I realized depression is my normal life style

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Highly_Autistic
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2021, 4:17 pm

I dont even remember the last time i laughed. I think it has become my normal life.I realize that im sad when i look at the mirror and see the frown in my face. It sucks to have comorbid conditions like depression and anxiety.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 7:26 am

I'm depressed too. I have a lot on my plate anyway, plus the social isolation that would still be causing me depression if I didn't have all the other stresses.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 11:33 pm

I used to be depressed too. Most of the time now, I am happy. So, it is possible to reach a point where there is enjoyment in every day. I'm not saying this to rub your nose in your troubles, but just to let you know things can get better.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2021, 6:58 am

I haven't actually felt depressed for a long time. I've been finding happiness and joy in the little things in life and appreciating what I have. But for the last 3 days I've been feeling extremely depressed, like feelings of hopelessness and getting worried because I'm not doing the same things my peers are doing, like clubbing and working full-time. But both those are mentally exhausting and I just get tired and need my time to meditate (not like a Buddhist).