Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 2:45 pm

I don't mean I hate people, I'm just saying that I dislike the human race and what we're doing to the planet and how greed makes the people in charge be blind to the obvious.

What humans will probably do in the future, in order:-

1. Play God by inventing something that makes humans immortal (as in where nobody dies from old age)
2. Wonder why the planet is extremely full
3. Invent technology that can blast people on to another planet, invent whatever technology they can to make other planets inhabitable
4. Colonize the other planets and kill them with our trash
5. Blame the public for all damage to all planets and make us recycle and other things while the governments carry on making money by spewing out their stupid decisions that contradict what's so wrong with the Earth universe.

All I hear is climate change this, global warming that. But as long as greedy government people are getting their money there's nothing they're really going to do to save the planet.
Recycling won't make a difference, as there's mountains of plastic and other harmful waste all over the place and so many humans are too selfish to care to recycle anyway.
Electric cars will be extremely dangerous in hot weather, which will be more harmful to the atmosphere than fuelled cars. If all cars ran on electric this summer, there would have been a lot more dangerous fires and people dying.

What will be come of us on this planet? I'm so scared. I hope I won't be around to see it, but it seems to have made a start already with the hot summer we've had. I'm so scared. :cry:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 7:51 am

Humans can really be a pain in the butt sometimes......

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 5:45 pm

I know right? I guess it's good to have opposable thumbs and the ability to draw and write and craft things and stuff, but animals are so much better. This morning on AskReddit people were talking about the dumbest reasons someone got angry at them, and one person said it was for putting pastel rainbow colored fleece in the cage of their two male guinea pigs. They said that the guinea pigs literally do not care, they want lettuce. :lol:

And then someone else replied that they had to get a new leash for their female puppy because the old one leash while out walking their pet, and they picked out a blue one. The cashier at the pet store said to the dog how beautiful she was and it was a shame that her owner didn't love her enough to get her a pink one.

Are you kidding me?? Animals don't have a inkling of an idea about the human gender or sexual oriented meanings behind certain colors, and that's a good thing. Animals couldn't care less about what colors you buy their stuff in. What is wrong with people??

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

19 Aug 2022, 9:21 am

Joe90 wrote:
I don't mean I hate people, I'm just saying that I dislike the human race and what we're doing to the planet and how greed makes the people in charge be blind to the obvious.

What humans will probably do in the future, in order:-

1. Play God by inventing something that makes humans immortal (as in where nobody dies from old age)
2. Wonder why the planet is extremely full
3. Invent technology that can blast people on to another planet, invent whatever technology they can to make other planets inhabitable
4. Colonize the other planets and kill them with our trash
5. Blame the public for all damage to all planets and make us recycle and other things while the governments carry on making money by spewing out their stupid decisions that contradict what's so wrong with the Earth universe.

All I hear is climate change this, global warming that. But as long as greedy government people are getting their money there's nothing they're really going to do to save the planet.
Recycling won't make a difference, as there's mountains of plastic and other harmful waste all over the place and so many humans are too selfish to care to recycle anyway.
Electric cars will be extremely dangerous in hot weather, which will be more harmful to the atmosphere than fuelled cars. If all cars ran on electric this summer, there would have been a lot more dangerous fires and people dying.

What will be come of us on this planet? I'm so scared. I hope I won't be around to see it, but it seems to have made a start already with the hot summer we've had. I'm so scared. :cry:

When I heard a news about these things: climate change, pollution of water and environment in general, or illicitly cutting of trees to make more money etc, I hate humans.

But when I heard/saw a news about killing of a woman by a man (I heard such news a lot). I hate humans (males) more than anything else.

And it seems obvious why we live in such a sh*t place. Because man govern the world. At least in the area where I was born, most of these bad things (90 percent of them) result from man. I AM a man as well. But this can NOT change what I see, therefore what i believe.

I see the patriarchal system whether it seems obvious or not, as the most dangerous threat to humanity and the world. If MAN change, everything will change, even climate change.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 10:51 am

It's just that the sensible people on this planet are outnumbered by the ignorant, lazy, selfish people who don't give a damn about anything unless it affects them. I mean, how are millions, if not billions of these people going to be made to recycle? They're not, and they're still going to continue to throw plastic and other trash out on to the streets and in the woods and the oceans until the day they die. So the few millions of sensible people recycling won't make a difference in saving the planet at all. We ALL need to do our part but sadly there are too many people that won't.

I suppose saving the planet doesn't faze most people. But if they were really educated about how destroying the planet will actually destroy people, then they might think twice. But even then I doubt it.

There's a wise new saying that seems very true:
"If money grew on trees then there'll never be any forests cut down ever. Too bad trees only provide the air we breathe."

I understand it's nice to have money but greed is another thing. If I had £5 million, why would I want to kill people just to get £10 million? £5 million is still a lot of money that will buy you all the luxuries you'd want. I really hate the way humans can be so greedy.

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

19 Aug 2022, 11:23 am

Joe90 wrote:
It's just that the sensible people on this planet are outnumbered by the ignorant, lazy, selfish people who don't give a damn about anything unless it affects them. I mean, how are millions, if not billions of these people going to be made to recycle? They're not, and they're still going to continue to throw plastic and other trash out on to the streets and in the woods and the oceans until the day they die. So the few millions of sensible people recycling won't make a difference in saving the planet at all. We ALL need to do our part but sadly there are too many people that won't.

I suppose saving the planet doesn't faze most people. But if they were really educated about how destroying the planet will actually destroy people, then they might think twice. But even then I doubt it.

There's a wise new saying that seems very true:
"If money grew on trees then there'll never be any forests cut down ever. Too bad trees only provide the air we breathe."

I understand it's nice to have money but greed is another thing. If I had £5 million, why would I want to kill people just to get £10 million? £5 million is still a lot of money that will buy you all the luxuries you'd want. I really hate the way humans can be so greedy.

I never understood most of the sufferings and bad things happening every day on the world, then I divided people into too many categories in my mind. And connect these things with those categories. I am using mathematics to understand the world. I have no other way. I tried everything. But all these bad things seemed very illogical nevertheless.

And I thought maybe I am one of them but in a different (hidden to me) way. Maybe I can not see my flaws. But I knew if I have at least an opportunity to know them, I would probably change myself to be a better person.

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 12:23 pm

It upsets me to see litter dropped in the streets, plastic bottles on beaches and in the oceans, it's not hard to hold on to these things until you see a bin or take it home with you. Ultimately though, humans are a product of the Earth, it's not as if we've trashed some other planet before arriving here to ruin this one, we are the Earth doing its' thing. Relatively speaking, humans will be a very brief symptom of whatever changes the planet and its' climate will go through. The planet will be fine, it's just come out of an ice age, we're still well below average temperatures and it's inevitable that it will heat up again. The ice caps come and go as species come and go, including humans.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 5:03 pm

I hate how weak and fragile our bodies really are compared to most other animals. And that we can't go longer than a couple of days before we start to stink like a skunk. Except skunks only really stink when they spray.

I've never had to give my cat a bath. She always just washes herself clean. And she doesn't smell. She's 15 or 16 years old and has never had a real bath with soap and water, but she doesn't smell and has soft clean fur. No wonder I named her Lucky.

Pteranomom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Aug 2022, 5:46 pm

The planet can't "die" because it's not alive. It's just a big space rock. Same for the other planets, if we ever live on them. The presence of trash or litter on Mars wouldn't be a problem for Mars. Only we humans would be annoyed by it.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 6:19 pm

People that litter suck.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 6:24 pm

Pteranomom wrote:
The planet can't "die" because it's not alive. It's just a big space rock. Same for the other planets, if we ever live on them. The presence of trash or litter on Mars wouldn't be a problem for Mars. Only we humans would be annoyed by it.

Well I think what they mean is saving the life on the planet. The planet itself will keep going long after humans and will recover itself. But while we humans are here, the animals are suffering as well as us because of the amount of waste we produce. Why doesn't plastic destroy? Or does it, only we won't do it because of money?
I remember when my dad burnt an old plastic trike I had as a baby on the bonfire, and the next morning there was nothing but the metal bits from it. The rest had turned to dusty ash that just disintegrated into the earth after a few months, and fresh grass grew.

nisamnormalna
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 3:25 am

"Sometimes"? We're literally cancer.

But some cancer cells are better than others. :wink:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 11:48 am