Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2005, 11:49 pm

Okay...as you all probally know by now I am a Candy Goth.I come up with my own styles..something that says "Cute And Spooky" and 'wierd an different'.

How about y'all?

-SpaceCase :D

hecate
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2006, 1:29 am

i am a fan of the "gothic lolita" image. i dress in my own low-budget version of the style. :D

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2006, 2:23 am

i don't know if you could really label my style... i dress really quirky and colorfully i guess. so, um, how about indie ecstacy?

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 5:30 pm

I think I do come up with my own style, since I haven't seen anyone yet with my clothing style. I usually dress in this tomboy, kind of punk (or whatever you call wearing a longsleeve t-shirt under a short-sleeve t-shirt), and I love wearing different colors, blue being my favorite "wearing" color; I don't wear lots of black or gothic clothing. I also love dressing in a comfortable, athletic style; not the kind of dressing that can't allow you to run or to move without exposing a part of your body or twisting your ankle, like high-heels or something. The shoes I enjoy wearing are mainly tennis shoes, which to me are more comfortable than Converse or high-heels that most enjoy wearing. I guess I just like dressing like myself.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Flaxibon
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jan 2006, 8:31 pm

add on my random style shifts and youve got i like to wear. I also sometimes like to wear loose or big pants or shorts (a few ive gotten from my brothers) with a top thats opposite; girly, or slimming . I dont really dress a certain style cause i wear everything from preppy to punk, to professional to diva, for me its all about color, contrast, and coordinating accessories ^_-. (and yes you guessed it... sometimes i do get a bit carried away >_<) <3

rhubarbpluscustard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2006, 11:31 am

I dress plain and tomboyish. Jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts, flannel shirts, in solid plain colours like navy blue, dark green, black, grey and red. I buy one pair of white leather trainers at the beginning of each school year and wear them until the beginning of the next. Typical aspie girl, I guess. My only eccentricity in dress is my socks. I have socks with Christmas stockings on them, socks with a map of the London Underground on them, socks with cartoon characters (Asterix, Idefix, Wallace and Gromit etc.) on them...I'm very proud of my socks.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2006, 9:13 pm

rhubarbpluscustard wrote:
I dress plain and tomboyish. Jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts, flannel shirts, in solid plain colours like navy blue, dark green, black, grey and red. I buy one pair of white leather trainers at the beginning of each school year and wear them until the beginning of the next. Typical aspie girl, I guess. My only eccentricity in dress is my socks. I have socks with Christmas stockings on them, socks with a map of the London Underground on them, socks with cartoon characters (Asterix, Idefix, Wallace and Gromit etc.) on them...I'm very proud of my socks.

Yeah; I never really had a liking in wearing extremely bright or flashy coloring either; I've always liked wearing plain colors. That's cool that you have your own style like your socks. This is another thing that I like about most aspies: that we could wear the most creative things, and could dress like ourselves most of the time.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2006, 12:06 am

I like to wear the shorts my mom makes me. I prefer loose-fitting shirts, pants over form-fitting. I love to wear toe socks because you can see your individual toes hehe.

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

17 Jan 2006, 4:32 pm

I have the general style of plain, unmarked sweatpants and sweatshirt in darkish colors in the winter (grey, blue, black, etc.) and slightly brighter, generally oversized t-shirts and running shorts in the summer. I generally wear clogs or sandals (because I hate shoes but I need them for school, and now that I don't have to take gym I can wear slip-on shoes). In winter I wear hiking socks (mostly grey) in the clogs. Then you have my omnipresent book. Does that count as an accessory? :lol:

As rhubarbpluscustard said, typical Aspie girl wear.

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jan 2006, 4:21 am

I where some track pants and t-shirt (i need to get a band one soon) and sweat shirt and underwear and socks and.. oh i have Baby-G watch which i take pride of. yea personality wise the closest thing i can come up with is to honest and slightly ADD almost like i will do ant thing unless it contains touching some one or insulting some one else other then my self (dose this meen im in troble when i go to high school?).

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2006, 12:30 pm

When I'm at home, I like to wear my boxers and a tshirt. I'll don some pants if I have to do stuff like the library or the shops, naturally. I go barefoot almost everywhere. That is basically all I wear when I'm not at work and not out partying with my brothers. I don't like wearing jeans, but my brothers won't take me out if I don't. I like bright colorful clothes, red and blue mostly.

thepeaguy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jan 2006, 5:46 pm

I'm a t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms wearing kinda guy. Plus I walk around barefoot while I'm at home. I hate having to dress up posh or trendy.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2006, 10:09 pm

Flaxibon wrote:
add on my random style shifts and youve got i like to wear. I also sometimes like to wear loose or big pants or shorts (a few ive gotten from my brothers) with a top thats opposite; girly, or slimming . I dont really dress a certain style cause i wear everything from preppy to punk, to professional to diva, for me its all about color, contrast, and coordinating accessories ^_-. (and yes you guessed it... sometimes i do get a bit carried away >_<) <3

you sound like me. i LOVE shopping. and i'll wear anything. i love trying out different styles too. but i read a lot of magazines, and i obsess over fashion, and i get random inspiration for designs all the time. i love really bright stuff, yet really simple and with patterns too. basically anything to grab attention. i still dress kinda conservatively though, but with really cute bright clothes! i love polos and blazers with crazy patterned skirts too. and i wanna get some of those sneaker-type flats but patterned and really cute. also neon patent-leather flats.

yes i obsess

newchum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2006, 2:48 am

I do not have my own style, I dress in style, in particularly towards the more conservative end.

merll2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2006, 12:41 pm

I tend to buy stuff like practical cargo pants, button up fishing shirts, safari hunting type clothes because it is comfortable warm or cold (yes southern Africa gets chilly at night) and will take abuse such as wading through thickets of throny brush or other outdoor work. Pretty much I look for the non-camo stuff from Cabela's or Bass-Pro shopsor similar. I keep the camo for the woods.

cloverleaf
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2006, 6:44 pm

T-shirt and jeans usualy barefoot like rhubarbpluscustard says typicaly aspie girl too I supose.