Page 12 of 19 [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

OnTheSpectrum
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Jul 2011, 9:40 pm

SeizeTheDay wrote:
I am extremely afraid of mittens. I can't stand the way they feel. Last time I wore them I started to scream and cry.

My brother is excactly the same with socks, unless they're a certain material. I hate velvet (*shivers*)

NaturalFireWave
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Jul 2011, 7:04 pm

Some of my fears are,
~ That the building that I am in is going to fall down wile I'm in it. (Usually happens in the high school)
~ Splatting the first note of a solo. (This happens no matter how many times that I have practiced)
~ Coming in early/late during the middle/beginning of a performance.

NicoleR
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jul 2011, 7:09 pm

OnTheSpectrum wrote:
SeizeTheDay wrote:
I am extremely afraid of mittens. I can't stand the way they feel. Last time I wore them I started to scream and cry.

My brother is excactly the same with socks, unless they're a certain material. I hate velvet (*shivers*)

I had a weird thing with mittins too and I hate velvet so much! I didn't think anyone else was like that. :)

itsE1993
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Jul 2011, 11:06 am

I used to be afraid of storms to the point of almost blacking out 8O

Now it is speaking in front of a group of unfamiliar people.

I used to be afraid of a lot of little things too! Spiders included, now I realize that I am 5'10" and they are 1cm long lol. I try to compare things to make myself feel better.

Ztrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jul 2011, 2:25 pm

Im horribly afraid of bats and dull conversations

J-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2011, 6:17 am

I fear Bee/Wasp and all insect with an sting. I get stinged 2 times.

Water

Chibs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2011, 6:18 pm

Wasps, bees and other stinging bugs.

Getting hit by the ball in any sport, which is annoying in gym class.

rexirodkc
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Aug 2011, 12:12 am

I dislike toilets....they're so loud and I worry about them overflowing. I've had this fear since I was kid.

Bugs. Mainly the ones with too many legs.

Talking to strangers. Avoided at all costs.

Reindeer
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2011, 6:19 am

Cheese and heights...

skenasis
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Aug 2011, 2:40 am

Stairs, escalators, unstable surfaces, and falling from heights.

ArtemisHolmes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Aug 2011, 11:43 am

Certain rides in amusement parks? :lol:

Er, on a more serious note. Snakes (mostly poisonous ones), spiders, falling off a cliff while hiking, slight height phobia... I'm afraid of Barbecue Chicken Hot Pockets, too. I won't eat one.

Pikachu127
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Sep 2011, 2:01 am

^ Same as above, except for the hot pockets. Those sound delicious.
Hmm? Oh, I have a fear of tree bark. For some odd reason, I hate the... grooves in the bark. *Shiver* I can stand pine trees and smooth-barked trees, but.... *shiver*

Vapzii
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2011, 7:35 pm

When I was younger I was absolutely terrified of skeletons, even cartoon ones. I can't really remember, but Mum says that one time I saw a boy wearing a top with a skull on it and I went into hysterics. I remember a trip back in year six (I was about ten or eleven) when we went to the museum, and I saw a mummy in the Egyptian section despite trying desperately to avoid them and had a meltdown in front of everyone. I had a children's illustrated dictionary once and Mum had to cover a page with paper 'cause there was a skeleton on it and I was terrified. Just looking at the paper over the page made me nervous because I knew it was there. I've sort of got over that by now though, but I still don't like looking at them if they're really realistic.

Because of the fear of skeletons, I was also scared of the dark too, since I was scared that skeletons could be hiding in it even though that's completely illogical. I've got over this too but I still have visions of skeletons walking around following me if I'm walking around the house in the dark sometimes!

Something I still have is what me and my best friend have nicknamed my fear of doors... if I'm outside a room and a door's closed, I won't open it because I'll be scared I wasn't meant to go in and that I'll get in trouble. I have to get someone else to come with me and go in first. I even do this when I've been told to be somewhere. On the other hand, if I'm inside a room and the door's open, I hate the idea of people looking in and seeing me or something and really want to close it, which I most likely won't. This sort of goes hand in hand with windows--I hate open windows. I'll never open them unless it's really hot since I'm paranoid about people hearing me.

Other stuff is heights (being two feet off the ground scares me and that says something), getting into trouble (if someone starts yelling at me I'll start to cry...), being late (I'm always early instead), failure, being alone for the rest of my life, like properly alone, not being able to do something (ties in with getting into trouble), asking questions, and I suppose a mild fear of bugs. If there's a bug in my room I'll spend ages trying to swat it out, especially if I'm about to go to bed. I get paranoid about them crawling all over me when I'm sleeping. lD

MissMew
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Sep 2011, 8:44 pm

My phobias are...
~ Big Crowds
~ Small spaces (Im claustraphobic)
~ having an anxiety attack in public (which happens a lot anyways...)
~ Horse Flies, lol

I hate...
~ when people randomly touch me, like on the shoulder (it's weird, it doesn't always bother me)
~ loose clothing (which is weird for someone with AS, I guess it just makes me feel secure)
~ Unnessecary loud noises (like the megaphones used in my school hallways and my dogs bark)
~ when people lick their fingers to turn pages, lol

It's very happy being a cat
Asperger's: It's a difference, not a disease :D

Tarnivitch
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Oct 2011, 9:03 am

I have Ophidiophobia I actually like snakes to the point I think it would be cool to be a naga (snake man) but as soon as a gardener snake actually came by me I piked up a rake a killed it. it made me quite sad that and spiders they just creep me out mostly I do have a fear of drowning so deep water and falling so heights.