Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Shinobi91
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2008, 9:51 pm

Once, I felt really sad because no one would invite me to any patry, but then I realized I didn't miss any fun at all. I get REAALLY bored, since the only things you do is dancing,drinking and sometimes even smoking. I'm a lousy dancer, I don't like drinking alcohol and smoking is out of the question, of course. The only thing I could have left, is talking to people and try having a nice chat...alas,my social skills are as crappy as my dancing skills!
I since never regret not going to a party, unless it's my own birthday party or a very good friend of mine's party!

FigginOfDeath
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Mar 2008, 11:34 am

I partied last night, without the aid of mind-altering substances. Everyone was, in one way or another, a geek, so I was in my element. We watched anime, talked, ate pizza, went to a park, hung out there, came back, and became a puppy pile. In the last 15 minutes, about half of us took off our shirts.

Julia_the_Great
Toucan
Toucan

10 Mar 2008, 8:58 pm

Call me wacky, twisted, screwy, loopy, but I hate parties! They're all noisy and crowded. I went to a school dance once and spent it stowing with my friend and eating pizza, and drinking 7-up.

five_squared
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Mar 2008, 6:18 pm

I never get invited to parties and such, but on the other hand I'm not that interested. It's crowdy, noisy and usually involves (lots of) alcohol, and I mean... Well, what's the point?

HarraArial
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Mar 2008, 6:22 pm

I've been to a few, and trust me, you are not missing out.

It's fun if you can find people to hang around with, but if you can't, it's the most depressing thing in the world. I'd say, if you really want to party, get some friends over for something you all enjoy, or for some special event ((dunno, at your age, do they still celebrate birthdays?)) Find something fun to do, weather it be watching TV, playing videogames ((heck, two friends of mine and I had a Quidditch World Cup tournament with just the three of us last Saturday, we all did the same teams, Germany and Japan, I was always Germany, one friend was always Japan, the other friend did either.)) You don't have to be in some huge group moshing to rave music to have a good time, a quiet night playing blackjack and betting potato chips with two or three friends works just as well.

If you're not invited to the fun, MAKE your own fun. ^^

Everyone knows it's Windy!"

Nico
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2008, 6:30 pm

HarraArial wrote:
I've been to a few, and trust me, you are not missing out.

It's fun if you can find people to hang around with, but if you can't, it's the most depressing thing in the world. I'd say, if you really want to party, get some friends over for something you all enjoy, or for some special event ((dunno, at your age, do they still celebrate birthdays?)) Find something fun to do, weather it be watching TV, playing videogames ((heck, two friends of mine and I had a Quidditch World Cup tournament with just the three of us last Saturday, we all did the same teams, Germany and Japan, I was always Germany, one friend was always Japan, the other friend did either.)) You don't have to be in some huge group moshing to rave music to have a good time, a quiet night playing blackjack and betting potato chips with two or three friends works just as well.

If you're not invited to the fun, MAKE your own fun. ^^

Some people celebrate birthdays, but I wouldn't say it is that big a deal unless it is a significant age, like 18 or 20.
Your last sentence was good advice, I'll make my own fun 8)

Last edited by Nico on 11 Mar 2008, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HarraArial
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Mar 2008, 6:35 pm

Nico wrote:

Some people celebrate birthdays, but I wouldn't say it is that big a deal unless it is a significant age, like 18 or 20.
You're last sentence was good advice, I'll make my own fun 8)

<3 Glad I could help somewhat, then. But really, you don't need anything grand with millions of people, or half your campus, but just do something that's fun with whatever makes you feel comfortable. Like for me, I usually only have either one person over, or two if they get along ((or they're my guy-friend and his younger sister.)) Solo, we do everything from artwork, computer stuff, roleplaying, what-have-you, groups, videogame contests, popping corn, all sorts of things. Just do whatever you want to do, really, you don't have to be invited to some popular guy's party, in the grand scheme of things, it's meaningless, might as well have fun instead of subjecting yourself to misery with every invite you DON'T get.

Everyone knows it's Windy!"

Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2008, 1:40 am

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't see the fun in getting so drunk you puke everywhere and making a fool of yourself in ways unimaginable.