xboxboy247
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Apr 2007, 10:58 pm

I don't have a best friend.
I barely have friends.

Like discussing Film and Writing?
Go here! http://fwc.eamped.com/

Save The Internet! It's not going to save itself!
http://www.savetheinternet.com/

Panzyo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Apr 2007, 11:32 pm

I have, like, four best friends, I guess. Two of them I've known since I was five-ish. The other two I met in middle school.

I don't really have too many friends, but the ones that I do have are good ones.

mouapp
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2007, 2:58 am

i think my friends where brought together gradually by hatred for nearly everyone else

but yea school

darkscorpion
Toucan
Toucan

13 Apr 2007, 7:25 am

my mum used to force me into going to judo where i meet Neil, we were extermly competitive and diffinitly rivals who were equally matched, then when we moved up into high school we ended up in the same class so we usualy talked about judo and ended up talking every day thus i got a best friend.(i think he has as which is why we get on so well!!)

chairbreak
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2007, 9:39 am

My RL best friend I met through another friend who I met through ANOTHER friend who I met at school. Um, yeah. Anyway we're BOTH very anti-social so we don't see each other a lot, but when we do we usually have more fun since we've been apart for awhile.

My best friends who I would tell anything to and could spend lots of time with are all ones I've met on the internet. I get to meet one of them Sunday :)

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2007, 8:47 pm

I met my best friend back in year 4 at primary school. We were in the same class together. We didn't have much in common though, as her mother wouldn't let her like Pokemon and other things like that. I think the last time I ever saw her was around two or three years ago. She didn't go to the same high school as me, since her mum made her go to an expensive one.

But now, I don't have a best friend. I don't have any friends in real life.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2007, 8:50 pm

I met my BFF when I was 30, and was volunteering at a local emergency room to get away from the kids.

He's an older black man, who can be very gruff, but over the years we've gotten closer and closer. I know we'll be friends till one of us dies. And he's my only friend aside from my husband.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 7:27 am

High School, but I don't really have any friends now.

skater_chick101
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Apr 2007, 2:37 pm

I met my 3 best friends By 1 She was from school and the other 2 are my cousin's neighbor and we became best friends and now we go to skool with each other(all of go to the same skool)

solid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2007, 4:39 pm

all i was talking about in that post was my school friends. I have quite a few more friends out of school, about lets say 20 or more

Stop talking trash

AspergersGamer
Raven
Raven

19 Apr 2007, 7:07 am

My cusans...We are related :P.

My other two i met when i moved into my new house where i live now at 10, they were up the top of the street so i just went up too them, said hi, and asked if they wanted too be my friends. That lead too me being realy popular, till my Aspergers got realy bad like it is now and i rarly leave my house. :P.

CrimsonEdge
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2007, 3:51 pm

I met my best friend at summer camp when I was in 5th grade. I still talk to him and visit him on a regular basis. It has been five years and we're still great friends.

BigTimeSynesthete
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Apr 2007, 6:29 pm

Well, I met my best friend N at the beggining of the year, as my teacher grouped individuals based on whether they're the oldest, youngest, middle, or only child. N happened to be one of the few youngest children. I've rarely come across youngest children before; most people i've met had some younger siblings. So, N and I decided to talk about it a little. We both enjoyed hanging out with younger people, so that we "feel" old for once. I asked if i can sit with her and her friends during lunch. That's how i made more friends. Both N and I love tigers, drawing, colors, and are strong environmentalists. N is a tomby who loves to surf, skateboard and climb trees. She doesn't want a BF, and i won't ever have to worry about her talking about it. We have more important things to discuss, such as persuading people to reduce, reuse, and recycle as much as possible!!

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

26 Apr 2007, 8:10 pm

Erm. I had just moved to the area in sixth grade and, as my normal friend-making strategy, carefully observed everyone in the area to see who appeared "safe" to approach. There was a girl in my Lit class who seemed friendly enough and I started sort of edging onto her groups in projects, sitting near her, etc. At the same time I sat at a table and read books through lunch rather than talk to people, and I happened to choose the table that she and her group of friends habitually took. And I eventually started volunteering anecdotes and bridging a friendship, and it sort of grew from there. :) I made several deep, close friendships within that group that I still have today. It's interesting, because I hear from all sorts of people about friends betraying them and that sort of thing, and I know that my own friends would never do that to me (as I in turn would not do it to them) and I trust them implicitly. There are only about four of them, mind you, but... they're good friends. And they like me quirks, obsessions, and all. :)

Stephen_King_Reincarnated
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2007, 4:19 pm

I met my best friend when we were six. Her mom babysat my brother so my mom was aquainted with her. We get along great and understand each other really well. I think that's because her doctor says that she's on the borderline for ADD, (Whatever that means!) and she was more likely to talk to me in class than to listen to our teacher. We were such bad students! I moved away but we still hang out on weekends and during summer vacation.

Your best friend isn't the one who bails you out of jail. He's the one sitting next to you saying, "That was awesome!"

Topher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2007, 4:31 am

I met my best friend on the Star Trek website 3 years ago in June. Since then we have never argued, always been there for each other, tried to be understanding of who we both are. Been supportive, kind, we make jokes, and in those 3 years we have become like brother and sister, and we even tell each other so. We have been a consistant prescence to each other even when other people have hurt us. And we trust each other with all our hearts. I have been been up to meet her 3 times in the past few months :) and i hope me and her will always be friends beyond the end of time :)