Page 472 of 577 [ 9220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475 ... 577  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 7:51 pm

whoever invented pain and disability needs to be called on the carpet and read the riot act, i'd ask 'em "what the @#$% were you thinking?"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 8:08 pm

Kerch wrote:
Facebook can kiss my sphincter.

My sentiments exactly. 8)

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 2:41 am

My boyfriend shouted and swore at me twice in the night, and there's no need for it. Yes his arm hurts and yes I sometimes forget which arm it is and touch it but there's still no need for shouting and swearing and slamming doors. I had been doing overtime at work yesterday, I was extremely tired last night, but I selflessly stayed up a while so that he could have the bed to himself to give him a chance to get to sleep alone, then I quietly came to bed eventually. He had his arm across my pillow so I gently moved it so that I could lie down, and he shouted so loud that it made me jump. Then he got up and shouted at me and then slammed out of the room, probably waking the neighbours up. I was too tired to feel upset so I went straight to sleep. Then in the morning I was asleep and I must have touched his arm again in my sleep and he screamed and swore at me - again.
Sometimes though when he's easily angry like this it means he's worried about something money-related that he's not telling me even if I ask him what's on his mind. So I've just got to guess that that's his problem and try to tread carefully around him as to not be shouted at.
He's had x-rays on his arm and it turns out to be arthritis, and apparently there's no cure for arthritis except to take painkillers.

I wish I could have a bed of my own that I could sometimes go to if he's being difficult to sleep with. But we haven't got the room and we can't afford a bigger place.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 4:08 am

Joe90 wrote:
An Aspie's perspective of NTs:

They are the most caring, kind, thoughtful and understanding creatures on the planet. They have magic powers to understand everybody and don't need to be taught it. There is no drama among these fragile, sensitive creatures because they hate hurting anyone's feelings and they are open-minded to people who have different opinions or think differently.

Some Aspie's and some NT's perspective of Aspies:

Extremely selfish and insensitive to everyone. They don't understand anyone else and they don't give a s**t about anyone. If they upset someone, they feel no feelings of guilt, shame or remorse. They are wrapped up in their own small minds and don't have any emotional connection to other people. If they do learn empathy, it is fake and they don't really care.

f*****g fed up with having a disorder that involves THIS misconception. :roll:

You don't need to be fed up, autistic or not we all get judged at times.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 11:56 pm

Sigh, of course.

It won't matter what caution I do. Or how I wanted it. :roll:

It's everyone else. It's always everyone else... Causing me more trouble... No wonder why I want it alone.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 12:05 am

I'm fed up at the Covid response here. We're still in stay-at-home lockdown, barely anyone has been given the vaccine (I believe 6% ?), our numbers are rising sharply, and people are still dying. My family hasn't received any Covid money whatsoever, so it's frustrating to hear about other people getting all sorts of stimulus cash. On top of that I can't see my boyfriend for at least a month, and our entire relationship has been dictated with a timeline of restrictions drawn by the government. People are being fined for breaking the Covid laws here.

Rant over.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 5:53 pm

My dad's sperm and my mum's egg when making me:-

Egg: So should we make this baby a girl or a boy?
Sperm: Make it a boy. *Sips drink*
Egg: OK
Sperm: No, wait...make it a girl, but make her become an untrendy tomboy
Egg: OK, a baby girl then. How is she going to be, like I suppose being so both her parents are neurotypicals she'd obviously be neurotypical too, just for the sake of simplicity
Sperm: No, stupid! Give her an ASD
Egg: OK, you mean severe or just...?
Sperm: Give her a very mild and very high-functioning ASD, so that she barely has an ASD at all, but make it so that she still won't be able to fit in with her neurotypical peers no matter how hard she tries, and then she'll become frustrated and depressed about it. Ha ha. *Sips drink*
Egg: OK, and should we give her anything to go with it or...?
Sperm: Yes, give her ADHD, but make it complex so that she doesn't show obvious signs through childhood and then she'll only be stuck with a diagnosis that doesn't really describe her. *Sips drink*
Egg: Oh, right. That's it then, isn't it?
Sperm: *Spits out drink* No, that isn't it, stupid! Give her anxiety, where she overthinks everything and is beyond help
Egg: We might as well give her depression as well
Sperm: No, just make it so that she only gets depression whenever she's reminded of how hopeless she is. Ha ha. *Sips drink*
Egg: Couldn't we just make her be a neurotypical?
Sperm: No, stupid! It'd be too easy!
Egg: How about a neurotypical with depression and anxiety?
Sperm: Still be too easy! Just give her the ASD like I said
Egg: OK, done. Anything else?
Sperm: No, that's it. *Sips drink*. Oh, and make her terrified of any possible risks pregnancy can bring so that she doesn't reproduce. Ha ha! *Sips drink*

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:23 pm

Pissed enough to see the evidence... Of how I ended up with COVID. :x

Everyone I interacted got a negative. Places I've been into didn't lasts and my interactions are very specific the last time I went out.
Heck, my sister got a negative and I went in her room and bugged her for hours before having to isolate.

But who else is was in my room alone? How did I ended up with COVID? Of course...

I'm mostly asymptomatic, thankfully.
Not my roommate though.

But damnit, you. :wall: How did you got careless enough to drag me into this?! Why?!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 9:27 pm

blinkin' pain :x

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:29 pm

Edna3362 wrote:

Everyone I interacted got a negative. Places I've been into didn't lasts and my interactions are very specific the last time I went out.
Heck, my sister got a negative and I went in her room and bugged her for hours before having to isolate.

But who else is was in my room alone? How did I ended up with COVID? Of course...

Not my roommate though.

But damnit, you. :wall: How did you got careless enough to drag me into this?! Why?!

You have Covid, Edna?

Are you OK?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 10:32 pm

Edna3362 wrote:

Not my roommate though.

Get better soon. I didn't get too sick when I had it but I've been dealing with respiratory problems and fatigue ever since.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 12:40 am

^
^^
Oh, I'd be more than fine myself. If it comes to worst, I'd take it.

It would've been better if I were the one who did it, yet it's not.
It'll be even better if it had just me that it's my fault and I would pay my own price... But that's not how it happened.

Me and my sister are simply both pissed at our mom being negligent towards herself. :x
I'm aware, rationally, it's useless to do so or even inappropriate that mom needed help more than ever -- she needs to be understood and be gentle with...

But it doesn't remove the fact that a lot of food is wasted, meds were not taken because I dunno! I'm not a fricking nurse. And since there's not enough room, I'd be stuck with her... And I want to be alone so badly, yet just because I was there she assumed it meant I'm available to be her damn extension.

AND SHE INFECTED ME AND IT'S HER DAMN FAULT!! !.. :skull:
I do not mind paying my own price... But I hate, HATE paying the price for SOMEONE ELSE'S carelessness. :x :x :x

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 1:23 pm

Stupid f*****g kids! Why is it that every time I want to go into one of my favourite large clothing stores there is always someone's brat having the world's biggest tantrum? I find it really hard to focus on what I'm doing when there's a brat somewhere screaming and I just cannot tear my attention away from the sound no matter how hard I try.

Today I was in there spending some of my birthday money and I heard this little kid having such an intense tantrum, it was SHOUTING so loudly at its mother that I couldn't hear what it was saying. All I could hear was "I want my..." and then the words turned into a deafening ROAR that was so LOUD for it's lungs to take that his words got distorted.
Is it possible for one to shout so LOUD that their lungs bleed? I know toddlers and children can easily scream loud without much effort but this wasn't proper screaming, it was SHOUTING with all its might.
It sounded like the mother was doing nothing. If I was that kid's mother, I would have taken it to one side and said in a low firm voice, "you DONT speak to me like that!" Well, in my day I would have got a whack, but because it's become illegal these days to spank your own kids, taking charge by speaking to them in a certain tone is the next best thing.

It's odd how most toddlers are shy around strangers or people they don't know very well, which is a form of self-awareness, but they don't have any problems showing themselves up in public and don't know or care what other people are thinking or feeling.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 1:35 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Is it possible for one to shout so LOUD that their lungs bleed? I know toddlers and children can easily scream loud without much effort but this wasn't proper screaming, it was SHOUTING with all its might.

Kids seem to know how to intuitively project their voices without hurting their vocal cords too much. If you clench the bottom of your guts and push down (pushing the baby/the dump) you can project your voice very loud and as distorted as you'd like.

A lot of adults seem to forget how to be loud without hurting themselves because the self-consciousness that comes with maturity makes it harder, but being able to be that loud without getting is normal.

I'm sure their little high pitched voices add to the perceived volume too, our ears are better at hearing high-mid frequencies so little kid voices probably benefit from that too.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 8:45 am

It's those dogs. Dogs that are supposedly outvoted 2 to 1 to actually be in the house -- probably had been brought out of some weird passing trend.

I hope mom never gets another pet this bothersome again -- both me and my sister don't like it.
We've been telling her 'no'!... She doesn't listen.

And mom doesn't train them. :lol: If anything, she just overfeeds them spoiled.
I understand needing intimacy and wanting something to coddle, but this is just irresponsible.

Everyone in the house do not have the time or energy disciplining or fixing them up well.
Frankly, it's not supposed to be my responsibility in any part. At all. We all had a damn deal about it, damnit.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 7:06 am

Five days a week, I get on a bus mid-afternoon. Now, according the timetable, these buses come every 15 minutes. So why is it that no matter what time I turn up, I end up waiting half an hour? It's a small thing, but it builds up.