Anyone interested in dating, my name is Sinan, I'm a guy?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2015, 4:48 pm

I'm 16, and turn 17 this March... I enjoy debating Philosophy and ethics and I enjoy studying other cultures, religions, politics, and history. I have a cat, and cats are my favorite animals, and I also enjoy music, especially acapella music, and soft rock and alternative rock. My favorite bands are The Killers and Green Day. My hobbies include listening to music, researching social sciences and humanities, watching cartoons, and joking around (But not too much, don't worry!) I enjoy nature, art, and those who can play a musical instrument (especially the latter :) ) I'm straight. I am of moderate weight, 5 7 1/2, have short black hair, brown eyes, and I wear glasses. Feel free to pm me.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 12:34 am

There's a teen dating post that's been made here in the forums man. I put my own little portfolio in there.

I suggest you do too.

But I don't think it has actually done anything for anyone. I never got any messages even after posting in it.

I tried asking 'has this actually gotten anyone any messages' but no one has gotten back to me on it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 9:24 am

My personal opinion:

I think it would be easier for you to get a girl if you would calm down a little bit.

When I was your age, I was pretty hyper. I had to calm down.

You're a pretty smart guy. The key is to try to harness that smartness for practical purposes.

I hope you could get to the point where you become mainstreamed again. That would help you obtain dates, too.