Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2021, 11:04 am

Ugghhhhhhhhh....

I'm trying to pack all my things.... But people that promised to help me pack/clean are backing out, and the person wanting to do it now wants a bunch of money... I'm not made of money, and the people wanting to physically move me are also demanding a lot...

What's worse is I did hurt my foot not long ago, so I'm having to deal with that, and my aunt keeps putting pressure on me to hurry up and get things done...

I'm literally getting exausted...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2021, 12:14 pm

Well that helps... The lady that was gonna clean for free but now can't gonna pay the lady for me that needs money to do it...

Still stressful lol

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2021, 12:56 pm

chhange is not always easy for Aspies ...hate the idea of moving .Hope your able to get through it smoothly.

where ever you go ,there you are

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 10:01 am

Ugh, moving. The part where you can peacefully start packing all the little knickknacks and don't need to hurry yet is fun, but when the time starts running out, things get stressing. Try to hang in there!