Seriously, why is there so much Misogyny on WrongPlanet?!

Page 11 of 27 [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:21 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Maybe there are just a lot more guys on the internet because girls are busy getting as much sex as they want ? :chin:

But why are there gay men online? Shouldn't they be too busy getting all the sex they want and then some?

We're online during the day, depending on our schedules/occupations and how we like to waste our time in between casual sex. Prime time for hooking up on Grindr is 9-11pm. :ninja:

I'm glad you got it as a joke but you still kinda missed the point.

It's a dumb stereotype, people shouldn't allow themselves to be informed by dumb stereotypes.

Even if you're just kidding, trotting out the stereotype that women can always get some no matter what doesn't help make any serious point but it does help OP and others make their point about how widespread misogyny is, even on here.

He didn't deny your stereotype tho.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:24 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I've been known to post in Leap Frog, or post music while having sex.
Does that help the stats? :twisted:

I’ve been known to think about sex while doing those activities. :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:25 pm

I get all your points of view.
GF and FXE were being ironic, and Boo was being cautious.
That's what it seems anyway, as I try to scroll backward and piece it together.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:25 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Maybe there are just a lot more guys on the internet because girls are busy getting as much sex as they want ? :chin:

But why are there gay men online? Shouldn't they be too busy getting all the sex they want and then some?

We're online during the day, depending on our schedules/occupations and how we like to waste our time in between casual sex. Prime time for hooking up on Grindr is 9-11pm. :ninja:

It's a dumb stereotype, people shouldn't allow themselves to be informed by dumb stereotypes.

Even if you're just kidding, trotting out the stereotype that women can always get some no matter what doesn't help make any serious point but it does help OP and others make their point about how widespread misogyny is, even on here.

Aaah, yes, nearly the entire animal kingdom is plagued by a dumb stereotype and not evolutionary biology. All of the males of species having to beautify themselves and impress females via various rituals in order to be selected as a mate are totally just them being plagued by a universal dumb stereotype and in objective reality females don't actually have the option of whether to hookup with them or not.

Glad that's totally cleared up!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:26 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:27 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

The feeling's mutual, cupcake. :lol: :viking: :hail:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:28 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Aaah, yes, nearly the entire animal kingdom is plagued by a dumb stereotype and not evolutionary biology. All of the males of species having to beautify themselves and impress females via various rituals in order to be selected as a mate are totally just them being plagued by a universal dumb stereotype and in objective reality females don't actually have the option of whether to hookup with them or not.

What exactly do whiny, bitter misogynists have to do with evolutionary biology?

Are you saying it's evolutionary biology that makes some men buy into incorrect notions of how easy it is for all women to get laid?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:29 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:31 pm

That would be gorgeous for a blind date! ^ 8O

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

It would blind any date.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

IsabellaLinton wrote:
That would be gorgeous for a blind date! ^ 8O

Yes, especially if it’s accompanied by a mating dance.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:32 pm

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:36 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Are you saying it's evolutionary biology that makes some men buy into incorrect notions of how easy it is for all women to get laid?

It IS easier for women to get laid. Almost always, regardless of species, it's the male who does the pursuing and the female who decides whether or not to hook up with him.

This isn't opinion or bias, this is biological fact. Take a look around at the world or watch National Geographic for a while.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 1:41 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

It IS easier for women to get laid. Almost always, regardless of species, it's the male who does the pursuing and the female who decides whether or not to hook up with him.

This isn't opinion or bias, this is biological fact. Take a look around at the world or watch National Geographic for a while.

Things being easier for an entire category of people doesn't mean it's easier for every single individual within that category.

Further, how one handles sexual frustration is important. You act like misogyny is the normal and inevitable result of straight males sexual frustration but have never actually supported this notion.

Stomping your foot and declaring poor coping mechanisms to be biology amounts to admitting you don't understand what you're talking about. Coping mechanisms are learned behaviour, turning one's sexual frustrations into hatred is a learned behaviour, not biology.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:01 pm

The male animal in the animal kingdom dosent hate the female that won’t have sex with him.Neither does he attack her.
He just wanders off and tries his luck elsewhere.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:02 pm

1. I never said every last woman on Earth, but yes, women, in general, have their choice of when and who to F.

2. I never said I condoned extremism or hatred. I said I understand why these guys are sexually frustrated and vent about it.