Page 511 of 578 [ 9243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514 ... 578  Next

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2022, 6:05 am

urgh.

What is wrong with people? They post a comment which is vaguely worded and ambiguous.

I reply: I don't understand what you mean.

They either ignore it or just Like it, without explaining.

Why? Why not just clearly explain it? Maybe I should just write: I don't understand your comment, please clearly explain.

Is it so difficult to understand that sometimes people need a bit of clarification?

But I note that on Wrong Planet, most people accept that they need to clarify sometimes and are happy to explain. The lack of explaining seems to be a NT thing :roll:

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2022, 6:07 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Choice Fatigue

Why is everything so complicated with so many decisions?

WTF

I feel your pain! Honestly! :roll: The human brain isn't designed to deal with so many choices, it is indeed extremely tiring. No wonder the human race is going insane- too many choices and information overload!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2022, 11:31 pm

I hope I get a job very soon. I'm in desperate need of the money. Some of my needs are very expensive.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 7:07 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I hope I get a job very soon. I'm in desperate need of the money. Some of my needs are very expensive.

Good luck!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 4:20 pm

KitLily wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Good luck!

Thank you.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 4:29 pm

I'm exactly the same today as I was 6 years ago, today. I haven't changed at all. It's a good thing for me, but a bad thing for my mum. I sit here in front of the screen. A Germanic war relic leftover from the early 40s. I have no problem with it. I'm sure my mum still has a problem with it. I can't be my mum, I can only be me. I'm only what I am and that's that.

Nekomonster
Toucan
Toucan

08 Oct 2022, 7:54 pm

(No one else take this to heart, she's talking to me specifically.)

Just another night where I've come to the conclusion that I am unapproachable, undesirable, kind of gross, f****d in the head, and have very little left to salvage. My sister said she'd do acid with me but she's gonna be out all night with some guy and I probably pissed her off too much earlier.

I don't even want a boyfriend at this point, I just want to feel like I belong somewhere. The only person who makes me feel like that is in another country, so there's my luck. I can't fix anything on my own, no one else cares and no one will help me.

I'll be back.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 10:55 am

Nekomonster wrote:
I just want to feel like I belong somewhere.

I hear you loud and clear. I feel like a robot. Invisible, unwanted, wrong, bad. I've given up meeting friends or trying to fit in anywhere. I am the invisible woman.

I have 2 people who seem to love me, so I guess I'm lucky in some way. But friends and extended family do not exist in my life.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 2:35 pm

I was going to clean a bunch of things today, but I got told off for somehow cleaning the litter boxes wrong (AKA I didn't do it exactly the way my aunt wants me to) and told to stop, instead of just letting me "correct" what I was doing, so now I'm just not going to do jack s**t. My cousin has been trying to persuade me to move in with her and now I'm starting to understand why she wants me to. After I learn to drive I might do that because I'm getting f*****g sick of this.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 5:30 pm

I hate dealing with other people. I wish I could just be alone. I got yelled at by a coworker at work again and ended up crying because I thought I was doing fine working with them. She only needed to work with me because her usual partner wasn't there. I don't get why she couldn't just work by herself if she's going to be a dick to me. Me and another coworker just do that if her partner isn't there and it works out fine. She doesn't invite herself over into my space and then get pissed when my developmentally disabled dumbass doesn't operate like an allistic person. I hope she doesn't do that again tomorrow if her partner isn't there. If she tries to I'm going to flat out tell her I have a neurological disorder that makes it hard to interact with and coordinate things with people, and she can either deal with it or just not work with me instead of being mean to me.

Later I was also visibly in a lot of pain and even with a partner (another lady though because the one from before switched with someone else) people were having me move bins by myself. I got lowkey mad because I mentioned to my aunt at last break that my back hurt so bad I wanted to vomit and my partner overheard me. She just stood there waiting for me to move bins. The lady from before also helped her get clothes out from the bottom of a deep bin (we're both short), but didn't help me which was pretty f*****g petty.

My aunt also yelled at me in the car because I forgot something since I was in pain and asked her a question she already answered. Of course I "don't listen" when I'm in f*****g crippling pain and spent half the day crying because everyone treats me like I'm a ret*d nuisance.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 11:58 pm

I hate seeing dead animals on the side of the road. I see multiple everyday. Some of them look really decomposed or really destroyed from being ran over and it makes me feel ill every time I see one like that. I always think about how painful it probably was to die like that. I also see cats sometimes and months ago I saw one with a collar.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2022, 3:24 am

The British government is useless and becoming dangerous.

They say anyone can hand out antibiotics if they feel like it. This is extremely dangerous to the human race.

They want to arrest 'people who are likely to protest about anything.' That could be anyone, it is very subjective because anyone could be likely to protest.

The Prime Minister has lost all her power and the Chancellor has now taken over leading the country. The British public did not vote for either of them.

Help!

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 7:55 am

I'm so sick and tired of being treated with suspicion, as if I'm a bad person who people should be wary of.

I've never committed a crime. I've never attacked anyone. I've never stolen anything or driven while drunk or taken drugs.

Instead I've worked with children, animals, disabled people, brought up my baby almost singlehandedly, tried my best to help others, be polite, support charities etc.

So why am I always treated with suspicion and mocked?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 7:56 am

^Don't heed those people.

You know what you're about.......

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 7:59 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
^Don't heed those people.

You know what you're about.......

There's so many of them though, I'm submerged in them.

Thanks for your kindness though xoxo

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 9:00 am

KitLily wrote:
I'm so sick and tired of being treated with suspicion, as if I'm a bad person who people should be wary of.

I've never committed a crime. I've never attacked anyone. I've never stolen anything or driven while drunk or taken drugs.

Instead I've worked with children, animals, disabled people, brought up my baby almost singlehandedly, tried my best to help others, be polite, support charities etc.

So why am I always treated with suspicion and mocked?

I think you are a fine person.It’s the other people who have a problem, not you.
Their loss.You are better off without them if they can’t appreciate you.