Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 7:28 pm

I’m wasting my life away. I cannot do ALOT anymore, cuz of my bone pain in my lower legs, I can still walk, if I walk, I get alot of anxiety, I breathe too fast too, it can really hurt being on my feet, I have to walk around, my Cerebral Pasly effects my legs. After my mom died over 8 years ago, I stayed in bed most of the time, my legs became so weak, I don’t want that to happen again. My life become boring, all I do is stay in my apartment, sit my chair, play my game (I’m obsessed with it) I HATE my life soooo much. I never going to get boyfriend, I can’t meet him, I can’t do anything, but stay in my stupid chair. I want to die.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 7:51 am

There is no point to "not living," either. Even less of a point, actually, than "living."

I try to do the best that I can do with what I've got.

magnum233
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Oct 2021, 8:56 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I’m wasting my life away. I cannot do ALOT anymore, cuz of my bone pain in my lower legs, I can still walk, if I walk, I get alot of anxiety, I breathe too fast too, it can really hurt being on my feet, I have to walk around, my Cerebral Pasly effects my legs. After my mom died over 8 years ago, I stayed in bed most of the time, my legs became so weak, I don’t want that to happen again. My life become boring, all I do is stay in my apartment, sit my chair, play my game (I’m obsessed with it) I HATE my life soooo much. I never going to get boyfriend, I can’t meet him, I can’t do anything, but stay in my stupid chair. I want to die.

Really helps to put things into perspective. Ive been depressed cause i have skills am able and quite fit yet i never seem to be able to work in groups with others which causes alot of problems. A guy i know who's bit older than me in his 50's works locally and has done for many years who has i think Cerebral Palsy as he has alot of trouble walking and gradually he's finding it harder will prob have to retire eventually. There are some things you can do to try and help like Vitamin D supplements having mixed herbal tea's keeping in mind any medication your on. Ive found mixing various herbs together is powerful medicine. Like having a black tea with lemon juice and something like corriander or mint - tasty too :D

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 8:55 pm

I wish I was dead. I’m in a really bad mood, I feel so stupid. I been crying, I’m tired of crying. I should be happy, it been raining on & off today.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 11:32 pm

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time, Kitty. We have had a lot of dark, gray days the past week, but every time the sun peeks through it pleases me very much. Are you opening your drapes or shades to get sunshine? A lot of times people develop Vitamin D deficiency if they don't go out much. Next time you have blood work done, ask the doctor to include a Vitamin D test. Vitamin D supplements or sunshine each day (even on cloudy days) can sometimes improve mood.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 9:11 am

Aw, Kitty ... I'm sorry ... limited mobility can be really depressing, no matter what the cause.  Do you have access to anything that can help you walk?  Can you handle a stationary bicycle?  Can you at least get outside and enjoy some fresh air?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 9:17 am

I have a mild ankle thing going on---maybe a stress fracture---so I sort of know how you're feeling.

It would be good, as pointed out above, to go out and take a walk, if you can (even with a walker). This helps your heart, and your mood.

I hope you're feeling a little better today.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 26 Oct 2021, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 9:24 am

Dog V4 sends a warm, snuggly hug.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 8:59 am

Hey Kitty. How are you doing today?