The world is becoming communist

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 6:32 pm

I'm so depressed. The Chinese government has completely f****d the world up and everybody's lives.

I keep hearing that things will never be normal again even after these vaccines, and that there will be new epidemics of COVID that peak around wintertime, where they'll forbid everybody from spending Christmas with their loved ones and instead will force everyone to stay home and furloughed. So basically Christmas won't be worth celebrating any more.

It's blatantly obvious that China has released this virus in order to bring dictatorship to every country and for every country to be communist like China. But all the governments of the world are hiding this by making out that they're just doing it to "make everybody safe". Saving lives my ass - it is a dictatorship.

I reckon that the government wants society to shut down so that everyone can remain controlled by computers and the internet. I mean, how depressing is that if you think about it? They've let this virus loose so this could happen. I don't want to live in a dictatorship. I want the freedom I've always had. I don't want to be controlled by a virus. And these vaccines aren't putting an end to this pandemic as promised by the government this time last year. I think there is something in these vaccines that is a way we can all be controlled.

If you want to believe the fairytale that this virus was accidentally leaked out and the hero government is saving lives and doing everything they can to get everybody vaccinated then that's up to you, but I'm not that gullible.

It's all part of the evil government of China's plan. They want the whole world to be one big dictatorship. A global pandemic like this is supposed to happen every 100 years. But did the Spanish flu have an affect on how we're all living our lives today? No. So what is going on?

Have ASD, ADHD and anxiety disorder
Empathy score: 61 out of a possible 80. (High)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 6:48 pm

You sound like you're spiralling into the same sort of mental space that leads people towards QAnon and other similar disinformation sources.

We'll get through this just like everything else. In 1941 it looked like the whole world would soon be under the fascist boot and within a few years fascism was defeated. This too will pass.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

07 Apr 2021, 7:15 pm

I don't think it is China who did it, but your comment about the world becoming more communistic... I can see that here in the UK. The more we restrict the freedom of speech and our other freedoms, the more communistic we get, but more of a democratically elected communistic group dictatorship. We lost true democracy when Tony Blair tied us into EU rules and laws. Before that, Britain used to pride itself in the freedom of speech. We used to say "I may not believe what you say, but I uphold your rights to say it".
Today things have changed since we have silenced the rights to think and talk outside the communistic box, and it is sad.

Communism may work for the Chinese, and I am not going to tell them that they should adopt democracy because that is up to them what system they use. I do not agree with their lack of religious freedom. They have a lot to answer for by the way they treat their people, but this is a seperate issue to this virus.
I have to say that to think that China was behind this virus is a bit too simplistic. I know that the UK knew about it before it came on the news.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 1:41 am

I'm just frightened, that even after there's enough evidence that the virus is under control, dictatorship might still continue until we can't think for ourselves any more. Usually with this sort of ruling comes horrendous things like slavery and prison camps. They'd probably chuck everyone with a diagnosis of anything on their medical records into prison camps, so maybe I should get my diagnosis taken off my medical records so that nobody can track me down. I knew my diagnosis would somehow cause an unnecessary death. Now that the UK is no longer a free country I don't know if I can ever get used to it. Maybe suicide will be the only way out. I just want my freedom back. But it sounds like we're still going to be going in and out of lockdown in 20 years time. I just can't stand to see society shut down right in front of my eyes. :cry:

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 5:42 am

Joe90 wrote:
I'm just frightened, that even after there's enough evidence that the virus is under control, dictatorship might still continue until we can't think for ourselves any more.... I just want my freedom back. But it sounds like we're still going to be going in and out of lockdown in 20 years time. .

Even though the following may well get dismissed out of hand I'm still going to say it, I am duty bound to say it, the book of Revelation forecasts that such manner of things will eventually happen, there will eventually be an oppressive world government, and along with that there will be increasing natural disasters, therefore right now is a good time to put your hope and security in Jesus and eternity and not put your hope and security in anything in this life.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 6:47 am

I don't believe in Jesus or God. Ever.

So it looks like we're heading for a world of slavery and torture, where anybody who's not from China will be their slaves. Or will it just be slaves to the screen? Either way it sounds depressing, and there will be more deaths from suicide than deaths from COVID.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 10:45 am

I’m sorry you’re having this apprehension, Joe.

But I really don’t think we’re going to be in a dictatorship under the Chinese.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 11:47 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I’m sorry you’re having this apprehension, Joe.

But I really don’t think we’re going to be in a dictatorship under the Chinese.

I'm just scared of what all this is going to lead to. I don't think any government will go this far to shut the economy down to save lives. If they were that hell-bent on saving lives then they would have acted on it last January and closed all the borders straight away.
I just don't know what their plans are.

Please someone reassure me. :cry:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 12:11 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
You sound like you're spiralling into the same sort of mental space that leads people towards QAnon and other similar disinformation sources.

We'll get through this just like everything else. In 1941 it looked like the whole world would soon be under the fascist boot and within a few years fascism was defeated. This too will pass.

This. I'm worried for you Joe90. You are falling for the right wing propaganda and the conspiracies.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 12:59 pm

The Chinese are not going to take over-----because the "anti-Chinese" have much more military might than them.

There's just no possibility that this is going to happen.

The US wouldn't let that happen. The Russians wouldn't let that happen.

And we both have many allies who wouldn't let that happen.

It ain't going to happen.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 1:38 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The Chinese are not going to take over-----because the "anti-Chinese" have much more military might than them.

There's just no possibility that this is going to happen.

The US wouldn't let that happen. The Russians wouldn't let that happen.

And we both have many allies who wouldn't let that happen.

It ain't going to happen.

Sorry, I admit I'm not very knowledgeable but I don't look these things up on Google because I can never find what I'm looking for or I never know what is fake and what isn't.

Is this the sort of thing that governments have to agree to first before one country could just take over?

Quote:
You are falling for the right wing propaganda and the conspiracies.

Maybe I am, yes. But I don't understand what right wing and left wing means really. I see it a lot on here but I still don't understand what it means.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 1:44 pm

Most countries have too much "ego" to just let the Chinese "take over."

Do you think Boris Johnson would just say to them: "go ahead, take over our country?"

And that's an understatement.