Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

06 Aug 2013, 6:25 pm

sorry if posted in wrong place

basicly im 19 in uk girl my autism involves self injourous behaviours i also am.only partially verbal and have moderate selective mutism hav e (head banging / leg punching / hand biting / scraping hands off rough surfaces until skin chunks out) been living in a care home for a few months i have permission from staff (after they discused it) to go for a drink and get drunk there is a staff lady shes my favorite staff shes ny freind (so much that even tho shes off on holiday for 3 weeks she secretly added me on.facebook so we can still chat : ) )
problem is im scared im gona blab about the facebook thing to.a staff in thr pub or somthing else (you know where somtimes with autism ylou get obsessed with certian pepole wanting to be with them chat to them none stop but NOT in a love way) i tend to try and keep my autistic behaviours secret and im very shy i dont want to make a arse of myself

thanks

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

07 Aug 2013, 1:12 am

I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this, mostly because I'm from the US and the legal drinking age here is 21.

I guess if you're worried about making drunk posts on Facebook, you could have one of your caregivers take your phone away from you until you sober up. Also have a trusted friend/caregiver with you at all times while you've been drinking.

That's all I can offer. Hope it helps.

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

07 Aug 2013, 4:52 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this, mostly because I'm from the US and the legal drinking age here is 21.

I guess if you're worried about making drunk posts on Facebook, you could have one of your caregivers take your phone away from you until you sober up. Also have a trusted friend/caregiver with you at all times while you've been drinking.

That's all I can offer. Hope it helps.

thanks

im not sure where to post it i choosed here not sure about posting genral autism disscusion

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 12:49 pm

or better yet don't drink at all. Alcohol is a poison and will poison the mind with distortion and ill thought and will poison the body with illness. I'd advise quitting now before the alcohol shuts down your kidneys, gives your liver cirrhosis, and causes brain to atrophy.

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 3:14 pm

I've gotten really drunk 3 times;

The first time I vomited across the floor at the birthday of a person who turned 18 and destroyed things because of a raging blackout but luckily I managed to give a sign to my friends by trying to grab my cell phone before I got into the blind rage mode that they had to call my dad and the next day I didn't know what happened when I woke up, the last thing I remember was that they tried to give me a can of beer and the reason why I got really drunk was because I drank a half Sambuca (40%) bottle.

The second time I measured wrong when I drank 1/4 Kalinka 40% and I knew that I was gonna end up the same as the last time, I vomited up everything, including the food I ate the day after and I got scared because there's a risk of dying if you don't have the chance to get pumped.

The third time I thought I could drink a 20% Kalinka bottle because I drank a Strawberry Daiquiri (15%) one, although this time I vomited on the persons window and outside and I barely managed to not get a blackout because I drank lots of water, I also got very angry in the car and screamed.

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 3:16 pm

There won't be a fourth time, especially not at the party tomorrow :)