Online Bullying - PLEASE STOP IT

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

Kilroy wrote:
they see a LOT of sexist ass holes, and men blaming them because they cant get girlfriends
I wouldn't blame a damn thing on them, I've been here for 4 years and I have seen so many ass hole men come and go, and you seen to hold resentment towards women for no good reason

Again, FAIL. They are intolerant of me because I chose to pay for sex.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
they see a LOT of sexist ass holes, and men blaming them because they cant get girlfriends
I wouldn't blame a damn thing on them, I've been here for 4 years and I have seen so many ass hole men come and go, and you seen to hold resentment towards women for no good reason

that's their choice as human beings

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 9:35 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Craig28 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

that's their choice as human beings

Thats what I told them, but nooooo, you can't get a word in edgeways. I have 2 valuable lessons though: 1. Never talk about sex topics with female posters on this site. 2. I should keep my mouth shut and not ask anybody for advice. And I mean keep my mouth firmly shut.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 9:37 pm

well do what you think is best just don't be a prick to people for no reason
just because someone is a woman doesn't mean she is going to look down on you for all your life choices

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 9:39 pm

All I know is that if I want to have a bad day, all I have to do is come here. Hey presto, self esteem gone bye bye.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 10:26 pm

Craig, You're only seeing what you want to see. Several women on here including myself don't have a problem with guys who pay for sex.

I'm sick of guys like you tbh. I might leave WP myself.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 4:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Craig, You're only seeing what you want to see. Several women on here including myself don't have a problem with guys who pay for sex.

I'm sick of guys like you tbh. I might leave WP myself.

Don't leave WP over that troll. He's not even good at his trolling.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 11:25 am

Thats because I'm not one.

All I want to do is progress, I am currently shutting out negativity and that means certain people, like my mother, I would never ask her for help or advice. She always says that she can't help. She's just misguided and I know that the AS diagnosis left her in a "what-what" situation, even though I was diagnosed at 16, 12 years ago and so many people in the disability services have exasperated themselves towards her with knowledge, but to no avail, she can't get it through her Neurotypical mind. So, if I want to succeed, then some people have to be left behind and not know if I've done well at all.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 12:42 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
WP is infested with trolls and bullies, no one can be themselves here, even less then on normal forums

I've been more depressed here due to sheer intolerance from female posters.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm female and I am not intolerant...except of trolls and even then I just correct their grammar *shrug*

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu