6 feet) not super attractive, but not ugly at all. Slightly overweight. Blue eyes.

Other info: Soft-spoken, shy, kind, somewhat cynical, a slightly dark/sarcastic sense of humor, passionate about some subjects, logical. Wants to have a billion dollar corporation someday. Apparently a perfectionist because I must have edited this 5 times already.

What do I want in a woman: Honesty, loyalty, some shared interests, smart, decent looking, somewhat creative, and above all, happy and funny and willing to share experiences with someone who cares about them and they care about. Oh, and someone I can meet in person someday.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2014, 11:27 pm

Okaaaaayyyy Im Dakota, I am 15 years old, and I live near Chicago, Illinois. Have AS. Straight male.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 2:47 am

sup

WolfLonely1
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Jan 2014, 3:42 pm

As some of here, not sure about dating, but I try something.
Here is some information about me:

Hobbies/Interests: Anime, Drawing, Science, Space, Art, Listening music, Animals, Nature, Videogames, Martial arts.
Favourite anime: Ghost In the shell, Serial Experiments lain, Wolf's Rain and Shingeki No Kyojin.
Appearance: Short, Blue eyes, Naturally blond long, curly hair.
Personality: Calm, Realistic, Pessimistic, Empathic, Deep thinker, Sensitive, Escapism and Loner.
Some other info: I have mild autistic features, mild developmental delay and depression.

Well, I'm naturally always been really lonely, so I've get used to it already, but recently felt even more lonely. So, It would be nice to find someone who share same interests as me.

Proxy_Trump
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jan 2014, 5:03 pm

I might as well reach out to others due to boredom and to some degree, loneliness.

Hobbies: nonfiction reading, video games (I try as many genres I can)
interests: drawing, anime, trains, martial arts, rocks / minerals, coins, trading card games, and soccer / football.
Appearance: Slim, average height of 5"10'/ 5"11' (or ~ 177-180 cm)
Personality:
Some other info: Took part in a series lower belt tae kwon do tournaments (forms, sparring, and I forgot the third "event") and was in top 3 in 2 of the 3 events. I Was personally invited in a club soccer (football) team and stayed in the roster for 2 seasons before quitting. The last magic the gathering events I participated in I placed 3rd, 4th, and 2nd.

Q&A:
what is the difference of hobbies and interests within the context of this post?
I define Hobbies as activities I am actively taking part in now and enjoy doing so, while interests are either hobbies I abandoned but, under certain circumstances or encouragement I might return them back to hobby status OR a skillset/ knowledge I have considered acquiring. (like drawling). It is questionable whether or not I would prefer doing my hobbies/ interests with others or alone.

Why didn't you list any personality traits?
My (waning) Depression clouds my perception of myself and self esteem so if I were to assess my personality it might be a tad bit inaccurate at this time. Lastly what people describe me as depends on my mood at the time and my attitude towards specific individuals. I'll try not to bite... too hard.

I have Skype, cell phone, 3 emails, Steam, and TeamSpeak (for online games.) I will not give my contact info away in this post, if you are interested then PM me on WP.

aerolight
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Feb 2014, 11:53 pm

Hi everyone! I'm not sure about dating, but new people to talk to are always welcome.
I'm currently sixteen, living in the vast continent of North America, and attending high school. As far as hobbies go, I mainly am writing novels or reading them, but I enjoy drawing as well. I love all kinds of science, especially biology and physics. Listening to music, learning about the natural world, and staying up to date on current events are a few other things I do.
PM me if you'd like :)

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2014, 6:33 pm

^Want to bother mentioning if you're a boy or girl?

TheAmpersandClown
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Feb 2014, 6:59 am

Hey!
I'm more here for friends, but whatever.

Sex: Female (gender: whatever)
Sexual orientation: I'm into guys mostly, but that changes sometimes
Interests: Anime (like Shingeki no Kyojin and Death Note), reading especially fiction, the Internet, tumblr, TV shows, sleeping.
Looks: I'm just under 5ft 2, freckles, short blonde hair, freckles, green/blue eyes.

I'm not great at conversations, but it would be cool to talk to some people.

abbiefuturecatlady
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Feb 2014, 10:21 am

New here so why not.
Name: Abbie
Female
Appearance: 5'4, white hair, pale, blue/grey eyes.
Hobbies: Studying, researching, piano, guitar, playing with my hedgehog/animals
Personality: non-existent.
Other information: Graduating a year early from high school. I'm nerd/geek.
Clothing: usually a band tee with jeans or a hoodie.
Straight.

I would love to meet someone. Friend or more I don't really care.

Thefan630
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Feb 2014, 2:49 am

Meh, I expected for a post of this sort to exist, so why not, the chances I find someone near me are low

Name: Henrique
Male
Sexual orientation: Bisexual, most leant into girls
Appearance: 1.65m (~5'4) tall, Light brown hair, glasses, olive-colour eyes, slim body
Personality: Friendly, kind, caring, light-headed, honest, loyal, goffy-alike :P and eventually funny
Hobbies: Playing the piano (since 5 and half years), doing anything with my pc (If that counts as hobby)
Interest: Anime, manga, gaming, music, aviation, firearms, and politics
Other information: I'm currently depressed, so I will not act as in my personality, sorry for that. I don't know how long it will last, so I hope I can find someone that could help me get out of it, a love as sort. I'm finishing (failing) Gymnasium this year so next year I'll probably do an apprenticeship. If you want to contact me during the weekend, find me on chatango under "Thefan630". Otherwise, PM here.

I don't mind getting to be friends, but I won't date until I'm 16, just because my birthday is soon coming

MaxPower432
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2014, 4:06 am

Name: Max Murray
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Favorite school subjects: Science and History
Hobbies: I play video game, i write short stories (fanfiction things like that), Reading (Mostly fantasy books) and paying roller derby
Favorite books: Harry Potter series, The Assassins Creed book adaptions, And anything to do with cryptozoology.
Favorite game series: Assassin's creed
Fan of: Arrow, Supernatural and Sherlock

I am an Xbox Gamer, and I love animals.