Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Highly_Autistic
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jun 2021, 9:37 am

Tell me something to do. I mean, how can i cope with this, if i cant solve it ? I feel lonely in crowds, when im alone, or when im near other people. I dont even have strong bonds with my family. Very unlucky.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2021, 10:09 am

You need to find someone who you mentally connect with on the same wavelength as you.

Highly_Autistic
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jun 2021, 11:47 am

Lunella wrote:
You need to find someone who you mentally connect with on the same wavelength as you.

How ?

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 1:34 pm

Highly_Autistic wrote:
Tell me something to do. I mean, how can i cope with this, if i cant solve it ? I feel lonely in crowds, when im alone, or when im near other people. I dont even have strong bonds with my family. Very unlucky.

Luck does play a big part in it. I had one real friend at school who eventually moved away, but just before he left, somebody else joined our class who just happened to have exactly the same special interests as me, which nobody else had, so he was still looking for a friend and he filled the gap. Having somebody to sit with and hang out with did go someway to disguising the fact that I was an oddball. Girlfriend wise I just happened to walk the same way home as somebody who was as messed up in the head as I was and we connected on that level. Once I left school though, I became totally isolated for years, into my mid-20s. It was only through taking a series of quite drastic measures and risks that I was able to find somebody on my wavelength. I suppose if you get desperate enough, you will be compelled to take some sort of action that you'd normally find excuses or reasons not to make.

Kitsuna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jun 2021, 7:03 pm

I can relate to you a little bit. I’ve been feeling really isolated lately and have been trying to find a way to get out and try to connect with new people now that I feel safe from COVID.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 7:10 pm

I feel this way most of the time.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 4:29 pm

Highly_Autistic wrote:

What are your interests/hobbies, if any?