Do you hate MySpace?
Yes 69%  69%  [ 103 ]
No 31%  31%  [ 46 ]
Total votes : 149

Q
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2007, 7:50 pm

I have pity on those who post every single detail of thier lives on there.

My best friend did that once, he also burned all his paperwork every now and again to get rid of any ID thevies.

Foresight is needed, me thinks.

Andrick
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Dec 2007, 1:47 pm

Yourspace Sux

It is not mine and I hate it with a passion therefore Yourspace is a waste of space
filled with crap, private web cams and sex offenders
Why do parentes let there kids make accounts? in the first place I am 18. by now I think that when they are right there right.

not only that but 14 year old NT girls should not be alowed to come within 40 ft of a computer because. the ones I know manage to kill comps within less than a year my step sister killed this comps hard drive within 6 months of getting it we had to get a new one. not only that but she is one of those people where every other word out of her mouth is O,M,G, or Like. Oh what I would not give to have her vocal cords ripped out by a angry bear.
Back to what I was saying.
She has a phone glued to her ear at all times and spends more time on this computer than
I do playing FF7, I got it last week and have played it for about 4 or 5 hours a day.

And when I found out 3 weeks ago what she was doing with a web cam. I was ready to rip my eyes out because of the pain. (Figure of speach.) And her mother would not beleve me. the girl has the adminisrater account so you can't see what she is doing. I got off topic sorry

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2007, 4:45 am

I have a profile, im 16 the way and a sophmore at my school. I enjoy it because I can talk to my friends and stuff on it. Things i hate include when people post bulletins like "you will die if you dont repost this" because that stuff is just pointless. Same goes for when people say they are so pimp and make "gangsta signs" in their pics. What I hate most is the "Top Friends" option because i personally think it is wrong to rank people in the order you like them.

Selo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2007, 11:23 am

No, I don't hate it. I have an account and it's a fantastic way to keep in touch with my friends - about 70% of my grade has a MySpace and so just going on the pages of those some 150 kids opens you up to basically a whole network; you can figure everyone out and know what's going on in the school without ever leaving your computer. It's a way for me to keep in touch with friends from school, summer camp, and my favorite bands in tons of ways and I love it. The majority of kids in my grade who have a MySpace are on my friends' list, so I can keep track of them all and pretty much talk to 90 kids at once. I love social networking sites and MySpace is the one most accessed by middle-schoolers, so I can basically keep tabs on everyone at school with it, even if I don't have classes together.

brfandan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Dec 2007, 3:11 pm

myspace got very annoying very fast. people's pages having 3098240 different little flash applications pictures and videos, as a web designer, it really hurt me to look at them even more than the average person. it just got cluttered with too many kids from junior high. too many myspace whores who just friend request people they might of only said two words to at a concert one night to make sure to get that friend count up in the thousands range.

facebook is getting to be this way too and everyday i think of dumping my account and just getting on with starting my own website, something i've been putting off for a long time due to lack of content.

Darling
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Dec 2007, 3:57 pm

i hate it, and any other facebook friendster thing. what's the point? :S everyone is keen to show off themselves, which i have no doubt most of their photos have been photoshopped anyway >_>

m91
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2008, 5:50 pm

I hate the way some people would put bright red writing in an orange background in Myspace or basically put a text colour that is impossible to read. Don't they have any common sense?

matrix
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2008, 11:57 pm

Myspace=lame. Accelerated bully machine. My only friends would be musicians (maybe a few friends all 7 of them), which was what the site was intended for.

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 6:26 am

Darling wrote:
i hate it, and any other facebook friendster thing. what's the point? :S everyone is keen to show off themselves, which i have no doubt most of their photos have been photoshopped anyway >_>

Some people may not have photoshop, but I they used paint.

The_New_Writer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2008, 4:58 pm

RTSgamerFTW wrote:
I had a myspace,but i deleted it shortly after i created it,because its a boring-ass site...

Tell me about it, as soon as I got on, NOTHING! GOd, that site sucks

Nikky91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jan 2008, 1:37 pm

I hate MySpace, it's just a bunch of people obsessed with themselves posting crap about themselves.

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 3:22 pm

I used to like it but now it's full of people who wanna ego boost, look popular and all that crap.