I hate being a person with special needs

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Highly_Autistic
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jul 2021, 2:12 pm

I hate having aspergers because people call this kind of people "different" "weird", "special needs kid" etc. The last thing i would like to be is who fails to comply with society (i mean being strange). But here i am. I just wanted to fit in with the rest of people. I cant mask all the time to seem normal.

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jul 2021, 2:38 pm

Highly_Autistic wrote:
I hate having aspergers because people call this kind of people "different" "weird", "special needs kid" etc. The last thing i would like to be is who fails to comply with society (i mean being strange). But here i am. I just wanted to fit in with the rest of people. I cant mask all the time to seem normal.

Sometimes I dislike it for those reasons too. But most of the time I don't care. I never mask. I am considered strange.

Blueberry_Muffin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jul 2021, 10:15 pm

Yeah, it seems impossible. I fell behind neurotypicals before I was even 6 years old and have never come anywhere close to relating to the vast majority of them. Probably never will.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 6:05 am

Me neither….but I got lucky and got a job which will get me a pension in 1.5 years.

Im way behind most people in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 1:50 pm

Highly_Autistic wrote:

Being on the spectrum is a part of your human essence!