Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Foringinn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Jul 2008, 3:27 pm

Not asexual, but I have sexual anhedonia. Not wery fun.

aspiebeauty87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Jul 2008, 8:37 pm

I'm guessing i'm very asexual cuz i don't really like boys yet i just pretend to belong with people my age but i don't so i hang out with 12-17 yr olds because i don't belong in my age group which sucks

chrism
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jul 2008, 11:15 pm

i like boobies! and im attracted to them... boobs are a chris magnet :D

umm but apart from that im rarely attracted to people... i've had 4 girlfriends in the past 4 months but thats all

KiyokosOnlyOnigiri
Raven
Raven

22 Jul 2008, 1:34 pm

I'm personally unsure where I am on that continuum, but I think there is such a possibility of asexuality. There's almost no 'crush'-ing here, in my head. Then again, most people in my current world of group-home-kiddie-jail-stuff-whatever pretty much seems unfit for a mature relationship - with ANYONE. They say they are gay, but most people there, when they leave, get pregnant through sex with some guy. This is why I consider myself asexual, at least for now.

GNRfan
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jul 2008, 6:20 pm

I used to have a friend who was i think, he obviously wasn't gay but , he showed ZERO attraction towards women , like i'd say " wow that girl sarah in our math class sure is a cutie!" and he'd just try to go onto some other topic. It's a shame and blessing for thoose who are asexual i think , cause although you don't get to experience marriage and love and such you don't have put up with all the friggin mind games girls are always pulling.

Ann-D-Rew
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Aug 2008, 9:16 pm

Ya I deffinetly hear where you're comin from, I'm not asexual, but have a relitively low sex drive. In fact it takes a curtan type of woman, to do some things in a curtan way for me to get excited.

StrawberryJam
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Aug 2008, 9:52 pm

i thought i was asexual for a while, since i never really cared about people in that way. meh, everyone looks the same to me usually, no one jumps out at me as being "sexy" or anything. well, untill i met my current boyfriend, in my view hes the only "sexy" person in the world XD weve been dating for 10 monthes now, after me having gone through 12 relationships i didnt really want to be in but was only in because the other person asked and i didnt see a reason to say no, and those relationships never made it past 2 monthes before i just didnt want to be around the person anymore.

yeah XD totally

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm

I'm not asexual I am guy-sexual though. Anyways did I see something about Aspies having a higher chance being asexual???

chrism
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Aug 2008, 7:18 pm

on the inside i'm asexual but everyone thinks i'm straight. i just like sex is all.

Ryn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2008, 10:34 pm

I'm not aesexual, but right now the thought of dating or even just trying to deal with one-sided interest from another person seems almost repulsive. I'm leaving for college in less than two weeks and it seems that's all I care about. I've never dated, though I've had a few crushes the past four years. Even if I did meet someone, though, I dislike the thought of sharing my space for the rest of my life with anyone or others (does that make me strange?).

I have another friend with AS who is aesexual, and we talk about it a lot. I can't understand why mainstream society seems to reject the possibility of aesexuality and aromanticism. People seem to think that if you don't date or have sex that you're missing out on something, but sexuality and romance seem to come with it's own share of problems.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 7:37 pm

I'm technically an adult female, but too young to legally drink and I've never had a boyfriend. Last crush I had (and it wasn't even a crush really) was when I thought a guy in my sixth grade class was cute. I've never been on a date and personally, the idea of kissing someone or being sexually active with someone puts me off. I don't think I'm asexual, but rather I don't have much of an interest.

I don't think it's completely abnormal, especially considering some of the issues that have a lot to do with AS, like trouble with relationships (not everyone has that problem) or sensitivity to being touched.

Shai-hulud
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Aug 2008, 12:47 am

I do have a desire for physical contact, but none involving sexual desires. I as of yet do not appear to have a libido.

Scy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Jul 2009, 10:59 am

For the longest time I thought that I was confused about my sexuality; I now realize that I have no sexual drive. I would pretend to have 'crushes' on boys in my class, just so the other girls would think that I was 'normal'. I honestly think that I've only ever had one real crush. That crush was on a fictional character, and even now, the thought of being with him seems strange. For a while I though that I may even be homosexual, but I wasn't. Then I though that I was bisexual, that wasn't true either. I would look at images that were errotic but I felt nothing...I was even in a few relationships, the only reason for me being in the relationships was because I felt pressured. My boyfriends would want to do sexual things with me so I would leave them, often resulting in heartbreak(not mine of course.) I guess that I can't be romantically involved with another human...The idea of being touched repulses me.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 1:34 pm

I'm 21 now and I still haven't felt a single thing toward males or females... Um... real ones anyway... Maybe we just have an immature sexual development, after all we do have a developmental disorder.... I'm sure I've read somewhere that quite a lot of people with AS don't reach their sexual maturity until they are in their late 20's early 30's...

Scy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jul 2009, 11:40 am

Yes. This is true, though I'm not sure that I even want to reach sexual maturity...there are far more important things that require my attention at the moment.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2009, 9:55 pm

I feel I have some asexual qualities but I'm not asexual because I am attracted to girls and I do have feelings about them like feelings of sadness, frustration and jealousy of not being able to have any of them but I do greatly desire some in my dreams. However, at the same time I maybe attracted to girls but I do not want sex of any kind and I could easily live as a hermit. I wouldn't be happy but I could do it because I'm already prepared for it and even though I'm still young, I'm totally use to being alone anyways. I never pursue girlfriends and it's not exactly at the top of my list of things to do. It's weird, I have sexual feelings towards them but I still never want to have sex. Quite strange. I wish I was one hundred percent asexual because I hate having those feelings. I can certainly pass as an asexual though.

Last edited by Homer_Bob on 08 Jul 2009, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.