Page 520 of 577 [ 9220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523 ... 577  Next

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 1:53 am

I don't know what I expected or why I thought I'd get a different response, but now I feel sick to my stomach and am dissociating because I am relaying how much of a POS I can be. I feel like I am f*****g insane and will continue to devolve into old behaviours if I don't address it.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 8:53 pm

I've been eating more like I've been needing to for awhile, but I'm honestly scared to gain weight, and even though I'm still at a calorie deficit my brain wants me to start engaging in restrictive and purging behaviours to avoid that. I've been trying to resist the urge to make myself puke every time I eat for the past few days, and have been drinking a bunch of caffeine to kill my appetite and knowingly skipping meals. I'm actually getting increasingly pissed off over it because it's stupid that I can't f*****g eat a proper amount without my brain ruining that and trying to get me to hurt myself.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 9:21 pm

Feeling afraid of discussing any political matters on WP in case I get mistaken for being a racist and then unexpectedly getting another warning from the mods just because someone may have took something in my post the wrong way. I've already had two warnings so I believe the third warning leads to a permanent ban. I can't face that sort of rejection, as coming to WP is something I've been doing regularly for 13 years and I can't seem to get used to other similar chat forums. I like the layout of this one. It's easy to navigate and the familiarity of it serves comfort to me.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 9:24 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Feeling afraid of discussing any political matters on WP in case I get mistaken for being a racist and then unexpectedly getting another warning from the mods just because someone may have took something in my post the wrong way. I've already had two warnings so I believe the third warning leads to a permanent ban. I can't face that sort of rejection, as coming to WP is something I've been doing regularly for 13 years and I can't seem to get used to other similar chat forums. I like the layout of this one. It's easy to navigate and the familiarity of it serves comfort to me.

I doubt that.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

03 Feb 2023, 8:05 am

^ Correct.
There is no cast-in-stone "three strikes and you're out" ruling.

Joe, if you're uncertain of how your commentary may be received on any given topic you can either consider it carefully and maybe rephrase before posting, or simply not post at all.
There's no shame in not commenting, after all.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 11:54 am

Cornflake wrote:
^ Correct.
There is no cast-in-stone "three strikes and you're out" ruling.

Joe, if you're uncertain of how your commentary may be received on any given topic you can either consider it carefully and maybe rephrase before posting, or simply not post at all.
There's no shame in not commenting, after all.

It's just easy to be clumsy these days when talking about things that aren't even related to skin colour but are still somehow deemed racist. I often have a burning question that Google doesn't answer, but I hesitate to ask it on the internet because people might take it the wrong way, even though they can see there's no malicious intent behind it.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2023, 1:39 pm

I feel so gross. I need to take a shower, but I cannot find the motivation to deal with the effort it takes and the sensory experience of doing it. I also honestly don't feel like I deserve to take care of myself properly, so I'm finding it hard to fully care that I feel physically uncomfortable from it.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2023, 2:13 pm

I just had a shower. It's going to take about 12 hours for my skin and scalp to stop feeling like it's been burnt or rubbed with sandpaper even though I've applied about 5 coats of body oil and lotion. I don't even use soap on my skin but it's that bad afterward. I hate it so much. I'd happily go forever without bathing to avoid skin pain, if possible.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 4:56 pm

I cut up one of my arms and my chest, and now I'm going to have to wear long sleeves for awhile which I f*****g hate. It's going to suck even more because it's always hot where I work. I love being an incredibly impulsive idiot. /s

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 9:41 pm

My friend and my aunt "jokingly" called me selfish for staying home tomorrow and it actually upset me + made me feel guilty, which just ruined the idea of staying home and now I am debating just going to work anyways. I just wanted to not be super f*****g stressed out on my birthday for 8-9 hours straight, but I'm going to be stressed out anyways now and feel ashamed.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2023, 2:58 am

Fairfield wrote:
My friend and my aunt "jokingly" called me selfish for staying home tomorrow and it actually upset me + made me feel guilty, which just ruined the idea of staying home and now I am debating just going to work anyways. I just wanted to not be super f*****g stressed out on my birthday for 8-9 hours straight, but I'm going to be stressed out anyways now and feel ashamed.

I hate when people do that. You give yourself a little break to recover and someone has to make you feel like s**t for it. :(

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2023, 4:37 am

funeralxempire wrote:
I hate when people do that. You give yourself a little break to recover and someone has to make you feel like s**t for it. :(

I asked my friend if they actually thought that I was selfish (I'm pathetic and it upset me that bad that I gave in and asked lmao), and they apologized and said they were just joking, and that they'd take their birthday off of work too. I feel a bit better now, but still have a lot of anxiety and feel kind of guilty.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2023, 7:15 am

Bloody NHS app suddenly won't let me order my repeat prescription online and I've only got 4 days til my Sertraline runs out. So now I have to phone the surgery, which I hate doing.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2023, 5:21 pm

Recidivist and I are having issues with size again. :evil:
We seem to have found the right position though.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 12:17 am

Today a lot attendant, R______, had the nerve to loiter in the break room from 2:30 to 4pm. Paranoid that if I tattle on him, he will take out revenge on me. Otherwise maybe he can get away with it because he is having sex with the boss. Just like tattletale tom.

Tattletale tom was on the phone (which is not allowed) and he had the nerve to bother me about the garbage even though I was already pushing four carts. That ass hole needs to worry more about himself and less about other slaves

Rude boy customer had the nerve to laugh at me for struggling to lift a vanity

Missed a phone call

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 1:07 am

huckabee sanders blatantly positioning herself to be POTUS in tonight's GOP Rebuttal speech.