Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Highly_Autistic
Toucan
Toucan

04 Dec 2021, 3:54 pm

These disgusting pieces of s**t talking all the time.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 4:14 pm

If you feel that way, it will be difficult to get rid of your loneliness.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

04 Dec 2021, 4:45 pm

Highly_Autistic wrote:
These disgusting pieces of s**t talking all the time.

These disgusting things called 'people' talking s**t all the time.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 6:42 pm

Misanthropic

Some precious lil "people" flap their traps way too much and too loud and too enthusiastically. There are too many of them.

Noise pollution

They act like every thought and emotion that goes through their head is the latest greatest scientific invention

Then when I try to say the slightest thing, they half listen and grunt "huh" and "what" like they are the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me"

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 8:57 pm

I used to hate some individuals for things they did to those I care/cared for or to me (my father, for example, or those that inflicted violence on me and I had to respond in kind), and those I'd consider "wicked" (those that have done terrible things), but I lost that. Some things are irredeemable, but I still don't hate those that do such. They're humans all the same. They have/had family, mothers, fathers, siblings, friends, partners and/or kids, and there's something that was good about them that allowed for this; even if 90% of someone is evil, there's still 10% that isn't. A snake will always be a snake, so you just avoid the snake if it bothers you, and if it attacks you unprovoked, you defend yourself or flee. You don't condone or approve of the "evil" if you don't hate it, but you don't have to put up with it; there's the difference.

When you end up hating them, you end up hating yourself, and the harder you confront those you hate, the hate for yourself rises equally. You might not even cognitively know you hate yourself, but those physical symptoms you experience from the hate, is your body hating itself. Even if they force it upon you and it's not your fault, the outcome is not any different.

It's the only way to find peace in life I've found. But, I'm just one individual and one experience, so results may vary.

(Well, this is what I ideally would like of myself. I'm like this most times, and it's taken several years, a lot of introspection/self-reflection, and a lot of talking to doctors/nurses/psychologists/psychiatrists/therapists to get here.)

As for the majority of people who're "good", they're just trying to get by in life as best they can all the same like any of us. They may say things we don't like. They may do things we don't like. But, hating them for these things means we may as well also hate ourselves as we're all different, and we'll say and do things they don't like either.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 8:15 pm

Have you considered seeing a therapist?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2021, 9:03 am

People? I've heard about those guys. Those guys are bad news.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2021, 9:40 pm

I just love how the humans think it's completely bizarre to feel hate towards your own species. And then they accuse you of being a psychopath or an edgelord. All you say is that you hope covid kills the human race or that an asteroid will hit the Earth and suddenly you're an edgelord. They don't know how much pain we're feeling underneath. Or that most of that pain is because of them being so insanely idiotic.

That whole "humans are social by nature and need friends and family to healthy and happy and bla bla bla" is garbage. Humans only want to feel superior by controlling and manipulating other humans, whether it's by pretending to be warm and caring or by being blatantly cruel and abusive.