Apartment drama/hypocrisy

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 10:08 am

I had the apartment manager call me this morning saying she got complaints from residentsI was downstairs yesterday...

I told her according to the CDC guidelines my quarantine was over...

She requested I stay in my apartment for another week or two until she stopped getting complaints....

I told her I wasn't going to do that...

Then I mentioned I had a maintenance issue (my garbage disposal doesn't work) and she's like "we have to wait two weeks to fix it and even then wear gloves and masks"

OMG, but she was nicer to me when I casually said "well, at least I wasn't going around unvaccinated and maskless" :lol:

Anyway I sprayed down my apartment with disinfectant and cleaned everything... Anyway I told this crap to my caseworker who's not happy with this, in fact they're visiting my apartment tomorrow to see me in person and drop off some free furniture and a freeTV (how nice!! !).

But seriously I'm vaccinated, out of quarantine, no symptoms, aparantly she's mostly mad she's getting resident complaints... I td the residents I was sick to help protect them, now that I'm better though they're treating me like crap...

This reminds me when I lived in my last apartment when I had the water leak that I only got fixed after calling the health department on their ass...

I'm not standing anymore for apartment manager abuse or violating my rights!

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 3:28 pm

I get that maybe the other tenants don’t know you’re out of quarantine but for the manager to know that and yet still have you stay in there for another week or two…… wtf is wrong with her?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 11:35 pm

Angnix wrote:
This reminds me when I lived in my last apartment when I had the water leak that I only got fixed after calling the health department on their ass...

I'm not standing anymore for apartment manager abuse or violating my rights!

Good for you! Happy to hear you say this!