Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 3:52 pm

I’m a bit depressed, feeling overwhelmed, useless, not worthy, feel like crying, want to die, wishing I was normal.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 3:53 pm

Would a stuffed cat help? She's wearing a tiger costume because she's ambitious like that.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 5:11 pm

:heart: :heart: Hugs :heart: :heart:

threetoed snail
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Apr 2021, 10:36 pm

You always ask the most helpful questions nobody else thinks to ask. I think a lot of people here benefit from the threads you start. I know I do.

I hope you're feeling better by the time you wake up tomorrow.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 12:28 am

There is no such thing as normal for a human being (no universal law defined what normal is, only man and his cultural and social belief systems) and no such thing as worthlessness. It's another belief system.

Life is the experience of being alive.

What are you really feeling because there is no such thing as a feeling of worthlessness. There is happiness, loneliness, sadness, frustration, anger, annoyance, irritability...etc but there is no such things as feeling worthless, there is only believing you are worthless (a belief system) based on social and cultural norms and expectations at the time.

Society has a bad attitude towards anything they define as different, society is a prejudice d**K.

I am sorry you are feeling so sad right now though. If you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to please feel free to email me.